What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [Tsuki-no-Mizu] 淫魔のトラップアイランド (RJ290576)

Cassy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
From the makers of (ulmf), (ulmf) , comes a new game:
淫魔のトラップアイランド (roughly translated to Inma Trap Island (Inma refers to a 'Sex demon' or 'Succubus' thanks to habisain for clarification))
Sorry, no explicite pics due to loli. (not classified as such on dlsite, but she looks pretty young if you ask me)
Inma's Trap Island (RJ290576).jpg
DLsite:

CI-EN:

UPDATE: The game got released!

Story:
Since I dont speak Moonrunes I can only guess, but from playing the demo I can sum up the following:

You play as the bodyguard of a young girl (a princess I guess) on a trip. After your arriving with a ship on the so called Trap Isalnd, you two get seperated (there is a small cut with some options here - I'm guessing there will be some sort of story placed here).
The game contiunes with you in a small village where you can see the girl you should protect on a big screen in the middle captured by the succubus which runs the island and fucked by a slime monster.
Your goal is to save the princess being hold in the middle of the island while not succumbing to the many erotic traps and horny monsters.

A little more detailed description from HangerDanger:
He wrote in the Nightmare girls thread that the new game is
[...] a spinoff mini game featuring that raven haired slave knight leaf from lily knight saga (the girl with the huge ass zweihander) saving her imperial highness princess marika from the machinations of Kurii (the recruitable cute alchemist from woman knight saga)...

Basically those two got stuck on a sex trap island resort where kurii is making famous people go trough a sex trap dungeon gauntlet (forcibly of course) and record the whole thing in a reality program sort of way all the while collaborating with the succubusses that live there for some unknown reason... Leaf of course has to save the princesses ass (and ovaries) because she got kidnapped and turned into a sexual TV attraction (Mario reference, huh...)

The game will feature five dungeons each of them being dedicated to one particular fetish (first dungeon is tentacles, the second one is breast expansion/milking, the third will be all about futanari, while the other two are still unknown for now but one at least will be all about pregnancy/birth), with plenty of other events unrelated to the dungeon itself with varying fetishes and looking trough the unpacked resources shows plenty of content (TOD left about 50% of CG's in the trial version so there is plenty to see)... The trial version only goes up until the end of the first dungeon (and no you can't access the rest of the game by deleting the trial version golem because there are no maps for the rest of the game in)...

Just to clarify the game also features combat (unarmed combat as leaf was tricked into relinquishing her trusty sword at the begining of the game) with combat rape as well as ROL...

Also, the whole thing is entirely whacky and lighthearted just like all the TOD's previous games...
And he also mentioned some fun facts about the world and people in tit for all those, who want some more detail:
[...] the succubus queen Hermia (she is just super cute) who is a major character in the plot (the only thing we know right now is the fact that while she seemingly collaborates with Kurii, she does so reluctantly which would make sense as Kurii is aside from being an alchemist also a very powerful mage), the fact that in the resources of the trial there are standing pictures of Stella (the main character of woman knight saga and arguably the one most powerful entity in the world all of the games take place in), so she is bound to make an appearance at some point of the game and this is just my guess potentially bash Kurii's head in and drag her back to their kingdom in the end (Kurii was one of Stella's traveling companions and is thus also very famous herself, so whatever mischief she causes affects the reputation of the kingdom they both belong to making it unlikely that she is going to get away with it without paying the price eventually)...

Also an interesting fact is that the princess got kidnapped after both she and Leaf were debuffed with mass sleep magic (Kurii's specialty aside from thunder magic and healing are exactly sleep and paralytic debuffs and her being way above both of them in terms of level makes her the only possible culprit, which is something she doesn't exactly even try to hide)...
[...]
Since I have quite some work to do in real life, I just let it here as a quote until I have some more time on my hands to rephrase it, if this is not be ok as a main post.

Gameplay:
The finished product should have about 60 CGs and over 100 scenes. Right now there is only one level with two normal enemies and a boss (which doesn't need to be defeated to reach the end).
You fight in classic RPG maker style wit enemies you make contact with. If you happen to reach them from behind (only works with the small worm right now) you can defeat them without a fight. The bubbles coming out of the water in many places are either traps which will raise your libido or frog enemies. Beware that traps can also be concealed as treasure chests or tiles on the flor.
If our HP drops to 0 you are not instantly defeated and can continue to fight. But if you get caught in a sex attack and made to cum you'll be expelled from the dungeon and have to start over from the town. Being defeated by the mini boss results in a small scene with a short pregnancy and egg laying (similar to the birthing scenes in Nightmare Girls).

