What's new

[WIP - Full] [Complete - Partial] [RJ212896] The Tale of Undercrust ~ The Last 7 Days of Hasumi~

WellIGuess

Reputation score
So, this will be disappointing news.

A few weeks ago I ended up traveling and didn't have anything need to continue translating (including time). Once I got back I ended up in an intensive training program; it will last until mid-September and it's intense enough that I'm working through the weekends.

I've literally had almost no time to do any non-work related things on my computer since it started and probably won't until it's finished, so this is offically on hiatus until I'm fnished. If anyone else wants to pick up where I left off, feel free.

Anyway, I decided to spend a few minutes posting this instead of leaving everyone in suspense.
No worries, better late than never, and a late translation is better than no translation at all!

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You gonna take over it?
I'll see what i can do, it's a pretty big project so I may well end up passing over what I've done back to adatt when they're available again if they're still interested come mid-september. There looks to be ~2000 lines of H-scenes still untranslated, and I can't seem to get batch translation to work, so I'm going through them one by one manually.

But yes I'm giving it a go.

Oir

Reputation score
I'll see what i can do, it's a pretty big project so I may well end up passing over what I've done back to adatt when they're available again if they're still interested come mid-september. There looks to be ~2000 lines of H-scenes still untranslated, and I can't seem to get batch translation to work, so I'm going through them one by one manually.

But yes I'm giving it a go.
Appreciate the efforts, man! Good luck!

VengefulKron

Reputation score
Glad to see some activity on this thread, even if it is partially bad news. I'd post the batch translations, but while I can get that working, I still can't get saving to work. I wish you the best of luck Azrail, and look forward to any progress made on this!

EDIT: I gave it another go after writing this post and finally got saving to work. The file is attached to this post, the auto-translated text is under the 'Google' column in Translator++.

Attachments

Last edited:

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm gonna have to throw in the towel for this project, I severely underestimated both how much work this would be, and how much time and motivation I would have to work on it. As it is I've done maybe a couple hundred lines, and thats mostly just the most basic stuff, I've been shying away from dialogue because it's so complex that it's difficult to figure out whats actually being said, even using multiple machine translators. To make matters worse, things are getting busier for me right now in my personal life, I haven't even touched this project at all this week, and things don't look to be getting quieter anytime soon.

Sorry to disappoint those who got their hopes up.

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score
We're not going to exactly ask for our money back =)

I don't understand how translators stay sane through an entire project.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well, it does tend to be excessively hard if you dont actually speak the language you are trying to translate.

Reputation score
Hope things went well with the training course Adatt mentioned.

I do still hope to see this project continued someday.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Honestly, this game is top tier, but i really respect the original translators commitment. This game is chock full of pseudoscience bullshit and actual science bullshit that is totally irrelevant but the creator is clearly a huge nerd. Thats a lot of wordy text to work through lol.

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Sry but how do I use the translation??? It´s not really working or me . . . = /

Erza-Scarlet

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sry but how do I use the translation??? It´s not really working or me . . . = /
you may need to grab the animation file from the games data folder and just put it into the data folder that comes with the translation download.

BlueAmpharos

Reputation score
Where do I drop the translation folder into to get the translation working in the game demo folder?

Reputation score
I've seen you around the forums and all you ever seem to do is bump old threads and ask for stuff.
SO is there a problems asking questions?? If nobody reply it fine i were just asking, i see your were do the same too retarded

Oir

Reputation score
SO is there a problems asking questions?? If nobody reply it fine i were just asking, i see your were do the same too retarded
The point of forums is to have active discussions. When you comment on an old thread, it bumps it to the top of the list. This is counterproductive to the objective of any forum because if the thread was inactive, that means people were finished talking about it, yet you have now moved it to the top of the list, thereby moving actual active discussions down. This is very frowned upon in literally any online community. Some people also refer to this as "necroing" a thread (i.e. reviving a dead thread).

This can be acceptable if some new information or update has been announced because that means there are now new things to discuss.
On the other hand, spamming "Is this done yet?" "Are you dead?" "Why you no reply?" "Wheres muh update", especially when it's basically all you ever comment, is not the same thing.

If you have a "question" (aka asking for stuff for yourself), message the original poster. Don't bump threads.
I have no idea why you're getting so defensive and inflammatory. Either you're ok with your own behaviour so own it, or accept that it's bad behaviour and change.

I'm not sure what you mean about me doing the same. I don't think that's true but if you can give me some examples, I'll gladly change my ways.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Keep the discussion on-topic, please.

astgerte

Reputation score
Sorry to bump but can someone at least give a quick tutorial on how exactly one is meant to apply the translation patch??

im_not_here

Lurker
Reputation score
Also sorry for the bump. Has anyone else run into a "fail to load bgm" error after the dollhouse miniboss fight? Any way around this?