What's new

[Complete - Partial] [RJ265004] Magical Girl Konoha - LoliQue 2 Gaiden 1.03 Partial

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Merry Covidmas everybody! Sadly my quarantine ends shortly, so I'll have to return to work now. Thought I'd have a few more days left to derp around, but work's calling... 😭
This Partial currently covers a lot of stuff that was Missed by the MTL. H Status Menu, Bad Stats, and the Quests Logs. You can just put this On top of the MTL if you like, HOWEVER! If you do use the MTL, you'll have to also download the Common Event's attachments or download Link. The Partial is meant to eventually be a Standalone. However, I didn't have time to go over a lot of the Database Entries, and since they were already covered by the MTL, I decided to concentrate on the Plugins instead. I'll eventually have to redo all the Database entries as the MTL ones don't 100% line up with some of my translation choices since it's done by a Machine.

Currently all Quests in the quest log are 100% Translated.
If you find any of Descriptions or Objectives that don't fit on the screen, post a pic of it with the quest title in it, so I can FIX it.

A lot of Menu stuff has also been translated, you'll see when you get in game.
File is too Big to upload as Attachment, can only be downloaded from Zippyshare.

Additionally, my Partial was made for version 1.03 of Magical Girl Konoha. The MTL based on it's release date was made for 1.02. It shouldn't cause too much problems, but it might. I did notice that when I played with the MTL a lot of scenes didn't work correctly like they did in my 1.03 Partial Standalone. So I can't guarantee that it'll work out with the MTL, which is why the Partial is made as a Standalone.

Enemies, Items, Armors and Skills all translated by the Amazing Mayaktheunholy!

And as always, I hope you Enjoy!

Thread

KTHXBAI!!!

MLT Patches no longer provided due to the excessive amount of Bugs and Errors present in the MTL. There is another MTL translator who will be creating an MTL on top of my Partial, so when my partial is done, you'll just need to download it and their MTL and that should cover all the bases.

Attachments

Last edited:

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
Did you translate any files in the Data folder? I actually have a rough (manual) translation of some choice menus and the Database that I would like to merge with your stuff.

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score
Did you translate any files in the Data folder? I actually have a rough (manual) translation of some choice menus and the Database that I would like to merge with your stuff.
Only the Actors and Classes and the System stuff.
Once I was done with the Quests I was planning on translating the Enemies next, that way I could get the Enemy names to match the Quests so its easier to know who to KILL for the guild quests.

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Are you planning on translating the image? where you can see all the details of the Lorimon when you talk with the NPC in the top floor of the guild building?

It's likely an image file right? And thus harder/impossible to translate?

This would be why on the H-Status screen, while the names on the right side are there, but it still shows Japanese under the images of the relevant body parts on the left?

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score
Are you planning on translating the image? where you can see all the details of the Lorimon when you talk with the NPC in the top floor of the guild building?

It's likely an image file right? And thus harder/impossible to translate?

This would be why on the H-Status screen, while the names on the right side are there, but it still shows Japanese under the images of the relevant body parts on the left?
The H-Stats menu, Bad State Menu and House Level menu are all images.
The levels for her different parts are for sure Images, however I had other priorities to translate. Right now I want to take care of the quests, then the Enemies, then the Map. That way they all match, and it makes it easier to complete the quests.
The Items for the Reward Menu link to the Items Database, so once those are translated it'll show in the quest log, so there's no need to ensure they match up.
For the Lolimon menu I'd have to look at the Image. It might not be possible if the text goes over the Lolimons, as I wouldn't be able to change the text without messing up the images of the cute Lolimons.
One of the biggest drawbacks of this game was actually finding where everything was at. I still haventfound the text for the Item Menu entried, but will translate it when I can.

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score
Oops, looks like Translating the Items Menu messed up the Item Organization. So hold off on using the Item Menu update until I'm able to translate the Items....
All Items should be showing up in their respective category. However, if you were using the MTL, you'd know they didn't really go where they were suppose to. So I guess you could still use the Patch, but everything will just go to Items or Key Items. And the Armors will go to their Gem Slots since not handled by a script like the Furniture, Materials, Archive and Achievements.

Everything will show up under Item Regardless, but they should also show up under their respective category as well.

