What's new

[Complete - Partial] [RJ201363]Civilian Justice League 2 (民間正義会社2)

Kouko

Lurker
Reputation score
First, my country's opposition finally wins after 60 years of battling a dictator party and then this is announced. May is looking to be a beautiful month indeed.
You'll never get rid of that guy. Italia, right?

Darkbringer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You'll never get rid of that guy. Italia, right?
Malaysia actually. Probably gonna be remembered as one of the most historic moments in time in my country's books after the current (now ex) ruling party slowly tore this country apart xD

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Malaysia actually. Probably gonna be remembered as one of the most historic moments in time in my country's books after the current (now ex) ruling party slowly tore this country apart xD
Openning NSFW forum section to learn about the world state & news
meme.jpg

LOL jk.
I'm really happy about the english version confirmation as well

OP
Etory

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Does the partial work on the ver 1.10?
Yes, but I'm in the process of porting the patch to get the benefit of the bug and image-fixes.

[Twitter updates]
Exciting news, isn't it?

First, my country's opposition finally wins after 60 years of battling a dictator party and then this is announced. May is looking to be a beautiful month indeed.
That... probably overshadows this news a bit, but glad it's good news all around!

It seems time is almost up on the usefulness of this partial, but I'm excited to see this potentially conclude in a win for both Clymenia, the dev, and us overseas fans.

If, by chance, the final product does not include any image tl's I will try to make those from my partial compatible, but my hope is that fans will rally around the official release and give it the chance to shine!

Darkbringer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Translation is complete! The game is hopefully going to be released tomorrow on dlsite english.

Good evening is Chile.

An English translation version of Private Justice Company 2 was completed, and we submitted a replacement application in the past.
Perhaps tomorrow you will be able to download on overseas version of DLsite.

I played the test play as well, but I think there are probably mistakes.
Please write comments on this article and we will fix it from time to time.
Also, because it is created with the Japanese version of VXAce, it remains partly in Japanese.
The part which can not be changed remains intact. A part of the battle is so. Please note.

Please comment or request comments on this article or reply with Twitter.
I will reply as much as possible.

-------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------

About the development of overseas version

steam is now increasingly regulating eroticism.
It is difficult to put it on a steam if it is a game that is not made to separate erotic.

I know that I have foreign fans and want to play in English and Chinese
. But translation costs time, money and labor.

There is no guarantee as to whether it can sell ... on the contrary
it may be impossible to even sell it by steam and it is a considerable risk.

We recommended patreon and nutaku, but it is
quite unknown how far we can collect the money .

If the English version of the private-sector justice company 2 that I made this time will sell more than expected
I hope to make a translated version as soon as possible after the next work.
Conversely, if you do not sell more than you thought,
you will probably leave quite a bit of time if you do not put out a translated version or put out it.

Basically, he says if it sells well then he will make a translation of his next work in English as well.

Loranzo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
But if sounds like it won't go on steam or anywhere except Dlsite English. And sales on the english Dlsite usually don't do very well compared to the Japanese site.

Kouko

Lurker
Reputation score
Too bad a steam version with an uncensor patch (no mosaics) would have been nice.
I'm gonna wait for now.

fool013

Reputation score
English version is available now and 30% off until June 21st.

ewn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Looks like some parts of the game like the combat system and the status menu are still untranslated.
Not really sure how something so trivial made it to the final release, but this should do it for now.
I've replaced the untranslated bits with the ones from Etory's partial.

And I also added capital letters to the main menu, because come on.

Attachments

Kouko

Lurker
Reputation score
Looks like some parts of the game like the combat system and the status menu are still untranslated.
Not really sure how something so trivial made it to the final release, but this should do it for now.
I've replaced the untranslated bits with the ones from Etory's partial.

And I also added capital letters to the main menu, because come on.
Thanks a lot, ewn.
I noticed the Title Menu wasn't fixed.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Thanks a lot, ewn.
I noticed the Title Menu wasn't fixed.
Indeed. But, for a quick fix, you can just open 'System.rvdata2' that ewn provided and you copied to the data folder, and search for "new game", then simply change the menu items to 'New Game', 'Continue' and 'Shutdown'. Et voilá!
It was triggering me too... :)

Thanks ewn (and of course, Etory too)!

ewn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh, whoops. Guess I forgot to save before I grabbed the files.
Should be fixed now.

Kouko

Lurker
Reputation score
So I played a bit the game, it's missing a few important translations here and there.

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is it just me or the Smartphone text is not aligned with the box it's suppose to be in?

KuroKA

Reputation score
can you reupload file this one down

Knoloa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The game has been entirely translated and is available on DLsite English KuroKa, you don't really need a partial.

suiton

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I just bought the game and some parts are still untranslated ... bad job by the DLsite translator, lots of stuff missing. I hope they patch it eventually..

ewn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I just bought the game and some parts are still untranslated ... bad job by the DLsite translator, lots of stuff missing. I hope they patch it eventually..
I've patched some of the untranslated parts with Etory's partial a couple of posts up which you can use for the time being. There's also my own partial translation which addressees these issues as well, and, in my opinion, improves on the game's writing a little.

honglong17

Reputation score
This thread is for translation discussion only.
sorry to bother, i know this not the place to ask, but since the game thread had been close, do anyone still got a 100% save ?