What's new

[WIP - Partial] [RJ220205] Jodie, Owner of the Whorehouse

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Howdy Ya'll!
So it would appear that recently YugiFan3 announced he had cancelled his translation of this game. Apparently it all down on Discord. Unfortunately I don't use Discord so I don't know the situation, I tried sneaking into his Discord page but could not find out what the situation was. Shortly thereafter he deleted the translation thread, well... At least that's what I think happened cause I can't find it no more... So I decided to give it a whirl. I don't think I've ever Translated a Shoku game, but I do know I enjoy them. And now, here's the fruits of my labor.
All the important bits are already done and translated. Menu, Stats, Quest Objectives all done. Skills, Items, Armors and Weapons as well, however, not their descriptions. Cause I hate translating descriptions that are just "Flame" : "Magic that deals Fire damage to all Enemies" : "Cost 8 MP". Boooo, so I'm boycotting the descriptions. :mad:
Everything is very self explanatory. Wash, washes the semen off. Graffiti removes writing on the body. Simple stuff. The only Item I probably should have translated is "Man Pleaser". All it does is reset Jodie's vagina and anus tightness. So if they're all loose and flappy just use Man Pleaser to get it nice and tight again.
Overall the game is very short. However, there's a bunch of different play routes you can get through so you can always check out that. The item "Playthrough" allows you to start a new Route once you've beaten the game.
I also translated Emme's prostitution options. I tried to translate the other characters options, however the in game Script text exceeds RPG Makers limits and I don't know how to edit it without breaking it. I know there's a way you can edit beyond the limits as that's what Shoku did here, I just don't know how.

Enjoy!

Thread

And as always, if you have any issues let me know.

Someone will probably take over this translation or start their own as that seems to be what usually happens. Feel free to do whatever you want with this as I'm probably already looking for my next game to start and abandon :p

KTHXBAI!

Attachments

Last edited:

combi11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So? how is the situation ? what means WIP ?? sry but im here for too short time , idk what means WIP xD

Ares02

Lurker
Reputation score
Work-In-Progress
means the translation is planned but not finished
otherwise you'll see "Complete"

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score
So? how is the situation ? what means WIP ?? sry but im here for too short time , idk what means WIP xD
Just about everything is done minus the Skill & Item Descriptions. I don't plan on adding in the descriptions because its self explanatory. You should already know a Flame spell does Fire damage and a Potion restores HP.

combi11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just about everything is done minus the Skill & Item Descriptions. I don't plan on adding in the descriptions because its self explanatory. You should already know a Flame spell does Fire damage and a Potion restores HP.
Yeah yeah, sorry i wasn't blaming you or nothing xDD, is just that i didin't know what WIP means, i hope this game will be translated full, thanks for you efforts

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score
Yeah yeah, sorry i wasn't blaming you or nothing xDD, is just that i didin't know what WIP means, i hope this game will be translated full, thanks for you efforts
It might. But I think compared to the other Shoku games it's a little sub-par. So who knows.

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score

blubi

Reputation score
Somebody still working on this? Tried the link of yugifan but that leads me just to the translation forum.

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score
Somebody still working on this? Tried the link of yugifan but that leads me just to the translation forum.
Check his Signature, he keeps all his Partials' in a Google Drive. You'll have to look for it by the RJ Number. As for why his thread is no longer around I couldn't say. But I do believe he finished the Partial. As for me, I'm retired :cool:

blubi

Reputation score
Oh, just a partial. :( Thought somebody completed the translation.

Rufamm

Lurker
Reputation score
ok how do i put the translation in? got the data where does it go?