What's new

[WIP - Full] RJ392812 - Nebel Geisterjäger ~The Lamb of the Beginning~

madyo

Reputation score
Sorry for the bad news. I had high hopes to finish as planned (within two weeks) and worked on the game both at home and at work.
Nowadays with people going on vacations, I can't really translate at work coz I have a lot more stuff to do, and at home is chaos right now due to Christmas.

I know it sucks but it is how it is. It's not like I'm getting paid to do this.
can u just upload what u have?

kuki0078

Reputation score
Sorry for the bad news. I had high hopes to finish as planned (within two weeks) and worked on the game both at home and at work.
Nowadays with people going on vacations, I can't really translate at work coz I have a lot more stuff to do, and at home is chaos right now due to Christmas.

nah dude, don't be sorry. Its the holiday season so just take it easy man, you do you 😌
and don't feel pressured to release it if you dont wanna/don't think its ready enough, like ya said you're not exactly getting paid to do this so you're the boss, noone else 💁‍♀️
(also i dont know if you still wanted me to edit any of the images, in the end i just cleaned the background for STT5-Back.png but wasn't sure what font you used so just left it textless, dm me if you want it, no worries if you dont since it didnt take me long to clean 🙆‍♀️)

Last edited:
OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
nah dude, don't be sorry. Its the holiday season so just take it easy man, you do you 😌
and don't feel pressured to release it if you dont wanna/don't think its ready enough, like ya said you're not exactly getting paid to do this so you're the boss, noone else 💁‍♀️
(also i dont know if you still wanted me to edit any of the images, in the end i just cleaned the background for STT5-Back.png but wasn't sure what font you used so just left it textless, dm me if you want it, no worries if you dont since it didnt take me long to clean 🙆‍♀️)
Font I used is: Swis721 BlkCn BT Condensed

And these are my gimp files:

I did translate the 5th one as well, but I'm still not sure about some of the translations, like forced masturbation...
1671472997452.png

Gfurst

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Don't worry too much about it, at least you're being honest about it.
I still would like for you to release whatever you have going, as someone who played the jap version, it can be useful to proofread and check for bugs and errors.

On another note, I wonder if anyone managed to put in the uncensored pictures in, I have them around but I don't know if I can compress them on linux.

madyo

Reputation score
Don't worry too much about it, at least you're being honest about it.
I still would like for you to release whatever you have going, as someone who played the jap version, it can be useful to proofread and check for bugs and errors.

On another note, I wonder if anyone managed to put in the uncensored pictures in, I have them around but I don't know if I can compress them on linux.
same thinking, release whatever u have, and well proofread that.
about the uncensored i think i just extract it on my folder, but im using window tho

nobunaga1910

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hope you have a great christmas and vacation. Any news for the translation if you don't mind me asking?

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So here's the thing boys.

I can't get into translating the rest of the h-events anymore after stopping doing it for two weeks. I just don't have the motivation to finish it so I'll just upload what I have instead of dragging this for another few months and let someone else finish the rest of it. I think the main reason why this was so offputting near the end is that I really suck at translating h-scenes.

As I said before there's no real way to track progress for me but I think the game is around 90-95% translated but maybe I'm just optimistic.

If someone wants to finish it, you have to open the RPG maker MV program first, click 'File->Open' and navigate to the project file that's inside the www folder. If you don't do it this way, you won't be able to open the project.

The events that need to be translated are all h-event and they are 301-355, 701-706, 710-714, and 719-735.
Besides those, there are a few maps with that ghost girl near the end of the game that still needs translating.

Originally, this was meant to be only UI translation, but after translating quite a lot of stuff I decided to make a full translation, but yeah... I suck, I know :) Sorry. It is what it is.

Last edited:

asukashinn

Lurker
Reputation score
Hrm, I do have MV. Maybe I'll take a crack at the H-scenes and see what I can do. I'll check in later after I poke around and see how it flows.

Edit: Oh, as an aside. You... didn't just post the whole game and not the translation files, did you? Ah well, too late for that now I guess.

Last edited:

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Hrm, I do have MV. Maybe I'll take a crack at the H-scenes and see what I can do. I'll check in later after I poke around and see how it flows.

Edit: Oh, as an aside. You... didn't just post the whole game and not the translation files, did you? Ah well, too late for that now I guess.
You still can translate it though...
I mean, from the link that @kR1pt0n1t3 provided, I already translated a dozen H-scenes and a few of the normal maps that were left untranslated.
But man, translating RPG Maker without RPGMaker Trans sure is a chore.
This game may be 95% translated with both of our translations combined.

Hopeless DIO

Reputation score
You still can translate it though...
I mean, from the link that @kR1pt0n1t3 provided, I already translated a dozen H-scenes and a few of the normal maps that were left untranslated.
But man, translating RPG Maker without RPGMaker Trans sure is a chore.
This game may be 95% translated with both of our translations combined.
Can you post a copy or would you rather release once you finish?

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Here's my updated translation.
Almost everything is in English.

What's NOT translated are :
- AV Videos
- Endings (Only the normal ending translated)
- Half of the low res cameras in the dungeon (All high res camera is translated).
- And some of the vanilla H-scenes.

I heard the author plans to release the official translation in a few months.
So continuing with this translation is kind of pointless.

Please keep in mind that I am only continuing what @kR1pt0n1t3 left behind in terms of translation.

Gfurst

Demon Girl
Reputation score
That's great, I hope you guys keep on working to get this done. again I must point out that I have the uncensored images somehow and we should add them to the game (someone who can encrypt them back).
As for the official translation, I really wouldn't put too much hope on it, given that its more of a localization and the "company" in charge of it is well known for mtl rewrites...
There is also always the possibility of some censorship because of Steam, and there has been talk of changing some gameplay elements to make it more accessible.

madyo

Reputation score
Here's my updated translation.
Almost everything is in English.

- AV Videos
- Half of the low res cameras in the dungeon (All high res camera is translated).

Please keep in mind that I am only continuing what @kR1pt0n1t3 left behind in terms of translation.

hey why my game status screen still not translated?

Gfurst

Demon Girl
Reputation score
- AV Videos
So given how they're really taking their time to make the english release, I think I'm just gonna go ahead and finish this up myself.
I'm assuming you two did your progress using the RPGM editor itself right? Is it doable for to just edit the data files alone? And if so, can you give me a heads on where to look for the remaining scenes?

Reputation score
What files I need to download so only UI and gameplay elements were translated, and the dialogue was left in Japanese?