What's new

[Complete - Full] RJ202510 - Fran and Sinner's Island

JackyHF

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So I played the Arena route, and didn't really notice any problems, and maybe one spelling mistake (sadly can't remember where it was, but it's hardly important anyway).

I did find an untranslated line: in the Durian inn-slash-stripdance bar where Lily works, trying to leave too early nets you an untranslated line. I think it's only if you try to leave right after entering for the first time.

Dorigami

Reputation score
Translation is great thank you. Game isn't as great without a virgin route though.

Melp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I finished playing this game and this game is good and had a lot of potential not used
I didnt like the Noble route...(thanks to my instinct that I did arena first)
but the sacred treasures associated with seven deadly sins was a lot interesting:
Fran = lust
Rigardo = wrath
Lily = greed
Goss = pride
Lion = Diligence (yeah I know that is a virtue, but the dog alway did something good and was everywhere)

kokoro00322

Reputation score
I'd like to ask a question, does anyone have a save file where they already finished the game and have the option to repeat the game but keep the lvl and equipments? I'm too bored for lvl grinding :D

sakato

Reputation score
which route should I start playing first? I would like to save the better one for latter

JorgeFFC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
which route should I start playing first? I would like to save the better one for latter
Both routes have high slavement and corruptment stuff, however the one to the right is a bit darker while the one in the left have somewhat romance content. Up to you how u think u will be able to clear though.

JackyHF

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Noble District route is a slog. Colloseum route involves a prison break and romancing an awesome guy, so I say play the Noble District route first.

sakato

Reputation score
Both routes have high slavement and corruptment stuff, however the one to the right is a bit darker while the one in the left have somewhat romance content. Up to you how u think u will be able to clear though.
Noble District route is a slog. Colloseum route involves a prison break and romancing an awesome guy, so I say play the Noble District route first.
thanks guys, I read from somewhere that on one route there was a guy who got both Fran and Lily which one was that?

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Im getting a black screena fter the first H scene between Lily and the guy.. any fix?

or could someone who doesnt get this create a save just after that first H scene for me?

Last edited:

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Thank yhou for uploading that however i can no longer download the save file unless im premium :(

asbrasbra456

Lurker
Reputation score
Since there's no game thread (or well, I can't find it), I'll say it here:
you can PM me for a mega link, not posting it since it has loli :)

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Since there's no game thread (or well, I can't find it), I'll say it here:
you can PM me for a mega link, not posting it since it has loli :)
game thread =>
https://ulmf.org/threads/kurasuke-furanto-no-rj202510.10541/
tips to search for a game :
A)
1) go to the "hentai game" section of the forum.
  1. find the "quick search" tab between the sub forum at the top and the game thread list
  2. make search using RJ (or RE) number / japanese name / english name / dev name (japanese) - that all the info a thread title should have now

or

B) go to google, in the search tab type :
site:www.ulmf.org "search info"
by search info I mean, one of the info from A) 3). It will gave only answer for the search coming from the ulmf forum ^^

asbrasbra456

Lurker
Reputation score
game thread =>
https://ulmf.org/threads/kurasuke-furanto-no-rj202510.10541/
tips to search for a game :
A)
1) go to the "hentai game" section of the forum.
  1. find the "quick search" tab between the sub forum at the top and the game thread list
  2. make search using RJ (or RE) number / japanese name / english name / dev name (japanese) - that all the info a thread title should have now
or

B) go to google, in the search tab type :
site:www.ulmf.org "search info"
by search info I mean, one of the info from A) 3). It will gave only answer for the search coming from the ulmf forum ^^
Ahh, my bad. I thought I searched with the RJ number and japanese name, but I actually searched the english one and only this thread popped up. Sorry :p

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Huh, the readme.txt from the English DLSite (trial) version credits this translation. Does the official version translate the untranslated Mansion/Prison sandbox in the post-game map?

FYEO_Avian

Reputation score
So every time I've tried to launch this game, it pulls up the main menu, I select new game, and then it gets stuck on the "Now Loading" screen. Any idea how to fix this?