What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [Tsuki-no-Mizu] 淫魔のトラップアイランド (RJ290576)

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I second this. I'm also stuck on this boss...
just use Libellule's hook patcher, link to page , ,no rocket science, just apply it to game and then press 1 to open cheat menu

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Oh god. The reality TV / livestreaming dialgues are so hilarious that I am having a difficult time staying turned on during the game. BAWAHAHAHAHAH! :ROFLMAO:

Metax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Little suggestion: if you are annouyed with the bosses, you can change the ATK value with a editor for save files. One times i tried to modify the MP but the game resets them, maybe because it register the velue. With that trck the only problem are the puzzles, and for that you have to relay on LUK or some tricks. There is only one puzzle that is completely immune to those systems in the last town but well, wathever...

Numeratic

Reputation score
First, Head to the 1st town where the red & blue magic circle is located then go to the blue one.
View attachment 32568

After that keep moving through each of the magic circles and eventually, you will reach this area.
View attachment 32569

Where the red armored girl that keeps blocking the way, and follow the arrows in which you will eventually encounter a spider boss defeat him and you are already reaching the good ending path.
Im at the place with the red armored girl but I don't see any way to get to the blue circle... I've completed everything and don't have access to it. What do I need to do? I have already killed a spider boss in different area I think next to the orange portal is this a different boss?

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Im at the place with the red armored girl but I don't see any way to get to the blue circle... I've completed everything and don't have access to it. What do I need to do? I have already killed a spider boss in different area I think next to the orange portal is this a different boss?
Go back to the first floor where the fountain is. There are 2 magical circles on the north east. One takes you to the top floor, the other to a hidden floor. You need to use the hidden floor to get behind the armoured girl.

alukar18

Reputation score
there is a teaser of creator next game in recollection room by pressing green crystal

Eyri Purpur

Lurker
Reputation score
Was the machine translation mentioned on the previous page ever made available? I checked to see if it was maybe in a separate thread, but I didn't see one.

darkhentai

Reputation score
how i learn new skill from the fighter master?he teached me only 1 skill ( the kick)

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
how i learn new skill from the fighter master?he teached me only 1 skill ( the kick)
Keep progressing along the story. He will only teach new skills after you have passed certain parts of the main story.

Rrezz

Reputation score
So, if there's not a Partial for this, or if no one is working on a Partial. I've got some free time. I could Whip one up. Tsukinomizu Project games are always amazing, and this game is just great.

Oir

Reputation score
So, if there's not a Partial for this, or if no one is working on a Partial. I've got some free time. I could Whip one up. Tsukinomizu Project games are always amazing, and this game is just great.
I think Barraged1 announced he would be doing a full manual translation of this however it'd be quite a long time down the road since he's still working on Nightmare Girls.
Hard to determine a timeline for when any of that would be coming around though so make of that what you will :eek:

Rrezz

Reputation score
I think Barraged1 announced he would be doing a full manual translation of this however it'd be quite a long time down the road since he's still working on Nightmare Girls.
Hard to determine a timeline for when any of that would be coming around though so make of that what you will :eek:
Sounds fair. While he's working on Nightmare Girls I can do a partial for Succubus Trap Island, and when he finishes Nightmare Girls he can either pick up where I left off, or start anew.