What's new

[Complete - Partial] [RJ265004] Magical Girl Konoha - LoliQue 2 Gaiden 1.03 Partial

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Yeah, so for the quest logs, I basically ran the translation through Google, Microsoft and DeepL and then extrapolated what they were trying to convey. So the information there is as clear as I could have made it.
For Location it was very basic. The only oasis I know of is Talirari Oasis. And if it's marked (field) I think that's just the overmap.

For the guild quest board I'll be doing that next. Shouldn't be too hard. Just have to match up the names.

gmnbf

Reputation score
MLT Patches no longer provided due to the excessive amount of Bugs and Errors present in the MTL. There is another MTL translator who will be creating an MTL on top of my Partial, so when my partial is done, you'll just need to download it and their MTL and that should cover all the bases.
Any estimate when the MTL ready? I keep running into error that made the game doesnt work and showing error when using current MTL with partial and update2

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, so for the quest logs, I basically ran the translation through Google, Microsoft and DeepL and then extrapolated what they were trying to convey. So the information there is as clear as I could have made it.
For Location it was very basic. The only oasis I know of is Talirari Oasis. And if it's marked (field) I think that's just the overmap.

For the guild quest board I'll be doing that next. Shouldn't be too hard. Just have to match up the names.
Thank you for the info, I suspected the Japanese quest logs were likely terribly vague, but I thought it better to check. The Oasis was the Talirari Oasis, and as for Cat-Sith's supposed "level 18" quest... it was located on a field with high level demons. Pffft.

Glad you'll be doing the board.

Also in a previous post you mentioned Gems use will be nulled due to the translation - did you mean the gems traded at the Oasis or something else?

@gmnbf - I'd strongly recommend re-starting the game without the MTL. Use Textractor if you can't read Japanese while waiting for an improved & working MTL - Textractor is easy to use, andwith it's window set to "always on top" and fixed at the bottom of my screen, I can see conversations without it getting in the way of seeing hp/mp during fights (I also have it set to fade on mouse-over). It's also very easy to setup and use.

Textractor:

The old MTL is based on 1.02, and 1.03 fixed some issues, and the MTL itself causes more issues. it wipes parts from the game, and caused me some crashing with some things. Not worth the pain imo.

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score
Glad you'll be doing the board.

Also in a previous post you mentioned Gems use will be nulled due to the translation - did you mean the gems traded at the Oasis or something else?
Board is kind of important since it goes hand in hand with the quest logs. And this game is worth the effort imo.
Just a little slow cause of work, which is why I'm so grateful to be getting help from Mayuktheunholy. Should speed things up amazingly.

For Gems I mean like the Weapon and Armor gems you get from the shop. When you purchase them there's a random change that it'll have an elemental enchantment. There's prefixes in the Weapons stats, however I haven't found the actual text for these prefixes. These never showed up in the MTL cause the mtl broke the script.
Also, since they're ran through a script when added to your inventory, they don't use their Item code like normal items do. So translating them will break their attachments to the script, and you'll have items taking up inventory space you can't do nothing with.

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Board is kind of important since it goes hand in hand with the quest logs. And this game is worth the effort imo.
Just a little slow cause of work, which is why I'm so grateful to be getting help from Mayuktheunholy. Should speed things up amazingly.
I'll agree. While I don't understand 1005 everything, I'm enjoying most aspects of the game... the combat is nice, the story seems interesting (to me). The only aspect I hate is how RNG everything is. Pffft. However I'm glad that you & Mayuktheunholy are working on this.
For Gems I mean like the Weapon and Armor gems you get from the shop. When you purchase them there's a random change that it'll have an elemental enchantment. There's prefixes in the Weapons stats, however I haven't found the actual text for these prefixes. These never showed up in the MTL cause the mtl broke the script.
Also, since they're ran through a script when added to your inventory, they don't use their Item code like normal items do. So translating them will break their attachments to the script, and you'll have items taking up inventory space you can't do nothing with.
Ahhh, so time to save up lots and lots of Lo to replace all the bought gold items I'm equipped with! LOL But yeah, the weapons, armor, and accessories you can ceither buy or craft all come with random bonuses (either +'s, or some other attribute).

Have you translated any of these states, in the base or updates? As the gear I'm getting does come with them translated.

IE Here is some of gear I have (in spoiler to save space)
Weapons:
- of LewdnessBlood Snow
- of BraveryRed Moon
- of Divine LightRipper Jack
- of Polar IceKanabo
- of fierce ThunderBattle Axe
- of HellfireBlas Storm
- of fierce WaterBlas Storm

Armor (only the initial bit is translated, not the actual names):
- of Hellfire
- of Dead Lands
- of Polar Ice
- of Lasting Dark
- of Bravery
- of Lewdness

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score
Have you translated any of these states, in the base or updates? As the gear I'm getting does come with them translated.

