What's new

Road Trip v 1.0c (Malleck) [uncen] [2016, sex, classic, NTR, lesbi, force, old] [eng]

OP
Malleck

Malleck

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Road Trip v 1.0b (Malleck) [uncen] [2016, sex, classic, NTR, lesbi, force, old] [

I cant find the masseuse to get him to sign the papers for the cop in the beginning. I've done it before but cant seem find him this time
Check the walkthrough.
goo.gl/LI0Y0z

dpaidmdpy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Road Trip v 1.0b (Malleck) [uncen] [2016, sex, classic, NTR, lesbi, force, old] [

The walkthrough says hes in the bar. but hes definitely not there. I am playing 1.0b if thats important

OP
Malleck

Malleck

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The walkthrough says hes in the bar. but hes definitely not there. I am playing 1.0b if thats important
he should be either in the bar or in his house. Otherwise you need to start a new game. or load saves from before.

Kitty Kat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Congratulations for completing the game!
It is not common to se patreon developers completing their games.
Must just abandon their projects but you are a rare case of honesty and honor.

OP
Malleck

Malleck

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Congratulations for completing the game!
It is not common to se patreon developers completing their games.
Must just abandon their projects but you are a rare case of honesty and honor.
Well I don't think the situation is that horrible with patreon games. But You are right to some degree.
In make case the game is finished but sequel is started. So, actually the story is not yet finished.

Jangovar

Reputation score

Cool game! However I can't save on Mac

OP
Malleck

Malleck

Demon Girl
Reputation score

When such problem appears in Win, changing properties of the game folder - (read only) solves the problem.
Unfortunately, I don't have Mac. I can't tell how it is working there. I am just making Mac version because people ask. However, I can't make sure that it works properly.

OP
Malleck

Malleck

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Road Trip v 1.0c (Malleck) [uncen] [2016, sex, classic, NTR, lesbi, force, old] [

The game has been updated to 1.0c.

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

If the game opens and plays on the Mac it should be fine - works fine for me. What are you seeing - no saves in the menu or are you looking for physical save files in the folder? They aren't there - they're packed in the app itself...

EDIT: - however, just tried 1.0c and old saves from 1.0b don't seem to load. Oh well - been meaning to do an optimized run through it...

Last edited:

MYS

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Road Trip v 1.0c (Malleck) [uncen] [2016, sex, classic, NTR, lesbi, force, old] [

the link in first post for windows version isn't working anymore. =/

vimmers

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

new links

click on mallecks patreon page link
then post'

then click on tag (road trip)

Last edited:
OP
Malleck

Malleck

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The links were dead for while. I updated them.

Peter_Snayde

Reputation score

One of the worst of the worst game I ever played. 1+ hour of really bad gameplay.