What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ242119] Sex Angel Ariel - Full English Translation!

Hana[E]

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
TitleH.png

event.png Anise2.png Anise.png

Sex Angel Ariel

A shorter game this time but with no lack of great H-Scenes!

Translator: Dralater
Editor: Hana[E]

H-Angel Ariel by Sugar Star is a BF Game with fully voiced H-Scenes, animated Battle Sex and a variety of different costumes and situations to enjoy. It's short and sweet so you can pick it up whenever you fancy!

A change of pace from our usual reverse domination style games, Sex Angel Ariel follows the journey of an Angel come down to earth to take over her mentors role of protecting the land, unaware that her mentor has already given in to earthly temptations. Will Ariel find herself giving in to those same temptations?

Features:
  • 30+ H-Scenes
  • Over 300 CG (including variantions)
  • Fully voiced H-Scenes
  • Pleasure and Corruption progression system
DLSite:
English DLSite:
Original ULMF Thread: https://ulmf.org/threads/sugar-star-no-sex-angel-ariel-rj242199.12680/

Translation and Installation Instructions:

Translation Information:
Everything is finished! Enjoy doing your best to look after the town as a totally innocent angel!

Last edited by a moderator:

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Oh my god this came outta no where! You legend! Since this is a finished translation, do you have any plans for future projects?
thanks again for the translation!

OP
Hana[E]

Hana[E]

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh my god this came outta no where! You legend! Since this is a finished translation, do you have any plans for future projects?
thanks again for the translation!
Our next translation is for The Depravity of a Lewd Vampire! We made a post on it

If Only you can translate Knight of Erin...
We actually wanted to do Knight of Erin before, we even announced we would be translating it but we got asked to stop because someone (I think it was Citadel Translations), said they were doing an official translation but no news at all since then, Dralater likes it so there's a chance we might do it in the future.

valdeirg

Lurker
Reputation score
Sorry for bothering you, I'm having issues with this TouhouSE program. I'm trying to open touhouSE.exe and a command prompt opens for a nanosecond and closes and nothing happens next. Same thing happens with all other .exes in that folder. Any clues as to what's going on/what I'm doing wrong? Thanks in advance.

JorgeFFC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Very good translation and i also loved your next picked project, keep up the good work, cheering for ur team =D

JorgeFFC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sorry for bothering you, I'm having issues with this TouhouSE program. I'm trying to open touhouSE.exe and a command prompt opens for a nanosecond and closes and nothing happens next. Same thing happens with all other .exes in that folder. Any clues as to what's going on/what I'm doing wrong? Thanks in advance.
You don't exactly need to run TouhouSE for this game, obvious, sometimes only that extractor works, however we also have the option of use WolfExtractor(forgot who was the developer) that is basically copying the dll+bat file into the data folder, then moving file per file into the bat and it does the work. Works for 95% of the games, some ends up with problems related to file name or somehow, game doesn't recognize image of something(example of game that it didn't work for me... "Holy Grail of Alharahan") other than this, it worked for Huntress of Nephheim, Sister Travel, usual acerola games, etc. Guess i'll attach the dll and bat file to make it easier for u then...

I don't remember who developed this one though. Also, the bat file is a little bit bad coded since it can only decrypt file by file(need to move singular file per time).
Instruction is:
- Download game u want to decrypt(obvious)
- Extract Wolf Decryptor alongside the files within "Data" folder
- Move 1 file per time toward the bat and wait the process(depends on files size)
- After extraction, move the original files outside of the folder alongside the decryptor(create a new folder)
- Test the game to see if it's running fine(reading all images and such)
- Download patch from =together team and apply over ur data folder
- Run the game again.

Attachments

rizo

Reputation score
Our next translation is for The Depravity of a Lewd Vampire! We made a post on it
Ahh I see, never really was a fan of reverse-rape/femdom. But It's cool you're working on something else that people get to enjoy. :)

JackyHF

Demon Girl
Reputation score
This game looks cuuuuuute. Thank you very much.

valdeirg

Lurker
Reputation score
You don't exactly need to run TouhouSE for this game, obvious, sometimes only that extractor works, however we also have the option of use WolfExtractor(forgot who was the developer) that is basically copying the dll+bat file into the data folder, then moving file per file into the bat and it does the work. Works for 95% of the games, some ends up with problems related to file name or somehow, game doesn't recognize image of something(example of game that it didn't work for me... "Holy Grail of Alharahan") other than this, it worked for Huntress of Nephheim, Sister Travel, usual acerola games, etc. Guess i'll attach the dll and bat file to make it easier for u then...