IE Here is some of gear I have (in spoiler to save space)
Weapons:
- of LewdnessBlood Snow
- of BraveryRed Moon
- of Divine LightRipper Jack
- of Polar IceKanabo
- of fierce ThunderBattle Axe
- of HellfireBlas Storm
- of fierce WaterBlas Storm

Armor (only the initial bit is translated, not the actual names):
- of Hellfire
- of Dead Lands
- of Polar Ice
- of Lasting Dark
- of Bravery
- of Lewdness
Can you send a Screenshot of Item with these names in them? Do they appear before or after the item name?

Mayuktheunholy was able to find the Prefix locations, cause he's AMAZING. So now it's just a matter of time.

jasterx17

Reputation score
Can you send a Screenshot of Item with these names in them? Do they appear before or after the item name?

Mayuktheunholy was able to find the Prefix locations, cause he's AMAZING. So now it's just a matter of time.
if you had to say how much of the game did transalte precent wise?

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Sure, here's some screenshots showing my items in a NPC merchant's sell screen. Hope this helps.
To answer your question - the prefix's are showing up before the weapon/armor name.

Attachments

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score
if you had to say how much of the game did transalte precent wise?
This is only a Partial. So like, 1% of the game, lol.

Sure, here's some screenshots showing my items in a NPC merchant's sell screen. Hope this helps.
To answer your question - the prefix's are showing up before the weapon/armor name.
Awesome! Thank you very much! That'll help us immensely.
Just wantes to make sure the prefixes were before the Gem name and not after. Will help with the naming process.

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Found a bug, but not sure if it's a in-game bug or something potentially caused by the partial.

I've noticed that with Tier 3 Guild quest's the quest log tracker bugs out when counting mobs.

- Sometimes it will count the same mob as being both mobs
--> ie Target is to kill Mob A & B, I kill 1 Mob A & 0 Mob B but the counter with show 1/3 & 1/3 for both.

- Sometimes it will not count the correct mob
--> ie kill Mob B but it won't count, kill Mob C which is not a target and it'll add 1 to the counter.

- Sometimes it'll only count 1 mob killed, even if the group you fought had 2-3 of them.
--> ie get a fight with 2 Mob A & 1 Mob B, counter after fight only shows 1/3 & 1/3
--> ie get a fight with 2 Mob A & 1 Mob C, counter after fight shows 1/3 & 0/3

Posting this here, since I know you're working on guild quest's.. and you've said the scripting is all over the place. Might be an in-game bug or might not be.
------------------
- All 3 level's of "First Cutter" state they are LV1 of the skill, although the mana usage and such is correct. Attached a screenshot of my skill screen, currently have what should be "First Cutter LV3" selected... but you can see it says it's LV1.

- Under Hentai Skills: Golden Shower has same issue - says LV1 for all 3 level's of the skill.

Attachments

Last edited:

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
- All 3 level's of "First Cutter" state they are LV1 of the skill, although the mana usage and such is correct. Attached a screenshot of my skill screen, currently have what should be "First Cutter LV3" selected... but you can see it says it's LV1.

- Under Hentai Skills: Golden Shower has same issue - says LV1 for all 3 level's of the skill.
My mistake, forgot to correct those after copy-pasting. I skimmed through the skills and didn't see any others like that. I'll attach it as a quick fix if anyone wants it right away.

Also noticed a few things in items and weapon gems (armor) regarding some enemies' lore/names, so I'll probably change the name of a few enemies for continuity.

Attachments

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score
Alright! Update 3 is Live, and now the Partial is Complete!
Thanks to the amazing work of Mayaktheunholy, all Items, Skills and Armors are Translated!
I just finished wrapping up the Guild board. I didn't translate everything, as it's mostly just short hand version of the quest logs and you can just see it in the quest log.
Also some of the side notes for the Items and Armor are not translated. That's because it's just flavor text thats not needed. "Iron dagger, made of iron. The iron makes it really sturdy and strong." Bleh, for 2000 items and 500 armors, no thank you. "Magic potion and magically heals wounds. You won't need to use your magic with this magic potion." Yeah, pass. lol

Same as Always, Download Part 1, Part 2 and Update 3 and install them in that order. Overwrite when asked.

KTHXBAI!

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Good work! Seems to be working fine, although for me it required a complete re-install of everything.

