What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ202893] My Secret Summer Vacation v1.71 (ぼくのひみつの夏休み)

Zero_G

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Look back at page 6. Post #120. Hoshi updated the patch to work with the latest version, which is 2.0. Unfortunately, that file was removed, so I had to upload it (hopefully that doesn't get removed). I know it's tedious, but try to look through past posts for the answer before asking the question.
Thanks for the reply. Something as important as an update to the translation (main topic of this thread) should be updated in first post, you can't expect everyone to look at every post in every thread for that.

EchSeeker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for the reply. Something as important as an update to the translation (main topic of this thread) should be updated in first post, you can't expect everyone to look at every post in every thread for that.
The problem here is only the OP (the thread creator) can update the first post and he has shown absolutely no activity whatsoever for 2 years. There's no activity going on in his Patreon either. So, at this point, no one is expecting anything else from him. So unfortunately for you, I AM expecting everyone to look at every post in this thread starting from the latest post just to see if there are any updates (anything at all) at the very least. I'm sorry if that sounded condescending, but I'm afraid that's just the way it is in this thread now. I COULD make a different thread with the patch I linked to, but I might need Hoshi's permission (and maayyybe the admin's?). I might just be overly cautious here.

Last edited:

EchSeeker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks. Just provided my link in that thread as well. This should hopefully solve the problem.

HerySean

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
I remember there 's a guide/walkthrough in this thread, can anyone tell me where is it?

Zero_G

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The problem here is only the OP (the thread creator) can update the first post and he has shown absolutely no activity whatsoever for 2 years. There's no activity going on in his Patreon either. So, at this point, no one is expecting anything else from him. So unfortunately for you, I AM expecting everyone to look at every post in this thread starting from the latest post just to see if there are any updates (anything at all) at the very least. I'm sorry if that sounded condescending, but I'm afraid that's just the way it is in this thread now. I COULD make a different thread with the patch I linked to, but I might need Hoshi's permission (and maayyybe the admin's?). I might just be overly cautious here.
Can't a moderator be asked to modify the first post with a link to the post with the update? I mean in general, I know a moderator already made another thread.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I could, but this way the user that posted the translation has access to change the thread without needing to wait for me to take care of things. ( IF I'm even contacted, most of the time it's just like this where I stumbled upon something ) It's part of the reason why we allow different threads for different translation efforts of the same game, and recommend uploading the translations here instead of a file-host when possible.

Adamai

Reputation score
Ignoring public warnings. 1 week ban.
Can someone tell me where I can find the save folder on Android?
I can´t find it.

Some Save files I found don´t know if it is 100% for obvious reasons.

CrazyJohn623

Reputation score
Can someone tell me where I can find the save folder on Android?
I can´t find it.

Some Save files I found don´t know if it is 100% for obvious reasons.
It's not a full save and do you play in joiplay? If you do theres a folder name www then theres another folder name saves, you can put a save file in there

Adamai

Reputation score
It's not a full save and do you play in joiplay? If you do theres a folder name www then theres another folder name saves, you can put a save file in there
No, I just normally installed the game on Android.
Normally if you Install an app, the folder would be in Android/data/(folder Name of the game).
But I can`t find the folder for this game.
So if somebody could help me like "the folder is hidden and that's how you can find it" or something similar, would be nice.

and btw, I was still searching for a 100% save and this guy claims he has one/ multiple save ones,
again can`t confirm for obvious reasons.

Wish you good luck and have fun for all people

CrazyJohn623

Reputation score
Ignoring public warnings. 2 week ban.
No, I just normally installed the game on Android.
Normally if you Install an app, the folder would be in Android/data/(folder Name of the game).
But I can`t find the folder for this game.
So if somebody could help me like "the folder is hidden and that's how you can find it" or something similar, would be nice.

and btw, I was still searching for a 100% save and this guy claims he has one/ multiple save ones,
again can`t confirm for obvious reasons.

Wish you good luck and have fun for all people
If you download it on notsensitiveusername you will not see the save on your phone becouse that port cannot see or doesn't allow you to enable the stoage,just play it on joiplay .
sorry for replying for this long its just i got banned for a week for just saying something in here

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
why are mods warning people about asking for save? This is the only thread on this site relating to this game (except for updated translation)

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
why are mods warning people about asking for save? This is the only thread on this site relating to this game (except for updated translation)
There is a sticky with rules, the one rule related to this offense is

"4. This section is not for game discussion. Use the corresponding H-Games section thread for game discussion.
Even if there is no corresponding thread due to a lock, inactivity, or otherwise not existing, translation threads may not host game discussion. First offense will result in a warning. Subsequent offenses will result in a 1 week ban."

So if there isn't a discussion thread, they would need to create one.

WhiteBowman

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
Hi, here "not full save". To lazy complete walkthrough)
Mod edit: Link removed due to being gameplay discussion.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tuanga247

Reputation score
Communicate in English, please.
[QUOTE = "earth99456, post: 1127997, member: 375160"]
Lưu đầy đủ?
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
KK
Trong khi đó, bạn sẽ không gặp phải khó khăn gì.