What's new

[WIP - Full] [Complete - Partial] [RJ212896] The Tale of Undercrust ~ The Last 7 Days of Hasumi~

Giratena

Translator Succubus
Reputation score
I'm so happy that this game is being worked on. Looking forward to the full patch release!

OP
adatt

adatt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I live!

Day 3 is done and day 4 is done at Gotemba East (except for Togetsu and Marco's conversations).

Unfortunately work is...blah. I've worked two the past three weekends on top of what I'm normally doing as well.

I'll keep plugging away at it (according to Etigoya's walkthrough there's supposed to be an H-scene on day 4 at Fifth Base, but I haven't been able to find it so far).

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I'll keep plugging away at it (according to Etigoya's walkthrough there's supposed to be an H-scene on day 4 at Fifth Base, but I haven't been able to find it so far).
I believe it has to do with the shady guy behind the base, not inside it.

VengefulKron

Reputation score
Is this translation project still in the works? Just stumbled upon this game and your translation has been a huge help in understanding everything going on in the game, and it makes the H-scenes that much better. I tried throwing the .trans file into Translator++ myself, but whenever I try to export it no files are created. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong, although the main topic I found for the program seems to have died. Either way, thank you for all the effort you've put into this translation, it's much appreciated.

Oir

Reputation score
Glad you're doing this. Looks like a great game! Any updates as of late?

Scarletz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
sir there a lot i would like to say !!! but im gonna resume and say

thanks you

so much

OP
adatt

adatt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What's this?

I'm really sorry for the 2 month long radio silence. Work took a real crap on me and I eventually ended up hating opening up Hasumi in Translator++.

Well, work has lightened up, so I decided to try another project for a bit to get my spark back.

I tried my hand at some other projects:

Fumika Fantasy (RE242995) which got a big nope from me after I saw how many words there are in there, although I did a machine translation of it and hand-translated some things (not much).

Then I took a look at From Today Onward I'm the Boss of an Evil Organization!? (RE234574) and saw it was much more reasonible. In fact, I spent most of last weekend working on it and got most of the UI translated along with all the tutorials and a good deal of the story dialogue in chapter 1. I was getting ready to post it to the forum and checked the thread.

Oops. It looked like Rrezz had already claimed dibs.

It was enough to get me back into this now, however.

There's not a great deal of work done here; editing of the dialogue at the Fifth Station Base along with translating Kaoru's "talk" dialogue, and translating Togetsu and Marco's dialogue.

Most importantly, however, after checking the JSDF ranks, I retitled Minegishi to his correct rank of LT. I'm still not sure why he reports to Sgt Major Kumoi, which is an enlisted rankhh.

Is this translation project still in the works? Just stumbled upon this game and your translation has been a huge help in understanding everything going on in the game, and it makes the H-scenes that much better. I tried throwing the .trans file into Translator++ myself, but whenever I try to export it no files are created. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong, although the main topic I found for the program seems to have died. Either way, thank you for all the effort you've put into this translation, it's much appreciated.
It's still in progress and I hope to make better progress now that work isn't draining my life like a vampire and I managed to reignite my interest (although I'm starting to remember how much I hate how Marco just...keeps...talking).

I'm not sure why you weren't able to export any files from the .trans project, what did you export it as?

Beats9821

Reputation score
Excited to play this. Bit of a silly question, but does your translation work on the most recent version? Or was it made for one in particular.

OP
adatt

adatt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Excited to play this. Bit of a silly question, but does your translation work on the most recent version? Or was it made for one in particular.
I made this with the latest version, posted on dlsite on 08-June-2018.

However, it should work with any version as long as there have been no major changes with the data files.

Oir

Reputation score
Hey just dropping by to say that I along with lots of people have our eyes on this project of yours and really appreciate all your effort! Please keep us posted :D

Beats9821

Reputation score
I made this with the latest version, posted on dlsite on 08-June-2018.

However, it should work with any version as long as there have been no major changes with the data files.
Great, I was just making sure.

OP
adatt

adatt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So, I managed to power through day 4 and I'm currently at just entering the RAG cabinet in day 5.

I'll start translating h scenes again as I come across them, although I'm still trying to find those Eye of Aquaris cult members that are supposed to be around the Fifth Station.

If you find any untranslated text before day 5 or anything that just seems bad or incorrect, please let me know; editing your own work is dififcult.

OP
adatt

adatt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
yeah here's one
:oops: Good catch. I was checking ULMF one last time tonight.

I went back through the files and hit everything I could find that I missed in the mines, the frozen cave/temple, and the laboratory. That conversation is about coal and was the longest I missed. I also missed some lines about using a basin of water to try and put out the fire, breaking objects with the Freezing jewel, and as a bonus, translated the lines at the Fifth Station that lead to the harness removal/hypnosis scenes.

Otherwise, it's just some editing for parts of the RAG mansion. No new H scenes.

I'm still not sure how to get those guys to appear for the hypnosis though.

IC_21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
:oops: Good catch. I was checking ULMF one last time tonight.

I went back through the files and hit everything I could find that I missed in the mines, the frozen cave/temple, and the laboratory. That conversation is about coal and was the longest I missed. I also missed some lines about using a basin of water to try and put out the fire, breaking objects with the Freezing jewel, and as a bonus, translated the lines at the Fifth Station that lead to the harness removal/hypnosis scenes.

Otherwise, it's just some editing for parts of the RAG mansion. No new H scenes.

I'm still not sure how to get those guys to appear for the hypnosis though.
Aw... Really looking forward the hypnosis scene trilogy, beat scene for the game for me

Slimeria

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for translating this. This is probably my favorite hypnosis themed game ever released, and unfortunately to really get much mileage out of that kink you're really wanting translations. It's definitely not an easy translation to do, so we all appreciate what you've done.

OP
adatt

adatt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So, this will be disappointing news.

A few weeks ago I ended up traveling and didn't have anything need to continue translating (including time). Once I got back I ended up in an intensive training program; it will last until mid-September and it's intense enough that I'm working through the weekends.

I've literally had almost no time to do any non-work related things on my computer since it started and probably won't until it's finished, so this is offically on hiatus until I'm fnished. If anyone else wants to pick up where I left off, feel free.

Anyway, I decided to spend a few minutes posting this instead of leaving everyone in suspense.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So, this will be disappointing news.

A few weeks ago I ended up traveling and didn't have anything need to continue translating (including time). Once I got back I ended up in an intensive training program; it will last until mid-September and it's intense enough that I'm working through the weekends.

I've literally had almost no time to do any non-work related things on my computer since it started and probably won't until it's finished, so this is offically on hiatus until I'm fnished. If anyone else wants to pick up where I left off, feel free.

Anyway, I decided to spend a few minutes posting this instead of leaving everyone in suspense.
Thanks for keeping us in the loop, and all the work you've done on this so far.

I might have a go at this myself.