Japanese title: Nebel Geisterjäger ~ 始まりの子羊

Developed By: BBQ大好き ( )

Release Date: 07.11.2022

RJ Number:
IF YOU LIKE THE GAME, PLEASE SUPPORT THE AUTHOR BY BUYING THIS GAME

Game Version: 1.041

MAIN THREAD: HERE

MAIN STORY:
The main characters, Tsukasa Sakurai and Kana Kashiwazaki were hired as full-time employees of the Tokyo branch of Nebel, a global company famous for psychic(spiritual) development. I, together with Kana was assigned to this exorcism mission. And for some reason, that notorious boss suddenly joined the mission in a support role. "Sara Town" was once the place where the mysterious incident that shook the whole country 12 years ago began. Uncover the truth that has been hidden for 12 years in order to exorcise the lasting disaster and restore this desolate city once again. The exorcism story of three people begins here now...

TRANSLATOR'S THOUGHTS:

Hello. I started this translation a week ago and was meant to be just a partial translation, but it's slowly but surely turning into a full-game translation so I decided to make a threat where I can post stuff about it. I'd say so far I've at least translated 50% of the game. For some reason, it's just going smoothly and very fast. There are a few lines here and there where I have to really think wtf is being said, but somehow I manage. Considering this game has been written originally in Chinese and then translated into Japanese, it's no wonder. I guess it was never proofread and I'm sure I'll probably make some mistakes while translating to English, I just hope it's nothing major. Keep your pants tight until I fully translate this. Wish me luck. Bye.

LINK:
- Almost complete translation. Only h-events aren't translated. There's quite a few of them.​

Last edited:

HoraLover

Lurker
Reputation score
Super happy for a translation of this game! Good luck!

However, I did remmeber reading that the author would be releasing a legitimate translation to English, just all of their other games. I don't know who would be doing it but it might be the same as the succubus game they previously released

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Well, tough luck then :)

There are English translations of their games? What are the translated names of the games? Are there threads for them on f95?

Gfurst

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hello. I started this translation a week ago and was meant to be just a partial translation, but it's slowly but surely turning into a full-game translation so I decided to make a threat where I can post stuff about it. I'd say so far I've at least translated 50% of the game.
Wow that is some great news, I came here just looking for a partial indeed, as I'm using a text hooker and its good enough but items are a bit of a hassle to recognize. And to be 50% in so soon after release is indeed very quickly.

There are English translations of their games? What are the translated names of the games? Are there threads for them on f95?
There are actually, as someone who been following the author very closely, their first game was very engrish, the second was actually decently translated but not that great game imo. Now for the third they actually went with someone who does translations at f95, mtl only so far, so its dubious at best even though they're promising to deliver a proper, comercial tl.
You going for this is like and shining light at the end of the tunnel tho, at best we would be waiting for another 3-4 months and something of doubtful quality.
Eitherway, I hope you carry through, and if you can also release a partial, I'd be very much appreciated.

HoraLover

Lurker
Reputation score
Well, tough luck then :)

Yep!
[RPGM] - [Completed] - Tail Touch Girl [Final] [BBQ Lover] | F95zone
[RPGM] - [Completed] - Spirit Squeezing Devil's 5 Day Long Orgasm Denial Game ~If You Make a Mistake on the Last Day, I'll Really End You~ [Final] [BBQ Lover] | F95zone

I haven't played the first one but I liked the second one. Translation on the second one was decent.

Really looking forward to your translation though!

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
It's going, dude. I've translated 6-7 h-scenes and a couple of those camera scenes and a lot of random dialog here and there.

I've also had a few setbacks. I've accidentally messed up a few maps I've translated so I had to copy back the originals and now I have to translate them over again.
I don't know what caused the to bug out. Maybe it's something with translation or it's something else. I'll see when I retranslate them.

It's progressing, but I don't think I'll be finished for another 2-3 weeks.

Also, them releasing constantly new patches don't help since I have to retranslate the stuff he changed. I don't think he's going to stop with bugfixes any time soon since there's a lot of small(not breaking bugs). I'm even thinking of maybe focusing on h-scenes until he properly bug-fixed the game.

kuki0078

Reputation score
Looking forward to your translation!
also hit me up if you need/want help with cleaning/editing the images in-game (i.e H-status screen, record screen)! 🙆‍♀️

Gfurst

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Also, them releasing constantly new patches don't help since I have to retranslate the stuff he changed. I don't think he's going to stop with bugfixes any time soon since there's a lot of small(not breaking bugs). I'm even thinking of maybe focusing on h-scenes until he properly bug-fixed the game.
Yeah, its to be expected with the complexity of the game systems, though it seems to have slowed down as they clean up most of the issues.
What is really surprising is how such a "mature" game engine as RPGM still doesn't have proper multi-lingual support.