So when i loaded my old save... everything was lagging like hell / taking crazy times to respond, etc. Suspected it was due to the scripting with items... so created a new game just to test, and was still getting this issue on a completely new game. So nuked everything and re-installed the game, then partial... and problem solved (now I just have to replay the whole game... lol).

Just posting this in case anyone else updates to the latest partial and suddenly finds their game all kinds of bugged / messed up... I'd suggest wiping the lot and re-installing from scratch.

camiseta

Reputation score
English discussion only.
Thank you very much for your work

Last edited:

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Turns out I was wrong about everything working - after deleting and restarting, I started to get a game ending crash. This I initially put down to me using MTool to try and cheat myself back to some semblance of where I was previously. However after deleting everything & re-installing again, I'm still getting this error.

- So I completely wiped all files
- re-installed 1.03
- re-added the Partial (Part #1, then Part #2, then Update #3)
- started a new game
- I did the quest to talk to the mayor, looted the 2 above-ground places (no stealing), talked to all NPC's above ground
- bought Steel Armor, Dagger & Spear.
- Oh, and I picked up the headless Lorimon.
- Picked up all 3 guild quest's
- Went out and fouht mobs in the 1st map

Error I receive in spoiler & attached image:
SyntaxError: Unexpected identifier
Game_Interpreter.command122 (chrome-extension://ljonchaebndkcfmlhomopajhahjjbbjo/www/js/rpg_objects.js:9444:38)
Game_Interpreter.executeCommand (chrome-extension://ljonchaebndkcfmlhomopajhahjjbbjo/www/js/rpg_objects.js:8930:34)
Game_Interpreter.update (chrome-extension://ljonchaebndkcfmlhomopajhahjjbbjo/www/js/rpg_objects.js:8838:19)
Game_Interpreter.updateChild (chrome-extension://ljonchaebndkcfmlhomopajhahjjbbjo/www/js/rpg_objects.js:8849:32)
Game_Interpreter.update (chrome-extension://ljonchaebndkcfmlhomopajhahjjbbjo/www/js/rpg_objects.js:8832:18)
Game_Interpreter.updateChild (chrome-extension://ljonchaebndkcfmlhomopajhahjjbbjo/www/js/rpg_objects.js:8849:32)
Game_Interpreter.update (chrome-extension://ljonchaebndkcfmlhomopajhahjjbbjo/www/js/rpg_objects.js:8832:18)
Game_Map.updateInterpreter (chrome-extension://ljonchaebndkcfmlhomopajhahjjbbjo/www/js/rpg_objects.js:6115:27)
Game_Map.updateInterpreter (chrome-extension://ljonchaebndkcfmlhomopajhahjjbbjo/www/js/plugins/PictureCallCommon.js:537:37)
Game_Map.update (chrome-extension://ljonchaebndkcfmlhomopajhahjjbbjo/www/js/rpg_objects.js:6022:14)

Attachments

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score
Turns out I was wrong about everything working - after deleting and restarting, I started to get a game ending crash. This I initially put down to me using MTool to try and cheat myself back to some semblance of where I was previously. However after deleting everything & re-installing again, I'm still getting this error.

- So I completely wiped all files
- re-installed 1.03
- re-added the Partial (Part #1, then Part #2, then Update #3)
- started a new game
- I did the quest to talk to the mayor, looted the 2 above-ground places (no stealing), talked to all NPC's above ground
- bought Steel Armor, Dagger & Spear.
- Oh, and I picked up the headless Lorimon.
- Picked up all 3 guild quest's
- Went out and fouht mobs in the 1st map
Alright, I know what causes it. I looked through the Common events and found the culprit. I've now uploaded Update 3.1 which should fix that issue.
Has to do with Apostrophes in Konoha's feelings windows, looks like I missed one.

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Alright, I know what causes it. I looked through the Common events and found the culprit. I've now uploaded Update 3.1 which should fix that issue.
Has to do with Apostrophes in Konoha's feelings windows, looks like I missed one.
Just tested, and appears to be all fixed. Loaded a save in progress, fought through 2 maps of Goblins, Slimes, & bees with no crash's. Started a new game and raced around doing what I normally do, went fighting and no crash's.

So thanx for fixing. Now to get back to playing :)

jehuty7

Reputation score
Where can i download the partial translation? link in OP is currently dead

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yurikashii

Reputation score
Rrezz I found a bug in the OP and Recollection room Where you remember the sex scenes at the intro? There's 5 little box on the right with a box written END on it in your partial I can click those and the animation or picture does nothing but in the Original JAP version when you click it with the mouse the sex scenes changes