What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ213863] Anthesis

clown421

Reputation score

That's from the How To Apply a Partial sticky.
Hey Dude Person,

Thanks for sharing that link. I followed the instructions and was able to apply the partial. However, I'm now getting the error screen below. Am I doing something wrong?

DudePerson

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hey Dude Person,

Thanks for sharing that link. I followed the instructions and was able to apply the partial. However, I'm now getting the error screen below. Am I doing something wrong?

View attachment 24584
I'm not super skilled at this, but... It says you're missing the file. When you use the Decrypter it creates a bunch of files and folders as it extracts files and folders from the rgss3a file. The TL (often "partial) has newer versions of those files, usually text or graphic files that are now translated, to replace the old files with. This is why the decryption process is important because it lets you replace those individual files.

Hence, I'd ask: Are you sure you decrypted all those files? It said select all. You should have a System, Graphics, Data, and Audio folder in your game folder. In this case, the file it shows as "missing" is "コミカル3(幸せになれる壺)170605_75bpm.ogg" in the BGM folder, which is in the Audio folder, which should be in your game folder.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Failing that, try download the demo from DLSite and copy the entire (extracted) Audio folder. For some reason most DLSite demos tend to have the full Audio in them, but even if it doesn't it may replace the file you're looking for with a proper one.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
The dev has released the official English (and Chinese) translation on dlsite

Unfortunately the game has DRM, and even more unfortunately I bought it without checking because neither Japanese Anthesis nor Japanese Ambrosia had the DRM. Oh well, I can still play it, but the addition of DRM is ticking me off.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
The dev has released the official English (and Chinese) translation on dlsite

Unfortunately the game has DRM, and even more unfortunately I bought it without checking because neither Japanese Anthesis nor Japanese Ambrosia had the DRM. Oh well, I can still play it, but the addition of DRM is ticking me off.
Huhh, gotta wonder, did they just grab ewn's (blessed be thy name) TL and add a Chinese one, or is it completely different? Also, was anything perchance added compared to the v1.11?

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Huhh, gotta wonder, did they just grab ewn's (blessed be thy name) TL and add a Chinese one, or is it completely different? Also, was anything perchance added compared to the v1.11?
Far as I know it's just an english TL, I think it's a different one that was posted here but could be wrong about that.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Far as I know it's just an english TL, I think it's a different one that was posted here but could be wrong about that.
After unzipping the download there are 3 different folders for English, Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese

No idea. Haven't played ewn's version. And no, there's nothing new over 1.11