What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ215006] ナイトメアガールズ / Nightmare Girls English Translation

DaGop

Reputation score
I am sorry, that I interrupt you, but, in my opinion, there is other way of the decision of a question.

Nekoryuuha

Reputation score
Indeed, and I was quick to point out then that translating this massive game by last Christmas was, well, a wild idea, for better or worse. I think them getting it done around this Christmas, though, whether before or a bit after, is more than reasonable given the volume of text and its context.

Maybe they really did mean this Christmas all along? In any case, I'm eagerly looking forward to playing this in English. I bought the game when it came out in JP, and would happily donate for the translation on top of that.
I know exactly what you mean. I bought the game and enjoyed much of it without a translation. That's why I'm so happy you're following through with this so that do so again without needing a translator.

Gummiel

Reputation score
The 99% translation, fully edited, will be released the week of Christmas. I hope it has been worth the wait and that everyone enjoys it.
YAY Anyone got a time machine so we can turn the time forward a bit? :D

When you say 99% is that just some flavour texts not being edited, and no further works will be made on it, or what?

OP
barraged1

barraged1

Reputation score
YAY Anyone got a time machine so we can turn the time forward a bit? :D

When you say 99% is that just some flavour texts not being edited, and no further works will be made on it, or what?
I'll keep working on it as I can imagine people will find errors I made or a few text boxes that run off screen.
The 1% remaining is Monster Flavor Text and 10~ boxes of text near the end of the game.

Gummiel

Reputation score
Yeah when I said no work I did mean in terms of actual translation :p as with any software there bound to be some bugs around ofc, so yeah that is what I expected :)

But I geuss that does mean you keep working on it, even in the afterlife, now THAT is dedication :p

Last edited:

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
that does mean you keep working on it, even in that afterlife, now THAT is dedication
...This is the "I died case" after all, huh. Happy to know it's almost time! Thanks for your efforts barraged1, I know very well that this was neither a small nor an easy project.

Oir

Reputation score
Santa's real after all :3
This game has an unimaginable amount of text and I can't imagine how much work had to have gone into this project.
Looking forward to the upcoming release. Can't tell you how much it's appreciated :)

Gummiel

Reputation score
Happy times.

Hope someday the rest of Tsukinomizu's work gets TL'd.
I mean we are getting there, we got this now soon, naedoko and lily knight saga both have good translations too, even Forget-me-not Gemini fort and Lilim union I have found translations for, though those 2 were not very good so never got through them

Kazunamaru

Reputation score
I mean we are getting there, we got this now soon, naedoko and lily knight saga both have good translations too, even Forget-me-not Gemini fort and Lilim union I have found translations for, though those 2 were not very good so never got through them
Could you link Gemini and Lilim?

Reputation score
This is gonna be the best translation ever. It's hard to believe the game was made by the same devs that made the violated hero series. The horror music is something. Still i can't wait

tsuna002

Reputation score
This is gonna be the best translation ever. It's hard to believe the game was made by the same devs that made the violated hero series. The horror music is something. Still i can't wait
Hard to believe because it's not true.
Violated Hero is by Dieselmine.
This is by Tsukinomizu Project.

Or perhaps you're thinking of Violated Heroine? At least that's in RPGM but...that's a whole 'nother ball of wax. Think Lewd Gamer did an article on it once. Bit of a clusterfuck, kind of an urban legend of H-games/bastard child with 17 different fathers.

Or you totally posted in the wrong thread.

Reputation score
Hard to believe because it's not true.
Violated Hero is by Dieselmine.
This is by Tsukinomizu Project.

Or perhaps you're thinking of Violated Heroine? At least that's in RPGM but...that's a whole 'nother ball of wax. Think Lewd Gamer did an article on it once. Bit of a clusterfuck, kind of an urban legend of H-games/bastard child with 17 different fathers.

Or you totally posted in the wrong thread.
They actually did violated hero. I looked it up on dlsite and on the dieselmine profile, nightmare school lost girls was in it.