What's new

[WIP - Full] [Complete - Partial] [RJ212896] The Tale of Undercrust ~ The Last 7 Days of Hasumi~

OP
adatt

adatt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think I'm almost to the boss fight in the marsh now.

Not too much to report. Four enemy glossary entries are done along with all the conversation up to that point. I also did another pass over the marsh enemy skills/names and got a few combat rape lines done for them.

I wanted to complete all the marsh enemy H scenes today, but I ran out of time. I did get to two more masturbation tools (slime tentacle and Succubus glove).

I'm aiming to finish the marsh (including the H scenes) by Thursday, but it really depends on how busy I am at work.

Progress Report:
CommonEvents-27%
Troops-48%

SomeAnUser

Reputation score
Hi, my first post here but I might as well use it here. Thanks for translating this game for everyone, I liked the game and it would be nice to see it fully finish. Many thanks for this and do be sure to not burn yourself out, its always nice to have more people that are willing to translate these types of games.

OP
adatt

adatt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yay, the 3rd day is done! I did everyone at the 5th Station Base. As well as translated all the types in the "(name) Prolictivity Map" computer.

And the mandatory converstations at Gotemba East on the 4th day as well. Did I mention I'm really starting to hate when a new day rolls around? It wouldn't be so bad if it didn't feel like it just...keeps...dragging. Shut up, Doctor! I also had to go make a fix to Ai's name (there was only a one character difference between it and the other name.)
PS I translated through the tears. You know what I'm talking about.

The plants and oil spider H scenes are done, but I ran out of time for the boss. I did her glossary entry though, and should be able to get her scene done tomorrow and then onto the lab(!).

I also fixed the 3rd (!!!) Lieutenant Minegishi's letter (it was named completely wrong, Land...something mail) in your items, but I'm not sure when I'll get around to actually translating the letter. Just looking at it makes me cringe from trying to the get formatting lined up.

I also fixed two of the masturbation items: one wasn't translated...and the other had the wrong line :/

Progress Report:

CommonEvents-29%
Items:75%
Map006 (Nautilus)-43% (273/636 total lines!)
Map007 (2nd Stellar Institute)-46% (316/687 lines!)

Those two maps are what have so many lines when a new day rolls around.

Anyway, over halfway through. Yay.

Last edited:

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
That you are able to just keep hammering through this is really impressive. We appreciate the frequent progress updates, just take care not to burn yourself out!

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I'm almost tempted to say "skip day 4 and do day 5 so you always have something to look forward to." Because day 4 is the best day in this game but I also want the whole game to be translated.

I've also been working on my mod a bit more. Not sure how far I'm going to go with this since I'm only working with the images that exist in the game, but I'm making changes to her battle pics themselves. I've done a few image swaps so that her normal combat pics use the Day 6 boss fight pics because she has more exposed skin (especially the boobs and thighs). Plus, the dark purples are now magenta so they match the DOS enemies better. I've gotta fix a few things with the images themselves though, like how her right hand sometimes is cropped because she holds a weapon in that hand. I might also put the Succubus's bondage harness and maybe DOS-1 on every pic as well (my modded version, of course).

Like so:

Last edited:
OP
adatt

adatt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yay, I'm definately enjoying the lab even though I just got inside -_-.

The Succubus' H scene is done. All mandatory converstations are done up to the lab up to destroying the first (only?) ivy piller including the notes in the two side rooms. I also translated the area where you pick up Jade (back in the marsh).

The first 3 DOS types entries are done and I got some of the their unique combat rape dialogue done, but no H scenes. I also did some of the soldiers at the Fifth Station and the menu for the Inclination computer.

Please don't worry about burn out, I originally decided to do this for myself, but then figured sharing it wouldn't hurt. If I start to burn out, I'll take a small break (3-4 days tops) and announce it here.

Also, I just realized I've spent more than 30 (!) hours in this game since last Monday.

Progress Report:
CommonEvents:32%
Troops:53%

Attachments

Last edited:

WellIGuess

Reputation score
Thanks for picking up the translation of one of my favorite games! While I likely won't be replaying it anytime soon (already cleared it like, thrice), I can lend a hand with proofreading here and there if needed!

OP
adatt

adatt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for picking up the translation of one of my favorite games! While I likely won't be replaying it anytime soon (already cleared it like, thrice), I can lend a hand with proofreading here and there if needed!
I need all the help I can get. I'm more of a technical writer and I especially hate trying to proofread my own writing. Anything that seems odd, or untranslated (in translated areas), or you think could be put better; I'm up for it all.
---
Anyway, day 4 is done. The mandatory conversation that starts day 5 is done too, although I think I kind of whiffed with it :/. The only H scenes that are done are the two tools you find in that day (brainwasher/hypnotic collar) along with more combat rape. I also translated all the notes I found in the lab.