Consumable items will appear in the Consumables category when they're marked as Consumable.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score
Alright, so this is what it should look like. Each Category full of their respective Items.
So once I'm done with the Items I'll post another update. I think I'll keep the main file, The common events patch for the MTL, and then just keep reuploading the Update file as I go. That way it's quick and easy.

Attachments

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score
Alright, got another Update for the Item Menu fiasco. I edited the Categories for the Items so they now match the Menu. There's 2 files you can download, one is the Update which includes the Items with their updated categories, the other is the Items category updated for the MTL.
Install instructions are simple
1: Install Partial
2: Install Update
3: Install MTL patches if you use them.
Eventually there will just be 3 files. The Partial, the Update, and then the patch for the MTL.

The Items for the Partial aren't translated yet, but they will all appear in their appropriate categories now.

I'm also currently debating translating the Weapons Notes. All the weapons are Translated, however as far as I can tell, the Weapons Notes never actually appear in game since you can't unequip the Weapons, and they only appear in the Item Menu if they're unequipped. These notes would usually appear off to the Side in the Item Menu.

Next Patch will probably cover whoever takes Konoha's Virginity.

Attachments

Last edited:

Ayu Break

Reputation score
I could be mistaken but I think the patches link is down.

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score
I could be mistaken but I think the patches link is down.
You can download from attachements. I'll check the link when I get off work tonight.

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
Gonna attach my partially translated file of the Skills, Armor and Item database. They are not completely translated but if you wanna save some time feel free to use them for your partial.

Attachments

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score
Gonna attach my partially translated file of the Skills, Armor and Item database. They are not completely translated but if you wanna save some time feel free to use them for your partial.
Alright, I'll give it a look.
*Edit*
So what you've done crosses over with some of the work I've already done. Mainly getting the Items to go into the Proper categories. So what I'll do is merge what you've done with into what I've done, and you don't mind I'll include it in the next update.

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
Alright, I'll give it a look.
*Edit*
So what you've done crosses over with some of the work I've already done. Mainly getting the Items to go into the Proper categories. So what I'll do is merge what you've done with into what I've done, and you don't mind I'll include it in the next update.
Sure thing, use it for the greater good ;) . I won't be able to work on my translation in the coming weeks. Lot's of things coming up...

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score
Sadly, in order to get the Text to fit properly, I had to limit the Words to 4 letters. Maybe I'll redo it. But for now, this is what we got.

Attachments

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
I forgot to attach the image translations I did a fair while ago. Feel free to use them too for your translation. I fixed some of the text constraints in the pictures.

Attachments

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Alright, thank you for the work you put in already but I am afraid I need help.

First off I have the same problems as @Ayu Break . The links to zippyshare are either down or I dont have permission. I get 403 error by clicking on the red links in the OP and in your signatures @Rrezz

So I downloaded the Archive named "Update with Items & Item Menu" from the attachments since I am not using MTL. I unpacked the stuff and overwrote the www folder.
It seemed to work...kinda. What I mean is that it does not look like in one of your images. Some stuff is still in japanese. Any Idea?
I attached an image for reference.

Quest log is translated so thats something ,)

Also kudos to @T4ke for the translated images but these are all in .png format. Do I need to convert them first into .rpgmvp files and if yes how do I do that?

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

Last edited:

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
Also kudos to @T4ke for the translated images but these are all in .png format. Do I need to convert them first into .rpgmvp files and if yes how do I do that?
Decrypt your game with one of the following tools:

Also, zippyshare is blocked in some EU countries. Use a VPN to access the link.

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
right click, copy link.
Zippy, Media Fire and a few others have blacklisted ULMF.
Did not work unfortunately.
What I did was right click copy link > open new tab > paste link > enter
still blocked

For whatever reason if I try to go to zippyshare without any link its still blocked.

Edit:
Ah, good to know but I never used VPN before so no Idea where to look for a good one.
I guess there a test versions and what not but then again I would need to create an account and yada yada.
Guess it is selfish but maybe there is a chance for an additional provider to use for european guys.

Thanks for the neat little program. Worked like a charm.

Last edited:
OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score

NO, Do not Decrypt game. There is not need to Decrypt it. All my Files are already Re-encrypted for the game.