What's new

[WIP - Full] [RJ189682]-イタズラ戦争~小さな離島の物語~

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [RJ189682]-イタズラ戦争~小さな離島の物語~

Alright I just verified that it seems to be working fine on my end.

Just a couple of things to note
  • Make sure you deleted the rgss3a file or moved/renamed it (this should work as well)
  • Make sure you have an up to date copy of the game
  • Note that I have only translated the scenes in the room so any actually in game may not be translated

If none of these solve your problems then post in here and we can try and troubleshoot it.

As far as what I have been up to, a few things came up, (totally not wildlands beta:rolleyes:) but I am mainly finishing up setting up my Patreon I am the worst with names and art, but I already got one down the other is giving me trouble. I think you guys might like it though. It will be done soon. what I am going to be doing this week is going through and doing a bunch of the non h-scene stuff don't know how much I will get though but we will see. This I will release for free as well. But after that it goes into Patreon mode. Once I do get about halfway through this game I will throw out another for everyone. As well as once its done that will be thrown out there as well. As I said in the beginning I won't be actually charging for the translation. Once its all said and done. The only thing Patreon is for is the early access to the translations and voting for the next scenes to be translated.

As for people asking me to use the intro partial out there already. That would be a fast and easy way to get a bunch of the stuff translated which would be nice. But I won't, simply because that would be taking credit for someone elses work, in my own mind. Even if I did credit them, I can't do that and it would feel too much like stepping on somebody's toes.
When you say only in the room does that mean we can only see them translated from the reccolection room? because i think i found one transalted while playing plus a couple of dialogues (like when controlling the husband in a free day).

Also check the partial (search mischief war) i think you can use it to advance the translation sinc eit also has the prologue translated.

OP
F

flamingtorchholder

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

When you say only in the room does that mean we can only see them translated from the reccolection room? because i think i found one transalted while playing plus a couple of dialogues (like when controlling the husband in a free day).

Also check the partial (search mischief war) i think you can use it to advance the translation sinc eit also has the prologue translated.
there are a few random non recollection room events that are indeed translated. I guess my previous post wasn't clear.

I don't know if all of the events in the recollection room are links to the actual event or are just copy pasted into the event room. Some of them do transfer you directly to the room where the event seems to happen while others are just the event text played out in the event room itself. So if per say you're expecting to be able to play through the game and have the event text from the "sexual lessons....part1"(just noticed a misspelling in there lol) actually be translated during your play through, it won't be in this case because I have not found where that particular event is yet in game. I am focusing on clearing out the event room first to get the vast majority of the games events translated. I have noticed that there are a few events here and there that are not actually in the event room. The field trip to the farm with the school children comes to mind, I think the event where you tease the cow as well, You can't even access a bunch of the festival events as well. I think there is also one for the field as well that isn't in the event room. There could be more or I could be wrong and these are indeed in the event room. I have not gone through and played every single one though.

As for using the already translated intro see my previous post.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Any updates on the translation?

tama

Reputation score

it's been a month since last update ;-;

AssMcGuee

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any updates please? ; - ;

rizo

Reputation score

I too would like to know how it's going. I really want to play this with a full translation.

AssMcGuee

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I too would like to know how it's going. I really want to play this with a full translation.
You and me both xp

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

not enough pateron perhaps ?

sandchainz

Reputation score

I'm sorry, but what use is machine translating this game when anybody can already hook the machine translation to the game and use their imagination to fill in the gaps?

I don't mean to sound rude, but this is a very good game, probably one of the best to be released this year, and I just think it deserves better treatment.
Most of the translators making a translations using google translator and then just correcting the grammar and so.
And what's the point? It's obvious - no need to use translator agregator.

odrosu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm sorry, but what use is machine translating this game when anybody can already hook the machine translation to the game and use their imagination to fill in the gaps?

I don't mean to sound rude, but this is a very good game, probably one of the best to be released this year, and I just think it deserves better treatment.
Even if he is using Machine Translator,

He can make better grammar,

or making his Own line for good, Surry for my bad engrish

valutok

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thanks for the translation

AssMcGuee

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

...Any news? ; - ;

stone147

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Im looking for your patreon! can you link it in the OP?

edit: Never mind, i was blind! thanks INAP!

Last edited:

rizo

Reputation score

Is there any info regarding the progress of this translation?

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Seems Ewn is translating this or at least I think so since when I type in Prank Wars all that comes up is this. Also it's almost done according to m1zuki's Patreon.

dark1193

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

woah thanks for the info man :)

AssMcGuee

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

N-news...? ; A ;