Also, the bismuth crystal scene is done. It was a pain trying to convert the Japanese pun, but I think I managed it; it's a joke about how bismuth sounded like meet; meet to politician; politician to person; person to...melting point.

Anyway for this weekend, it looks like I have 3 (4?) H scenes to translate along with continuing with day 5.

OP
adatt

adatt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Weekend update number 1.

The 3 defeat H scenes (minus the Nicolas 2 fight) are done. I almost started to foam at the mouth with DOS-00 since it seemed like it was spewing a lot of gibberish.
If you watched that scene before, I'm honestly interested it what you thought it was saying.

Day 5 is done up to the beginning of the RAG game.

I also did some minor editing/proofreading.

OP
adatt

adatt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So, umm, Day 5 is done.

The conversation at the end was a total gut punch that I saw coming, but still. I don't think I managed to do it justice.

Anyway, after that I'm done for today.

No new H scenes are done, sorry.

Expect to see some of them done tomorrow though.

OP
adatt

adatt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Partway through day 6 (up to the end of the vent sequence), but I also did all the room names.

I realized I didn't translate any enemy glossary entries, so that's done for every enemy so far. I did some minor editing on some of them as well, including fixing a formatting error that only display part of the Nicolas (2) entry. Oops.

The only H scenes I did are the masturbation tools; which are now all done except for the final one.

I also did some side conversations including the merchant that appears at Fifth station.

Progress Report:
CommonEvents:41%
Items:80%
Troops:71%

OP
adatt

adatt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So I'm an idiot and thought I had lost my progress in the .trans file.

I didn't.

Anyway this last update goes to just after the server room/escape scene. Shikishima is giving me fits trying to understand him (he makes a reference to Tom Cruise!).

All the masturbation tools are done (yay). The conversation where you get a dick is complete as well.

I had done Rabbit's H-scene, but I lost my progress in that :/.

My goal for this week to it hopefully finish all the H scenes I haven't done and complete Day 6.

I already know that work is going to run long tomorrow, so expect only a minor update, if any.

Manuli3

Reputation score
how can i unlock the reccolection room , GC , or memory of rpg mv? exists any program? please help

IC_21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i confused, what is the meaning of troops proggress?

is it the term for h-scene, or battle part or common route?

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
i confused, what is the meaning of troops proggress?

is it the term for h-scene, or battle part or common route?
A "troop" is what MV uses to identify each unique battle possibility. so if there's a battle against a single slime, and a battle against two slimes, RPG Maker considers those to be two different "troops", despite having the same enemy only in differing amounts. A troop can have unique events attached to it as well - for instance, the first battle with a slime is actually a separate troop from other slime battles because it has the tutorial event contained within it. That means bosses and other special battles where there's any dialogue and such have their text at the troop level, so troops become something necessary to look at for a full translation. For example, with the dominatrix enemy and her harness, a lot of the special stuff there is at the troop level IIRC.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
how can i unlock the reccolection room , GC , or memory of rpg mv? exists any program? please help
This is more of a question for the main thread but the recollection room and pretty much all you're asking for can be accessed from the computer in your room. There's also a full unlock "treasure chest" after beating the game.

OP
adatt

adatt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I really wanted to hit the H scenes more, but I really didn't have the energy today.

I did both Rabbit and Ai's scenes, hit up the glossary entries for two more enemies, and also the Great Combat Rape...not really.

I think I've managed to get every combat rape line up the boss in the Star Temple, so if you see any untranslated from any enemies up to then, please let me know.

I also hit up some more common event lines such as increases/decreases in pollution level.
I've also dropped an unneccessary file (animations) and the (truly) updated .trans is included which why the file size jumped up.

I'm still hoping to finish the left over H scenes and day 6 by the end of this week.

Also, I just discovered that Bing translate has a filthy, filthy mind. Perfect.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
So you keep saying to let you know.....

Yet the first post hasn't been edited in about 2 weeks. Are you uploading elsewhere?

OP
adatt

adatt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So you keep saying to let you know.....

Yet the first post hasn't been edited in about 2 weeks. Are you uploading elsewhere?
Oh. Sorry for the confusion. :/

Whenever I update I've been deleting and reuploading the attachment on the first post.

That's also why the download count seems to bounce around.

OP
adatt

adatt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There was a crisis at work today, so I got less done than planned.

Day 6 is translated to the elevator key...and also the H scene for defeating the boss with the futanari conditon. That was one scene I never thought I would translate. I also did the alternate scene where you win normally.

I also found some missing combat rape lines for the High-Class Fighter involving ropes and those are done as well.

To help prevent confusion, I have a running progress report on my first post to show it has been updated when I re-upload the file.