What's new

[WIP - Full] [Complete - Partial] [RJ248195] Exorcist Rio - The Cursed Village

OP
AE1992

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Due to the current economic situation I have been unable to make much progress.

I have decided that I will be putting this on hold until I am in a better situation to work on this translation. However, if someone else would like to complete the translation that would be fine, just post a comment here to say so.

I used software by to do the translation so far. My verson is v1.6 but it looks like the only public version available is v2.2.20E. I don't know if it will be compatible but are the .trans file I have been working on. You don't need the .trans file but it might be helpful. Of course, you don't need to use this software but I thought it looked pretty good when I started so that's what I went with.

If someone does decide to take this translation on the current untranslated maps are maps 9 to 17, 19, 36 and 37. Map 37 is the recollection room so isn't super important.

I don't speak any Japanese at all, the translation so far is just machine translation, I then went and tried to make sure it made sense. Anyone can give this a go if you think you have the time.

Sorry for any disappointment this has caused.

Oir

Reputation score

I have decided that I will be putting this on hold until I am in a better situation to work on this translation. However, if someone else would like to complete the translation that would be fine, just post a comment here to say so.

I used software by to do the translation so far. My verson is v1.6 but it looks like the only public version available is v2.2.20E. I don't know if it will be compatible but are the .trans file I have been working on. You don't need the .trans file but it might be helpful. Of course, you don't need to use this software but I thought it looked pretty good when I started so that's what I went with.

If someone does decide to take this translation on the current untranslated maps are maps 9 to 17, 19, 36 and 37. Map 37 is the recollection room so isn't super important.

I don't speak any Japanese at all, the translation so far is just machine translation, I then went and tried to make sure it made sense. Anyone can give this a go if you think you have the time.

Pretty much the most understandable situation that could've unfortunately arose.
Stay safe my dude, thanks for taking it this far!

You might want to edit the original post and/or title to let the community know that you'd like to pass this off to somebody else though :)
A lot of people won't read all the way to your comment and will assume this translation is still taken.

OP
AE1992

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Pretty much the most understandable situation that could've unfortunately arose.
Stay safe my dude, thanks for taking it this far!

You might want to edit the original post and/or title to let the community know that you'd like to pass this off to somebody else though :)
A lot of people won't read all the way to your comment and will assume this translation is still taken.
Thanks. Stay safe too.

I have edited the original post. Couldn't see how to edit the title though.

Mataku

Reputation score

Good luck with your situation, hope everything works out for you.
With what's been going on I have extra free time, so I decided to continue my own translation that I started a long time ago, but stopped working on because I didn't have the spare time then.

https://ulmf.org/threads/hausugeemu...orcist-rio-the-cursed-village-rj248195.14186/

Last edited:
OP
AE1992

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score
But with the

Good luck with your situation, hope everything works out for you.
With what's been going on I have extra free time, so I decided to continue my own translation that I started a long time ago, but stopped working on because I didn't have the spare time then.

https://ulmf.org/threads/hausugeemu...orcist-rio-the-cursed-village-rj248195.14186/
Thanks, everything is very slowly starting to go back to normal.

Glad someone is interested in doing the translation. I should have some time off either next month or the month after, I was going to make a post saying I was going to restart it then. As it is I won't bother. I will just look forward to playing yours.

Haven't checked out your translation yet but if there is anything I have translated that you don't feel free to take it.