What's new

[WIP - Full] [RJ316382] ドットアニメ町中探索ゲーム 茜町道草録 (Pixel Town: Wild Times @ Akanemachi Third)

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
ULMF thread.

I have previously translated Sprite Hills' three other games, and I'll be doing this one too. I've only just finished translating the second game in this series, so don't expect rapid progress on this one. I'll probably wait to see if an update version is released (all of the previous games got extra scenes after release), before I start in earnest.

Current Progress: I've set up my translation project and made a start on the opening. The developer likes to change how the h-scene scripts are stored in each one of his games, and this latest one is different once again, but luckily it's in a way that'll make my job slightly easier.

Current Progress: On hiatus while I work on Noelle Does Her Best.

Last edited:

Exacto

Reputation score
Thank you my boy, I look forward to tugging my dongle to the words you write.

Kynshin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Nice already aiming for the third.

Although, wouldnt it be better to wait a bit longer before starting translating it?
As it seems that the game is still getting updated with new functions and wathsoever according to dlsite.

OP
tentakuru

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Nice already aiming for the third.

Although, wouldnt it be better to wait a bit longer before starting translating it?
As it seems that the game is still getting updated with new functions and wathsoever according to dlsite.
The developer has already said on ci-en that more scenes are coming later, but I'm using translation software that will allow me to apply the work I do to any future updated versions.

So, I'm making a start now. It'll take me months, at least.

deathnote2000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Take your time. We're grateful for your work.
I just take solace in knowing that it's being worked on rather than nothing.
The SpriteHills games are great.

Niches

Reputation score
Pretty cool. I really like this game series honestly, so I was suprised that Sprite Hill developed a third part. Also because the first and second part were released in 2014 and 2016 - but hey, I'm pretty happy that this happened anyway. :D

Curlybrace

Reputation score
Doing a second post here, because I am not sure the best way to bring this up. It looks like your translation links are dead for Pixel Town 1 and Alternate DiMansion. Anyway I could get a re-upload of those from someone?

Oir

Reputation score
Just finished his other games for the first time. Am now a Sprite Hills enjoyer.
Stoked as hell that you're doing a translation for the latest game. Good luck!

CmanC

Reputation score
I played the third entirely in jap, and now im getting cucked by the
third lantern
, will replay this game again if and when it comes out in eng. Ty for ur work.

Ragingpeanut

Reputation score
Thank you for your effort and time, just played the other games and i really like them. Good luck with translating this one.

Sanin92

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thank you for doing this one. I hope you get back to it after finishing up your other translation. I loved this series and this is definitely my favorite one. Would love to see the translation. No pressure though, and thank you for your hard work in general with these. People like you are the heroes of this forum.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Love the other games so will be cool to play this one with an English translation. Thanks for taking the time to translate it. :)

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Any updates? o.o
He's working on Noelle will give her all, so most likely won't see progress on this until they're done with that. But judging by the OP over there they're nearly finished which has be super excited.

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Welp, given that Noelle got an official release, I wonder if he's gonna come back to do this one?