What's new

[Complete - Partial] [RJ201363]Civilian Justice League 2 (民間正義会社2)

NorzZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've heard people speculate that ewn's patreon was shut down because of picking Civilian Juctice League 2. I was considering this game, but after that I wouldn't touch it. I think it has been licensed for Steam anyway so you'll get a DMCA notice.
Thanks for the heads up,
but isnt the one that is being sold on steam is mtl'ed and unlicensed?

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Thanks for the heads up,
but isnt the one that is being sold on steam is mtl'ed and unlicensed?
You can't sell unlicensed games on Steam. If you mean this game, it's not sold on Steam at the moment, and I don't know if it will ever be sold on Steam or other platforms.

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've heard people speculate that ewn's patreon was shut down because of picking Civilian Juctice League 2. I was considering this game, but after that I wouldn't touch it. I think it has been licensed for Steam anyway so you'll get a DMCA notice.
Did ewn ever contact us after he suddenly vanished?
If his patreon was took down because of it, wouldn't he openly speak about it and continue his work on something else?

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Did ewn ever contact us after he suddenly vanished?
If his patreon was took down because of it, wouldn't he openly speak about it and continue his work on something else?
I learned about Civilian Justice League 2 being licensed a few weeks after that happened, so I kind of assumed that it did have something to do with it. And doing what we are, better safe than sorry. It's not like Norzz can't find games to translate. He could also try doing a poll too.

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I mean it's just for a text translation, not like you're stealing the game. This is one of the best games of the year, it'd be a shame if no one could provide even a rushed translation...

Darkbringer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I actually contacted the developer of this game a few days ago about working together with Kagura games and this is what Clymenia replied:

"T.hank you very much.
I also want to ask kagura games, but there are some obstacles. There are plans to release a game translated to steam, but that is still ahead. I will do my best in the range I can, so please wait now."

He's well aware he has lots of fans beyond Japan and wants to bring out a translation for us. He even tweeted at some point saying he wants to post his games on Steam but is having some difficulties..you could always try contacting him on Twitter and asking him for permission though..he's a pretty nice guy p.s I do want to see this game translated just as much as anyone here xD

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Hi everyone,

This is chiakisan/Rakushun from Kagura Games. I just wanted to clarify that we don't own the license for Civilian Justice League 2.

We're currently working really hard on Treasure Hunter Claire. But it's possible that we can work together with Clymenia-san in the future. Hope that clears some things up.

Last edited:

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think for timing issues it would be nice if someone could just provide a rushed translation. By the time the dev even makes an official sell to steam fully translated, and that's a big IF, then the next game will probably be out by now. Steam has too many hurdles, especially for the people from different countries. I think whoever did the games last time (which were awesome translations) should pick this one up real quick. Otherwise, I think most people will forget about this game by the time IF it even makes in in steam.

NorzZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think for timing issues it would be nice if someone could just provide a rushed translation. By the time the dev even makes an official sell to steam fully translated, and that's a big IF, then the next game will probably be out by now. Steam has too many hurdles, especially for the people from different countries. I think whoever did the games last time (which were awesome translations) should pick this one up real quick. Otherwise, I think most people will forget about this game by the time IF it even makes in in steam.
No one will do it if it's illegal. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
What NorzZ said. There's no point in working on something that has been licensed. There are countless games anyway, and most of them are not licensed, so it's better to work on something else, and you guys can wait for our fan translations and official translations, so instead of getting 2 translations for the same game you will get 2 translated games in the end.

I realize people like this game, but since it's been licensed now, you should just wait for a few months and it may pop up on Steam or something.

Goatse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hello fellow perverts, does anyone have 1.09 or 1.10 of this game? Please share.
I searched everywhere but stuck with 1.00 on some torrent site, even animesharing and 4chan don't have it.

nutler

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Clymenia just said on his twitter that he will try to finish replacing the translated text by the end of this month. He will announce the translator's name later.

Kouko

Lurker
Reputation score
The translation is being done by dlsite according an inside source of mine.

Darkbringer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
First, my country's opposition finally wins after 60 years of battling a dictator party and then this is announced. May is looking to be a beautiful month indeed.