[Complete - Full] RJ237817 - Sonia and the Hypnotic City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chronomium

Lurker
Reputation score
JPDlsite:
ENDlsite:

This is a fairly short, 100% linear game. As the name implies, the game is heavily hypnosis/mind control themed. The overarching type of hypnosis is "common sense alteration" where Sonia's perception and belief in what's normal slowly degrades. Hopefully I didn't miss any text anywhere, but it's an MV game and sometimes random doors or something might have been missed. If you see any japanese text left in-game, please post where.

Some of the combat images are left untranslated since the creator decided to create an individual image for every 5 percent change in attack status for a few different areas. That would mean editing 105 images, which I'm not going to invest the time into doing.

Patch link:

Last edited:

Rextra

Reputation score
Thank you so much for all the games you have translated for us Chrono. I'll forever be in your debt.

thordain8

Demon Girl
Reputation score
i got mine to work by replacing system.json with the original from a fresh copy of the game

TSQ

Reputation score
fix using this stuff to decrypt de img files

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
One post, with a link to a decryptor made by a sketchy creator who has uploaded RATs and other viruses/sketch shit.

I'm gonna have to pass on that, the one from Petschko looks a lot safer, but I haven't tried anything yet to see if it'd fix the issue.

Kunai200

Reputation score
I also got my game to work version 1.1 by replacing the system.json from a non translated version of the game like thordain8 said

OP
Chronomium

Chronomium

Lurker
Reputation score
I updated the initial post with a fixed version. The problem was the system.json has to be set to HasEncryptedImages:true . I forgot I had decrypted them to work on it. The link should work now. If you don't want to redownload the patch, edit the data\system.json file portion from "hasEncryptedImages":false to be "hasEncryptedImages":true

JackyHF

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Trying to open this door softlocks the game because it attempts to make Sonia go down, which she can't because the wall is in the way. softlock.png

Blurglurgh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
In my opinion, the best looking game you've translated so far. Thank you so much for your work, can't wait to try it out.

JorgeFFC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Very good hentai game, without grinding need, still, way too linear... they could be more opened about events and stuff... Once done both main routes(fallen/true ending) it redirects u toward the full cg room even if u somehow skipped or lost some events(i skipped 1 somehow).

optionsfail

Reputation score
The download comes up as a virus for my computer. Does anyone else have this problem?

Kouko

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks. But I can I ask for which game version that patch was made?
Version 1.1 or 1.2?

Naga

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm getting a black screen with only the border and upper left image visible. Can still open menu and move just can't see anything.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been locked due to a non-active download link. If you wish to restore this thread, please provide an updated link to a moderator and they will unlock it.

Status
Not open for further replies.