What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ202893] My Secret Summer Vacation v1.71 (ぼくのひみつの夏休み)

xeapher

Reputation score
this translation working with ver 2.0?
It worked fine, but for new characters " Hime mom and Hanako(?) " dialogue wasn't translate at all.
Btw do someone here have translataion patch for v2.0 ?,

jashiniste

Reputation score
I can't seem to ride the the boat to go to the northen part of the island. So either it's not the big boat that appear at noon and I'm dumb for not finding the right location, or there's some kind of bugs that don't allow me to ride it (I can't walk on the wodden board that connect it to the land). Do anyone knows anything about that ? (Edit : Yes I did beat Yasuke's Most Precious One, that's why I'm asking, because I still can't ride it)

Last edited:

larrycheung118

Reputation score
Here my save data, it should unlock every scene,
expect achievement because I don't bother to collect them all xD
+ #!g3hmgIAQ!Rx7Hqw0TTCjNrsMkJcS4Jg48iBFouHDa-xrxjxfiQpc
I think Mega removed the file, can you reupload it? Thank you very much.

Deleted member 406005

Reputation score
It worked fine, but for new characters " Hime mom and Hanako(?) " dialogue wasn't translate at all.
Btw do someone here have translataion patch for v2.0 ?,
I ported the 1.7.1 translation over to 2.0 (a just copy over doesn't work without breaking the game!).

As it has more content than the older version, i'm about 70% finished.

Deleted member 406005

Reputation score
To make sure everything works properly before starting to tl the new content, i played the game once from start till ' a ' ending (3 endings in total).

It took a lot time to fix the existing eng translation for 2.0 because the original vs 1.71 eng was not a clean 1:1.
(Duplicates, broken code, name hiccups... sorting 2000+ lines and so on...)

In total for v1.71 to 2.0, there are around 500 lines new text that needs to be translated and doesn't affect the main story.

As i said already to my comrades, i have to take a break and will work again on it next weekend.

Deleted member 406005

Reputation score
Currently i have not much spare time and it goes slowly, but i managed to work 2 hrs on it today.

Added about 20 new lines, checked for typos and improper line breakings.

EDIT:

I had some more time to spend on this game, now i'm down to 250 lines left to translate.

Last edited:

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Keep it up!

By the way does anyone know where you can download 2.00? I'm only able to find 1.71 but all the usual sites don't have 2.00 =/

Deleted member 406005

Reputation score
I don't know where since i bought it from DLSITE.

When the translation is done, i'll only offer the translated files (pure text).

Last edited:

Deleted member 406005

Reputation score
I was about to finish the translation today, but i was disturbed with very bad private news.

Well, i have to sleep about this and most likely i will offer the TL for 2.0 somewhat tomorrowish.

asukashinn

Lurker
Reputation score
I was about to finish the translation today, but i was disturbed with very bad private news.

Well, i have to sleep about this and most likely i will offer the TL for 2.0 somewhat tomorrowish.
Take your time, friend! RL matters should always come first! Anything else unless it's our job, is a hobby! I've been waiting to play the updated one since I found it long ago, so waiting another day certainly isn't gonna kill me at this point! I hope everything is gonna be okay for you though and hang in there!

Deleted member 406005

Reputation score
My Summer Secret Vacation 2.0

This is the translation ported, fixed and including more than
500 lines new content for My Summer Secret Vacation 2.0:

It is based on symplexity's translation for Version 1.71

Installation:
1. Extract the rar file (using the newest winrar or similar tool)
2. Replace your original game files with the content
3. Play your own bought game in ENGLISH

Even tough i spend lots of time re-formating the text, there might be still cut-off text and typos!

Last edited: