What's new

[Complete - Partial] [RJ227434]-[乳マフィア] サナ / [Breast Mafia] Sana

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Idk about the shared version, but I got mine from DLSite itself, so my copy didn't have any previous saves.

Anyway, restarted the translation from scratch. I believe I fixed everything that was wrong with the previous one, but can't be sure since I don't feel like checking everything again. The milking scene, and Sana's mom scenes that would crash were fixed for me when I tested though.

This version should also have some text that accidentally got deleted in the previous version. This version also managed to get the scripts working, hopefully they don't crash. :p

Edit:
Left my translator++ file just in case someone else decides to do a proper translation.
Just want to ask a question how do you make milk appear Sana's mother?

Predatorpulsado

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How can you make sana pregnant again? Do you just fuck and fuck? Or is there something needed?
Clear the main story quest and then as a reward Sana will let you fuck her raw. A merchant sells an item that makes it more likely for her to get pregnant so get that and keep banging until she's preggo.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Clear the main story quest and then as a reward Sana will let you fuck her raw. A merchant sells an item that makes it more likely for her to get pregnant so get that and keep banging until she's preggo.
I see so there are some things only you can do when you finish the game btw can the other NPC guys make Sana pregnant too? or is it only the husband? Also How do you have rape Milk? I've made her appear but she told me to leave when i interact with her bed

Last edited:

Predatorpulsado

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I see so there are some things only you can do when you finish the game btw can the other NPC guys make Sana pregnant too? or is it only the husband? Also How do you have rape Milk? I've made her appear but she told me to leave when i interact with her bed
Everybody can as long as you don't give her the pill or have the anti-pregnancy item equipped on her. You need to build up her affection for you, interact with her in the kitchen and bath for events.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Everybody can as long as you don't give her the pill or have the anti-pregnancy item equipped on her. You need to build up her affection for you, interact with her in the kitchen and bath for events.
How? I mean Do you give her an item or something? feels like nothing happening when I talk to her There's no event there except the bed also can't leave the house when she joins the party is this a bug?

Last edited:

Predatorpulsado

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How? I mean Do you give her an item or something? feels like nothing happening when I talk to her There's no event there except the bed also can't leave the house when she joins the party is this a bug?
No item needed, make sure Sana is not in your party, try at different times some events trigger in the morning, afternoon, etc.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
No item needed, make sure Sana is not in your party, try at different times some events trigger in the morning, afternoon, etc.
Thanks I'll try that Wait Is it natural that you can't leave with milk? I mean leave her house?

RagnaBlade

Reputation score
What's the best translation of this game currently out? so far what I have is a bad Google translation, and one that only translates the menus and not the text.