ULMF Thread: Link
DLsite:
Tags: Exhibitonism, Futanari, Beastiality, Tentacle/Monster Sex, Reverse Rape
Game version: 1.03
Patch version: Unreleased

Status (09-09-2022)
Current Status:
Unreleased
Progress: 80%, editing the dialog and images now.

MEGA: Unreleased
Google Drive: Unreleased

Hello Everyone,

As some of you know I've been working on translating this game after Nightmare Girls. The translation is currently in progress and is around halfway complete. I wanted to go ahead and make a thread for a future release, but I haven't decided if I want to release a partial translation at first or not. I haven't been able to work much on the translation recently, but starting in December I will have more time to devote to finishing it. I would expect the full translation to be done in the first 1/3rd of 2022. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please let me know.

Two more things: One, I do know that there is a translation of this game that exists already, but it's a rather butchered MTL. Two, I won't be making the mistake I did with Nightmare Girls and doing monthly updates where I exaggerate the progress I made to not let people down. If I don't work on the translation I won't post an update, but if I do I will, simple as that.

Last edited:

Oir

Reputation score
That's sick! I remember seeing your comment on the F95 translation thread. It's a long ass game like most Tsukinomizu games so it's gotta be a hell of a grind to get through any significant portion with a manual translation. Your translation for Nightmare Girls was amazing. Thank you for doing this one!

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Oh super excited for this! Will keep an eye out on this for sure! Loved your translation on nightmare girls. Tried playing this with the shitty MTL that's out and couldn't get past the prolouge so an actual translation of this is going to be brilliant!

Dndndndn

Reputation score
You did a great job with Nighmare Girls, so I'm sure this one's gonna be high quality as well. Thank you for your work, especially because Tsukinomizu's games have tons of dialogue.

OP
barraged1

barraged1

Reputation score
Hello everyone, just wanted to give an update on the status of the translation.

I have recently finished a prior obligation and now have more free time to work on the translation. I will now be translating Succubus Trap Island actively.
My current estimate is that I will need 2 months to finish the translation, pending any unforeseen life events.

I'll provide an update once I begin the editing stage of the translation.

Reputation score
Thanks so much for what you do!

I played the current MTL translation of this, and yeah it was pretty brutal. I had no idea what was going on the whole game. Even the stats made no sense, be like "Marika's stupid increased by 1!" lol.

Last edited:

CaoCao1

Reputation score
I really cant wait for this, thank you for all the work for this great developer :D