What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ235123][I can not win the girl] Erotic Trap Dungeon 2

Suryujin

Reputation score
Didn't even realize there's an offical translation. Or did they take yours and are selling that one? Think I've heard about that happening a few times. Can't really help with that one either, unfortunately. But if it's the offical, they're likely to patch it themselves anyway (hopefully).

Cheesecakeman

Reputation score
@Suryujin

Yeah that worked! Thank you very much for the advice! I've never been very tech savy so I would of never thought of that.

Last edited:

Suryujin

Reputation score
@Szzazz

Got another report I can't make neither head nor tails of.

Don't know yet wether they use the patched version or the new dlsite version, still waiting for an answer on that front.

Somehow someone got a direction fix attached to then on the first floor. They got some cum on them, showered and saved. It supposedly happens in a new game aswell.

The uploaded save has the direction fix on the actor for me aswell, but adding a remove direction fix to the shower (not that it has a direction fix from begin with) and using it doesn't fix it.

After checking the vars and switches, the only suspicious part is that some are set as if they didn't leave the dungeon floors properly, but by console instead. Changing those has no effect on the direction fix, nor has entering and leaving the dungeon.

Attachments

OP
S

Szzazz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Gonna be honest, I am just going to assume the game itself is sort of buggy at this point. Looking through all the code it's actually pretty impressive what they've done, but it's also pretty wonky because of all the scripts.

UnknownDerpster

Reputation score
I'm having the same issue as cheesecakeman with the animations being missing, even though i'm using the japanese locale, any other thoughts? also, game is supposedly v 1.06. Dunno if that helps out.

Suryujin

Reputation score
I'm having the same issue as cheesecakeman with the animations being missing, even though i'm using the japanese locale, any other thoughts? also, game is supposedly v 1.06. Dunno if that helps out.
If the filenames the game is looking for are a mess like "%E5%9B" and so on, then the game isn't using the japanese locale. If the files themselves are named like that, then they got at some point (downloading, unpacking, or something like that) their names scrambled (wrong locale at the time).

So, it's still wrong UI, corrupted filenames... or actually missing files.

...Also, isn't v1.06 the official DLsite version, instead of the untranslated v1.05 Szzazz's translation is for?

Rufamm

Lurker
Reputation score
i can't believe i paid for this its soooo buggy it keeps crashing at that trap room with the 3 chest with traps all around

banti

Reputation score
hmmm I just purchased this game a few minutes ago on DLsite and I seem to be having loading/missing files issues. I keep getting pop-ups with the game telling me it failed to load some animation. I attached a screenshot to show exactly I mean. Anyone else having this issue?
I'm having the same issue. Did you manage to fix it?