Small tip for the beginning:
You have to talk to one of the statues nearby to spawn a camera drone. After the following scene you can move to the northern exit and enter the first dungeon. Seems like you have to make it through the island for the amusement of a large audience.
The inside of the house holds a shop with some items (left girl behind the counter) and the recollection room in the upper left corner. What the other girls do I couldn't find out yet.

Controls:
Classic RPG Maker gameplay:
Arrow keys to move
z for accept and ok
x for menu, back and cancel
SHIFT to run (you can toogle always run at the menu, third option from below)
CTRL for skipping text

Last edited:

Metax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It seem's it'll be released on 20 of this month. I've tried the demo and it's pretty good, leaving apart the undefetable frog boss. It's impossible to predict it's move and couter. Someone managed to get it?

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to Under Construction section. Your OP also seems a little sparse, but since the game isn't out yet, I'll let it slide for now.

OP
Cassy

Cassy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thread moved to Under Construction section. Your OP also seems a little sparse, but since the game isn't out yet, I'll let it slide for now.
Thank you :)

I wanted to add some pics, but then I realised the girl looks a bit young.
But I'll update it as soon as I got more information.
Edit: I added some more information - please just let me know, if the OP is ok like that and what I am missing and I'm going to correct it. (Or rather I'll try my best since english is not my main language :p)

It seem's it'll be released on 20 of this month. I've tried the demo and it's pretty good, leaving apart the undefetable frog boss. It's impossible to predict it's move and couter. Someone managed to get it?
Yes I managed to beat it, but it requires a bit of grinding and luck. He missed me twice with his grapple and I managed to slip out of it two times with just one try.

Last edited:

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score
淫魔のトラップアイランド (roughly translated to Slut Trap Island)
How did you get that rough translation? 淫魔 (Inma) is literally translated as "sex demon", and given the context here would probably be best translated as succubus. You know, on the grounds that the island is run by succubi. Obviously though that's not a perfect translation, because English doesn't have a phrase for the class of all sexual magic creatures.

OP
Cassy

Cassy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How did you get that rough translation? 淫魔 (Inma) is literally translated as "sex demon", and given the context here would probably be best translated as succubus. You know, on the grounds that the island is run by succubi. Obviously though that's not a perfect translation, because English doesn't have a phrase for the class of all sexual magic creatures.
Ok, that was what I found as translation, but I'll change that of course.

Feel free to send me any mistakes here, since I only made that OP because nobody else did that at the time and neither English nor Japanese are my main language - so I tried my best, but there are definitely some errors :D

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved, as it's been released.

Metax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Someone managed to surpass the slime grate? I cannot reach the final gate without coming to three. I tried to follow the glimmering lights on the floor moving when no one is around but it seems i'm wrong.
Edit:
I started to sign the points where you take the tentacle dot and... That is the result:
Someone has any suggestion?

Last edited:

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Does this game have multiple ending or no? Like it when games give more options on how to approach it.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I uploaded my own torrent, you will recognize me by user name

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Great game, very H-centric, tons of CG and animations.

Needs a translation.

OneOfUs

Reputation score
Wtf? Malrwarebytes didn't catch anything...
Thanks for the alert...

Also, @ments your torrent seems to be down xD
Looks up to me, just search for '淫魔のトラップアイランド 1.00'
as the title.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Oh no, I can find the torrent, it just wasn't seeding for quite some time. Now I'm almost done after 5 hours, still at 99,3% lol..

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Someone managed to surpass the slime grate? I cannot reach the final gate without coming to three. I tried to follow the glimmering lights on the floor moving when no one is around but it seems i'm wrong.
Edit:
I started to sign the points where you take the tentacle dot and... That is the result: Someone has any suggestion?
The trap only trigger once, so you can walk after you trigger it, even after you take a break/lose

Man, the devs are so smart creating strategy trap and puzzle, though there is more talk here than their usual game.

i still love there's secret route/path like the predecessor game where you get to fight a secret boss to get a true end.

Dlsite said 5 hours game? Well damn i've only finished the second boss (first dungeon) and 2 trap house at 5hours

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Can anyone explain what the options are at the beggining of the game?

Do they affect the game content wise or plot wise?