Looking forward to your translation!
also hit me up if you need/want help with cleaning/editing the images in-game (i.e H-status screen, record screen)! 🙆‍♀️
On that note, I've already seen translated UI pics from another forum, and more importantly, fully uncensored cg pics which I guess are from the dev itself somehow. I would be a great addition to our own version.

kuki0078

Reputation score
Yeah, its to be expected with the complexity of the game systems, though it seems to have slowed down as they clean up most of the issues.
What is really surprising is how such a "mature" game engine as RPGM still doesn't have proper multi-lingual support.

On that note, I've already seen translated UI pics from another forum, and more importantly, fully uncensored cg pics which I guess are from the dev itself somehow. I would be a great addition to our own version.
oh shit I totally did not check the other forum mb! Anyways, just checked out the UI pics and they all look pretty good, only a few things need to be tweaked slightly (which he's probably aware of) like:
-the list of erotic statuses still need to be translated in the first H status screen. (also removed 回 which I think needs to be there since it's refers to the amount of times she's engaged in those actions? or maybe it's not really necessary 🤷‍♀️).
-the "H-Statistic" Titles need a black border/outline like the other titles.
-One of the H-status screens needs to be renamed to "H-Statistic 2".

Other than those few things, everything is looks nice. There's not really anything for me to add, if anything, I would probably just clean the background of "STT5-Back" hahaha

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
All except one picture have already been translated by me about a month ago and are part of the partial I shared a few weeks ago.

The only issue with the second picture is I don't know how to position "Forced Masturbation".
I don't want to lower the font nor do I want to make it two rows. Also I'm not sure if Forced Masturbation" is the correct translation.
I think it's rather a "Forced Orgasm" but what the hell would that even be? What would forced masturbation/orgasm even be?

The only thing that comes to mind is that it's when he forces himself on her and makes her orgasm even tho she doesn't want any of it. But why put it in a separate category?

Attachments

madyo

Reputation score
Can u release partial if u already finished with the H status, menu, ui, and other non dialogue

I can just use mtool for the dialogue, can't really wait for this good game mwhehe

Gfurst

Demon Girl
Reputation score
All except one picture have already been translated by me about a month ago and are part of the partial I shared a few weeks ago.

The only issue with the second picture is I don't know how to position "Forced Masturbation".
Where do you even get that first status picture?
As for forced masturbation, I guess its more like a forced orgasm, but I don't even know why it would need a different category for that, but anyway, just abbreviate it.

Can u release partial if u already finished with the H status, menu, ui, and other non dialogue
I would like a partial too, but as it goes, if he is already midway through fully translating it, its not worth it, not to mention the likelyhood of it being a way past version.

madyo

Reputation score
Where do you even get that first status picture?
As for forced masturbation, I guess its more like a forced orgasm, but I don't even know why it would need a different category for that, but anyway, just abbreviate it.

I would like a partial too, but as it goes, if he is already midway through fully translating it, its not worth it, not to mention the likelyhood of it being a way past version.
yeah its probably a month away, acording to the comment he posted, but im busy in a month i want to play it soon

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The translation will be released once I've finished translating it, not before, so stop asking for it.

Update:
Pretty much translated everything concerning the story, UI, battles, Twitter, side-quest, and all that stuff.

What's left to translate is a couple of the high-res camera scenes, all low-res camera scenes (which are high-res camera scenes but with redacted text so that should be just copy paste and deleting words and stuff), all AV scenes, and a couple of those normal h-scenes from the gallery.

If I get some free time and get motivated during the weekend I might be done in a week, but it's more likely to be finished in the next two weeks.

Last edited:
OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
just curious. hows the translation progress?
Not so good news. Lately, since it's Christmas time I keep getting unannounced visits at home and I've had a lot more stuff to do, like buying presents and other work and RL-related stuff.
Next week I'm going on vacation but since I'll be away from home, I won't be able to work on the translation.

I'm still reluctant to release the translation unfinished, but I'll probably do it. The game is around 92% translated.

No real way to track progress, but there are still a couple of hscenes left to translate, a bit of the story towards the end, and those redacted scenes (low-quality camera scenes)

madyo

Reputation score
Not so good news. Lately, since it's Christmas time I keep getting unannounced visits at home and I've had a lot more stuff to do, like buying presents and other work and RL-related stuff.
Next week I'm going on vacation but since I'll be away from home, I won't be able to work on the translation.

I'm still reluctant to release the translation unfinished, but I'll probably do it. The game is around 92% translated.

No real way to track progress, but there are still a couple of hscenes left to translate, a bit of the story towards the end, and those redacted scenes (low-quality camera scenes)
well the low res camera is the exact same h-scene, so i think it isnt important prob just leave it for later and focus in hscenes, ill help u proofread
btw i check this thread everyday lol, finally getting reply

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Sorry for the bad news. I had high hopes to finish as planned (within two weeks) and worked on the game both at home and at work.
Nowadays with people going on vacations, I can't really translate at work coz I have a lot more stuff to do, and at home is chaos right now due to Christmas.

I know it sucks but it is how it is. It's not like I'm getting paid to do this.