What's new

[WIP - Full] [Complete - Partial] [RJ212896] The Tale of Undercrust ~ The Last 7 Days of Hasumi~

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score
M
I just started like, 4 days ago. Cut me a bit of slack!

On the plus side though, I've got about 1/3rd of it completed and I've finally got into the mood for translating it. So I should have the H-scenes finished by either Saturday or Sunday. Probably. Hopefully. Maybe.
Hä? Weird . . . I heard there was someone working on a translation months ago . . .

guilty054

Reputation score
M

On the plus side though, I've got about 1/3rd of it completed and I've finally got into the mood for translating it. So I should have the H-scenes finished by either Saturday or Sunday. Probably. Hopefully. Maybe.
Whew, thanks man. Had to jump through a few hoops since I don't think my last game was the latest version, but your save works now.

About the translation, I can't promise a set time on when this thing will be done, but I have a week off so I'll see what I can translate and follow up with you guys in about a week.

Edit: Checking file and game, there are about 9 H-scenes that aren't finished for a total of about 600 lines that need to be translated. Not including the Geology glossary and a few other lines that seem to be missing translations (Don't know what they are yet, haven't checked). The 9 scenes that aren't finished are:
  • Defeated by Nightmare 1
  • Defeated by Nightmare 2
  • Defeated by High-Class Fighter
  • Defeated by Giant Fighter
  • Defeated by Brainwashing Device
  • Defeated by Nebula
  • Defeated by Meat Tentacle
  • Defeated by Sarcoma Mutant
  • Hasumi Pollution End
Thank you very much for continuing the translation, take your time

MisaShot

Reputation score
Hä? Weird . . . I heard there was someone working on a translation months ago . . .
Adatt is the original translator but he disappeared, so X_Machina picked up the translation.

Can I ask what kind of translation it is? (MTL/ edited MTL/ manual translation)

phantomredfox

Reputation score
Nice, someone is picking this back up.
Do keep in mind that the existing translation is mainly MTL though.

fireballlll0

Lurker
Reputation score

I was just scrolling through ulmf looking for a new H game, saw tale of undercrust, then saw a post mentioning that someone was translating the game again. Huge thank you for picking it up, I felt very lucky that I happened to see this game yesterday and will play it for the first time when its near its full translation!

Mc Swagger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I was just scrolling through ulmf looking for a new H game, saw tale of undercrust, then saw a post mentioning that someone was translating the game again. Huge thank you for picking it up, I felt very lucky that I happened to see this game yesterday and will play it for the first time when its near its full translation!
lucky you! Have fun!

X_Machina

Reputation score
Adatt is the original translator but he disappeared, so X_Machina picked up the translation.

It's cleaned MTL. I'm using Translator++, Google Red, and a Japanese dictionary program so I can get a cleaner translation as well. It might not be the most accurate translation, but it should get the general point and tone across which in my opinion is what matters most.

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Oh! so he dissapeared? Kinda sad, he seemed like a nice ambitious guy = /

X_Machina

Reputation score
Alright, I'm finally back!

Sorry this is a little late. I fell asleep once I got back home from my break. But anyways, here's the translation!

One thing to note though is that this is NOT a complete translation, simply the H-Scene update (Which is close to a complete translation). There are only a couple more lines left that I want to work on (A few pieces of combat dialogue, the dreaded Geology Glossary, and more miscellaneous lines) before I can call this thing completed. Adatt's translated most of the game to a playable state already, so I probably won't look into proof-reading and revising his parts. Also, since I'm no longer on break, I have no clue when I can get around to completing the last bits of translation, but I'll still try.

And with all that out of the way, enjoy!

PS: I've already found some proof-reading errors and I'm mad at myself :/
PSS: Too many proof errors. I sincerely apologize. *Bows in Japanese* Am working on fixing them right now.

Attachments

Last edited:

Frostleaf

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Alright, I'm finally back!

Sorry this is a little late. I fell asleep once I got back home from my break. But anyways, here's the translation!

One thing to note though is that this is NOT a complete translation, simply the H-Scene update (Which is close to a complete translation). There are only a couple more lines left that I want to work on (A few pieces of combat dialogue, the dreaded Geology Glossary, and more miscellaneous lines) before I can call this thing completed. Adatt's translated most of the game to a playable state already, so I probably won't look into proof-reading and revising his parts. Also, since I'm no longer on break, I have no clue when I can get around to completing the last bits of translation, but I'll still try.

And with all that out of the way, enjoy!

PS: I've already found some proof-reading errors and I'm mad at myself :/
PSS: Too many proof errors. I sincerely apologize. *Bows in Japanese* Am working on fixing them right now.
What version is this translation for?
Like V1.1.1, V1.1.4, V1.2.1, or V1.2.5?

mrdomion

Reputation score
So I'm running into a BGM file in the doll house and can't continue. I remember someone saying that there's a fix from porting a file, but I can't seem to find the other thread.

Darkrealm

Reputation score
This thread is for translation discussion only.
I'm kinda late but I gotta ask how do you get into the doll house there's a red barrier Infront of it