I don't remember who developed this one though. Also, the bat file is a little bit bad coded since it can only decrypt file by file(need to move singular file per time).
Instruction is:
- Download game u want to decrypt(obvious)
- Extract Wolf Decryptor alongside the files within "Data" folder
- Move 1 file per time toward the bat and wait the process(depends on files size)
- After extraction, move the original files outside of the folder alongside the decryptor(create a new folder)
- Test the game to see if it's running fine(reading all images and such)
- Download patch from =together team and apply over ur data folder
- Run the game again.
Hi. Thank you very much for the help but I'm having the exact same issue with wolf decryptor. As soon as I open it a bat window opens and instantly closes everytime.

Bryanis

Reputation score
Hi. Thank you very much for the help but I'm having the exact same issue with wolf decryptor. As soon as I open it a bat window opens and instantly closes everytime.
Wolf rpg really don't like non japanese local setting, so are you using jp setting ? else try again using JP setting or at least LE.
If it still fail, try moving the game to a short folder (desktop or immediatly at the start of the HD), try also forced admin (using jp setting).

If everything fail, can you provide a screenshot of the game folder after installing the patch so we can try to check for a possible error somewhere (the easiest would be to forward your whole game folder but that's the same as sharing the game so I'd rather not for obvious reason).

randombob22

Reputation score
I seem to be missing something? "Our finished translations are all available without having to become a patron, so don't hesitate to check them out. " But they're all locked behind patron only posts? Unless they are also in a 2nd location I haven't found yet.

valdeirg

Lurker
Reputation score
Wolf rpg really don't like non japanese local setting, so are you using jp setting ? else try again using JP setting or at least LE.
If it still fail, try moving the game to a short folder (desktop or immediatly at the start of the HD), try also forced admin (using jp setting).

If everything fail, can you provide a screenshot of the game folder after installing the patch so we can try to check for a possible error somewhere (the easiest would be to forward your whole game folder but that's the same as sharing the game so I'd rather not for obvious reason).
Yes I always try "Run in Japanese (Admin)" on LE for anything Japanese related first. Placing the folder straight into my HDD didn't help on any of both programs and I had changed my PC locale to japanese sometime ago and never bothered changing it back, so unless it changed back by itself I should still be on japlocale.

I'll link a .gif that shows the directory and what happens when I try to launch them.

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
So, if this is all behind a pay wall, why are patrons discussing it here instead of the patreon only post?
This is looking like patreon advertisement only, there is a difference between putting something here and giving people the option to go to your patreon to putting it here as if it was available to everyone when it is not.

This is the first time I have seen the latter.

Edit : I see you edited every topic of yours this wednesday, it seems everything is behind a pay wall now. I see, I see.

Edit 2 : In the sticky by darkfire

"Anybody who wishes to contribute a partial or full translation can post a thread here, detailing progress and news on a given game. This section is intended to have individual threads for each game corresponding to a thread in the H-games section. Thus, discussion in these threads should be limited to the translation effort, rather than the game itself. Please include the following in your thread if you wish to contribute something:

- The link to the thread in the actual H-games section
- Any updates or progress made on the translation (this can include whether you're actively updating it or have dropped the project)
- A download link to your translation

Note that threads made here MUST include a translation
. ANY request threads for a translation WILL BE DELETED.

If you wish to make a request, go to the appropriate stickied thread."

Last edited:

Bryanis

Reputation score
Yes I always try "Run in Japanese (Admin)" on LE for anything Japanese related first. Placing the folder straight into my HDD didn't help on any of both programs and I had changed my PC locale to japanese sometime ago and never bothered changing it back, so unless it changed back by itself I should still be on japlocale.

I'll link a .gif that shows the directory and what happens when I try to launch them.

So, from what I can see, you're launching the exe from the sub folder.
To patch a wlof rpg game, you got to overwrite the original file from the data folder with the one from the translation.
Usually, drag & drop the data.wolf file on the wolfextractor exe work to extract, then delete the data.wolf file (well, back it up for the moment), rename the new folder to Data (if that's not the automatic name by default), and overwrite every files in it with the translation.
Then run the game exe (game. exe with the wolf icon) to start the translated game)

Sunspawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can we have confirmation on whether this is "paying patrons only" or not? You ignored like 2 people that asked it already. Make it clear in the first post please.

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Can we have confirmation on whether this is "paying patrons only" or not? You ignored like 2 people that asked it already. Make it clear in the first post please.
It is, , his old topics are all breaking this forums rules as of now too. It surprises me we haven't got a mod on this yet considering they will go nuts when you forget a single comma in a topic you make of a game when this one is missing its core feature, the translation itself.

Bryanis

Reputation score
It is, , his old topics are all breaking this forums rules as of now too. It surprises me we haven't got a mod on this yet considering they will go nuts when you forget a single comma in a topic you make of a game when this one is missing its core feature, the translation itself.
It's easier for mod to check some thing than other. They won't always notice an infraction in an edited post, and they can't read the content of all the post made. If you believe there's an infraction, you can always PM a mod or report a post ;)

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
We're currently in discussion about whether this actually breaks the rules or not and have also sent a PM to the OP for clarification. If he doesn't respond, then we'll take action.