What's new

[WIP - Full] [Complete - Partial] [RJ212896] The Tale of Undercrust ~ The Last 7 Days of Hasumi~

ShrinLEI

Reputation score
Thanks a lot. At least this time I can read Engligh rather than Japanese lol.

ailse

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
where do i go after get guren? i'm confused lol

Screenshot_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
adatt

adatt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
where do i go after get guren? i'm confused lol

[snip]
This should really be asked in the main thread, however you can get a hint on what to do in Items->Important->Note pad.

Thanks for posting that picture and reminding me about the equipment menu, it's all translated now.

[EDIT: fixed broken link]

poppyseed02134

Demon Girl
Reputation score
After I transferred all the translation files, I get an error stating that I failed to load: js/plugins/Speedhax.js. I can load the base untranslated game, but when I transfer the files I get that error. Any ideas on how to fix this?

OP
adatt

adatt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
After I transferred all the translation files, I get an error stating that I failed to load: js/plugins/Speedhax.js. I can load the base untranslated game, but when I transfer the files I get that error. Any ideas on how to fix this?
Oops, my fault. I have some added plugins to make testing less painful.

I've updated a new file the first post (20200729-HasumiPluginsFIx) that contains a plugins.js file without the other plugins. As a bonus, it has the equipment UI completely translated as well.

Just extract it to your game folder, and it should go into the /www/js directory. Make sure to overwrite the file that's already there.

eq_td

Reputation score
Hello, need to make sure if anybody got this error: "Failed to Load: js/plugins/BugFixParallelEventAndCharacter.js"? I got this error after applying the latest file (20200727-Hasumi) to my gamefolder... Luckily I already backup my game n_n

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hello, need to make sure if anybody got this error: "Failed to Load: js/plugins/BugFixParallelEventAndCharacter.js"? I got this error after applying the latest file (20200727-Hasumi) to my gamefolder... Luckily I already backup my game n_n
You must use the latest version of the game (1.25), i have the 1.22 version and that error pops up if i try to use the translation file

OP
adatt

adatt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
A new update.

One of the long awaited scenes (hypnosis men first scene) is done.

The Coriolis force lecture during day 5 is done, but still requires proofreading. With this, all that's left to translate (scientically) is the minerals in the glossary and proofreading.

Otherwise, I proofread the harness bind removal scenes and incorperated the hotfixes put out earlier this week.

Also the final ending scene was almost completely re-translated, which caused me to cringe when I read it.

RIght now, my priority is to finish the last two hypnosis men scenes and the glossary (along with proofreading the already completed H scenes and the glossary).

the v1.25 have any news with this translated version?
I'm sorry, I don't understand; 1.2.5 will work with this translation.

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score
A new update.

One of the long awaited scenes (hypnosis men first scene) is done.

The Coriolis force lecture during day 5 is done, but still requires proofreading. With this, all that's left to translate (scientically) is the minerals in the glossary and proofreading.

Otherwise, I proofread the harness bind removal scenes and incorperated the hotfixes put out earlier this week.

Also the final ending scene was almost completely re-translated, which caused me to cringe when I read it.

RIght now, my priority is to finish the last two hypnosis men scenes and the glossary (along with proofreading the already completed H scenes and the glossary).

I'm sorry, I don't understand; 1.2.5 will work with this translation.
Now I´m wondering, what´s still left till the Game is entirely in english? 🙀

OP
adatt

adatt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Now I´m wondering, what´s still left till the Game is entirely in english? 🙀
About 1/3 of the H scenes and the mineral section of the glossary.

I've been doing proofreading and editing today, but I'm not sure if I'll get another update done today since I want to get another H scene or two in.

I'm also on the fence about how much work I want to do on the mineral section of the glossary; it's basically a condensed version of the entire lecture from Marco. When I took a look at the first entry, calcite, it was two long paragraphs and I almost dispared. At minimum, I'll translate the category in the glossary, but it has definately dropped down to the least important priority.

OP
adatt

adatt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Another update.

The second hypnosis men scene is translated and proofread.

Otherwise, it's mainly proofreading/editing, I also fixed a issue I discovered in the initial Togetsu conversation; Jyukai (mispelled Jukai) refers to a "sea of trees" so I went back and re-did those two lines.

Although it's a new milestone since everything outside of the last H scenes and the mineral glossary have been touched at least once. Yay.

[Edit: removed emoji]

Last edited:

Oir

Reputation score
Another update.

The second hypnosis men scene is translated and proofread.

Otherwise, it's mainly proofreading/editing, I also fixed a issue I discovered in the initial Togetsu conversation; Jyukai (mispelled Jukai) refers to a "sea of trees" so I went back and re-did those two lines.

Although it's a new milestone since everything outside of the last H scenes and the mineral glossary have been touched at least once. Yay.

[Edit: removed emoji]
You coming back and updating everyone so frequently is pretty damn cool. I don't have anything constructive to add but thank you :)

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score
About 1/3 of the H scenes and the mineral section of the glossary.

I've been doing proofreading and editing today, but I'm not sure if I'll get another update done today since I want to get another H scene or two in.

I'm also on the fence about how much work I want to do on the mineral section of the glossary; it's basically a condensed version of the entire lecture from Marco. When I took a look at the first entry, calcite, it was two long paragraphs and I almost dispared. At minimum, I'll translate the category in the glossary, but it has definately dropped down to the least important priority.
So the conversations of the Charakters are all translated already? o.0

OP
adatt

adatt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So the conversations of the Charakters are all translated already? o.0
Yes, unless I missed something, the entire main plot and almost all side content is done.

However, there may be issues such as text going outside the box, which I'm trying to catch as I proofread.

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Yes, unless I missed something, the entire main plot and almost all side content is done.

However, there may be issues such as text going outside the box, which I'm trying to catch as I proofread.
Damn! You´re a badass, did anyone tell ya that? 😁

OP
adatt

adatt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Damn! You´re a badass, did anyone tell ya that? 😁
While I'm mainly doing this for myself, and that I really want people to enjoy a very good RPGMaker game, thank you for the compliment.

This is awesome work so far man! when do you think you'll have the next update out?
I really don't have a set schedule; right now I'm aiming for every week or every other week, which I just missed.

Update:

3 H scenes translated/proofread (Final hypnosis guy scene, Puppet Circus, and Tin Queen).

I missed my update schedule due to a few reasons, but mainly got sidetracked playing JoJo's Bizarre AdventureKozue's Strange Journey, the most weeb of all souls-like (Code Vein), and the Paradox Interactive grand strategy games. Plus Factorio 1.0 just released -_-.

Reputation score
While I'm mainly doing this for myself, and that I really want people to enjoy a very good RPGMaker game, thank you for the compliment.

I really don't have a set schedule; right now I'm aiming for every week or every other week, which I just missed.

Update:

3 H scenes translated/proofread (Final hypnosis guy scene, Puppet Circus, and Tin Queen).

I missed my update schedule due to a few reasons, but mainly got sidetracked playing JoJo's Bizarre AdventureKozue's Strange Journey, the most weeb of all souls-like (Code Vein), and the Paradox Interactive grand strategy games. Plus Factorio 1.0 just released -_-.
No worries man just glad to see this thread still going ^^