What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ310578] Yokoshima Salon [Final] [monotool]

TheDarkSky

Reputation score

MainPicture.jpg

Overview:

A mini-RPG about a girl that gets into ecchi encounters.
Includes changing pixel art pose art & animation.
Lots of creampie, suckling situations.
Cross-sections ON / OFF toggle included.
No battle or character growth elements.

Approx. 60 pose art.

Almost all situations included animation & SFX.
Approx. 60 pose art total (Regular and ero included).​

Developer:

Translator: @TheDarkSky (Me!)

Censored: Yes

Version: Final

Language: English (Mainly manually fixed and edited, the rest MTL)

Length: ~4 hours

Store:

Changelog:

v1.0 Final Release - Initial Translation

Translator Notes (please read!):

This is the first project I try translating, and while I'm sure there's a billion better translators out there, I think this is at least serviceable if you want to know what's going on without relying exclusively on MTL! Just a few points I'd like to share at first:

- The translation was MTL at first, but it was then heavily edited by hand. A decent chunk of the game is still MTLed, but I made sure to make almost every main event at least serviceable, while still translating other things here and there.

- Since the game uses a rather annoying way to check your current item, it made it so that I had to go edit scripts all over the game since it actively checks for the item's name when it wants to see whether you have one or not - obviously something incompatible with translations, since I'd change every single item's name. I could have left it alone, but you would have had a "Belongings Panel" (on the upper right) in Japanese the whole way through. Appreciate the extra effort lol

- BECAUSE of the previous point, it COULD be that I missed a check somewhere. If the game ever tells you you need to be holding an item (rememeber you can only hold one at a time!), and you ARE indeed holding it, but it doesn't register... Then please report it, it's a bug and I can quickly fix it. I did play through the whole game and got every event though, so unless you wandered out of the main path too much you shouldn't have problems.

Since I did this exclusively in my free time, and I don't have a Patreon or anything of the sorts, I'd like to hear comments about the end result, especially since it's my first project! To be completely honest I leaned more into the script editing/modifying part of the game and the translation itself takes many liberties... But I think the result came out alright!

Please leave a comment, or contact me at the email in the readme file to leave more feedback! If there's enough interest in this translation, I can go back to it and edit it further/perfect it even more, otherwise this is a point where I deem it serviceable enough - as I said already, it heavily depends on interest and reception since I'm doing this in my free time.

I could consider opening a Patreon and translating more games and taking requests too if enough people seem interested in it! So far I plan on maybe sometimes translating games on the shorter side (like this one) that I also want translated myself, but obviously a Patreon would allow me to move to longer/more taxing games. But enough with the Patreon talk, enjoy the game~

Download links:

Mediafire Ouo (please pick this one to support me <3):
Mega Ouo (please pick this one to support me <3):

If you don't want to click Ouo links, then:

The translation itself isn't perfect - FAAAR from it, loads of it are still MTL - but the game should be bearable at the very least. I'm primarily a programmer before being a translator, in general ahahah. Please report any bugs or issues, since I did mess with item detection scripts all over the game (although, having manually tested it all the way through AND every event, everything should work)!

cestefani

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Great work! I got good timing finding your thread.
Thanks for such great efforts for the translation! It's quite useful as it is.
The least I could do was click on the Ouo links. heh

Any chance you can also translate the other monotool works? Specifically,
Minamo's Island RJ247911
Mono Quest RJ215544
Neko Bathhouse RJ201560

cestefani

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh, I found links for translated versions of those games from other sites.
I even found one with your version !
Again, thanks for your work on this!

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Thank you very much for your awesome translations!
What software did you use? Or did you manually did it?
I tried translating mono quest a long time ago using translator++, but then i fucked up the game

OP
TheDarkSky

TheDarkSky

Reputation score
Thank you very much for your awesome translations!
What software did you use? Or did you manually did it?
I tried translating mono quest a long time ago using translator++, but then i fucked up the game
It's easy to break because it's not developed as well as it could be optimally ahahah. Using Translator++ works if you exclusively translate the map data (main dialogue), but there's a couple scenes that have been written in "Common Events" and need to be found manually and translated without using the "batch translation" feature. And then, for this specific game, the "Currently Holding" feature (the box on the top right) is handled suboptimally: when you receive an item, the game gives the "currently holding" variable the value of the name of said item, changing it from "None" to the name of the item. Then, the display on the top right updates with the value of the variable. To that, add the fact that the game, for some reason, doesn't use RPG Maker's implementation of variables for that specific box, but it uses direct commands (either through a plugin or simply with scripts) to handle this variable, meaning Translator++ cannot translate the items since it doesn't even find them.

This means I had to go through the entire game manually in RPG Maker MV, manually editing every single script that either checked or altered your items. It kinda took forever ahahah. So to answer you: I used Translator++ in conjunction with RPG Maker MV to translate this, doing MTL first and then manually editing the text to make it sound legible. Using Translator++ with the Map Data worked for this game, but for the Common Events you HAVE to manually go edit the lines without doing batch translation, otherwise you'll screw up a lot of important scripts.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
You did god's job here, son! Damn
Thank you very much!

Rihito

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
I need android ver