What's new

RPG [Breast Mafia] サナ / Sana (RJ227434)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dark1193

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
no one's gonna pick up this to translate to english?

mutilador00

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So i downloaded the new version and I still cant steal anything the wife always gets mad at me, weird..... I already beat the game and gotten the steal skill too

mutilador00

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
so this just got updated with a ton of new scenes, anybody find an updated download link yet?

Nayuta

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
No luck finding it on my side but hopefully it pops around soon somewhere the update looks amazing.

zamboned

Lurker
Reputation score
I think the 1.3 on nyaa is actually 1.2b. It was posted back on the 6th of july whereas the most recent update, the actual 1.3, was just added on the 19th.

PrinceOfPride

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The main problem was that the uploaders uploaded version 1.2b as 1.3,now that the real version 1.3 is out they will have to rename it to something else or the people
that don't check the upload dates will get confused.

As for the new version I checked the regular sites and nothing yet so maybe in a few days if we are lucky,though I must admit I am super excited
for the new scenes from that new milf.

nekobasu

Reputation score
Creator posted on his blog about 1.3 on july 20th right? So anything uploaded before that should be an older version.

LordChiruChiru

Reputation score
Pass it on. If you have an older version just copy the audio files into this one. The version on the english dl site has it in moon runes so it cant read the files so copying the correctly named files will get it to work

/file/d/1NM9j9Bs7opK7fQ88ZmD0ux-V7pqJA9Qi/view?usp=sharing

Last edited:

Nayuta

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Pass it on. If you have an older version just copy the audio files into this one. The version on the english dl site has it in moon runes so it cant read the files so copying the correctly named files will get it to work

/file/d/1NM9j9Bs7opK7fQ88ZmD0ux-V7pqJA9Qi/view?usp=sharing
sweet thanks a bunch!

LordChiruChiru

Reputation score
Legit im also hoping someone can find out how to get the rest of the jail scenes. Like if you can tell me how

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Legit im also hoping someone can find out how to get the rest of the jail scenes. Like if you can tell me how
it's still bug it in this version?
i know u need to learn the thief skill and then steal as much u can until u where caught and sent to jail

Lakolian6

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
hi i have a problem with this game and the other games what is made with rpg maker. my letters in the menu and in game ( the japannese letters) is just squares. what i need to do to getting back the japanese letters? please help

thinkingboye

Reputation score
hi i have a problem with this game and the other games what is made with rpg maker. my letters in the menu and in game ( the japannese letters) is just squares. what i need to do to getting back the japanese letters? please help

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
the font square can be an issue for not using jap locale, but not it's the only source of this problem.
every problem with custom font installed or related with the one inside the rtp files, can give this kind of error.
even a similar one (.ttf file) installed in the windows font but not recognized by the rpg maker system can give this error.

so, of course the first things to do is change the system to jap or use local emulator, but if the error continue to be not fixed, try to see if there is a problem with the font u have installed into windows/font folder AND/OR the rtp folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.