What's new

Road Trip v 1.0c (Malleck) [uncen] [2016, sex, classic, NTR, lesbi, force, old] [eng]

vimmers

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Road Trip v 0.3b (Malleck) [uncen] [2016, sex, classic, NTR, lesbi, force, old] [

how can it be that there are 4 instances of game.exe
in task manager
i once saw that the game took almost all my cpu

Attachments

OP
Malleck

Malleck

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Road Trip v 0.3b (Malleck) [uncen] [2016, sex, classic, NTR, lesbi, force, old] [

how can it be that there are 4 instances of game.exe
in task manager
i once saw that the game took almost all my cpu
All rpg maker games are like this. There is nothing to do with it.

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

All rpg maker games are like this. There is nothing to do with it.
Actually not all RPG Maker games have multiple exe's running. Are you using MV for the game? As I believe that's the one that runs multiple game.exe's - I could be wrong on which engine does this, but I know that at least the older RPG Maker engines only run 1 game.exe.

I believe one of the reason's this change was done was to foil memory reader's (ie programs like Cheat Engine), as it makes it easier to encrypt/hide game values doing it this way.

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Confirm that - it is only MV that works this way...and I first noticed it when I tried to cheat a MV game with CheatEngine......:eek:

vimmers

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thx guys
i just tested
Incest Story 2 [v0.1b] by ICSTOR it also running multiple instances
and
Legend of Queen Opala - Origin by swegabe
and it only running 1 instances
i believe it has something to do with that you can use your mouse instead of the keyboard

Last edited:
OP
Malleck

Malleck

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Road Trip v 1.0b (Malleck) [uncen] [2016, sex, classic, NTR, lesbi, force, old] [

The game has been updated to 1.0b version.

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Road Trip v 1.0b (Malleck) [uncen] [2016, sex, classic, NTR, lesbi, force, old] [

Malleck
I don't know whats wrong but,
Right after i do the my first job for Mr.Duck. It's where one borrow my panties
When i'm done, she says she want to go home but i can't sleep.

Edit: Tried both outfits.
Can't sleep after the job.

Last edited:

SnakeInTheGrass

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm having the same problem that Urusai is having :confused:

Valgo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's the same for me and I also seem to be missing the entirety of Wednesday.
When I wake up and go to the shopping district in order to buy the clothes, it is night already and I can't go to work as a waitress nor as a secretary.

Hoboy

Reputation score

Malleck
I don't know whats wrong but,
Right after i do the my first job for Mr.Duck. It's where one borrow my panties
When i'm done, she says she want to go home but i can't sleep.

Edit: Tried both outfits.
Can't sleep after the job.
Need the other job - the waitress job. Work there in the evening, then you can sleep...

Valgo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Need the other job - the waitress job. Work there in the evening, then you can sleep...
In my case it's already Thursday so no waitress job available. So something is clearly amiss either way.

g0i5y

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In my case it's already Thursday so no waitress job available. So something is clearly amiss either way.
Same problem here.
Game seems to skip Wednesday and treat Thursday as Wednesday.

vimmers

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

have u guys tried to go to the police station

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Been trying to use the MV Debug tool to change days & time
You can able to skip but it will literally destory your game afterwards, when i get to saturday i can't do anything i'm completely stuck..

Hopefully Malleck can give us some insight soon.

TommyWalker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

On Saturday for me office is closed, can't go to the bar until evening, sheriff and modeling agent have nothing for me... And hotel clerk said that the hot water will be repaired but not yet... I don't see anything to do to advance the story.

Hoboy

Reputation score

On Saturday for me office is closed, can't go to the bar until evening, sheriff and modeling agent have nothing for me... And hotel clerk said that the hot water will be repaired but not yet... I don't see anything to do to advance the story.
Find another place to take a shower - like in the eastern part of town...

For others - when it seems there's nothing else that works, try talking to the clerk in the store...

Cailveh

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just finished the game, it's really awesome!

You've made a really nice job, congratulations!

Funny story, very creative, good scenes and well played, all good.

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score

Same problem. On Wednesday, if I exit the Inn and go straight to the shop district, It change to evening. I still can buy the two outfit and go to the police station but the next, I'm completly stuck after the office.

Valgo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Managed to play through the game by just buying the clothes beforehand and all that.

The bugs aside there is just one problem I had with this game: The blue office outfit should have had an actual second scene because it just looks that good x)

Oh and the entire modeling path felt a bit seperated from the rest and could have easily been optional even though one would miss out on some really good animated scenes. Other than that it wasn't something I was intersted in much.

But hey I am not the author of the game, wich I still enjoyed a LOT. Especially the ending with Karla and her and Jennifer were instantly my OTP of this game even though Jen woul probably object to that.

4/5 Looking forward to the sequel ;)

dpaidmdpy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I cant find the masseuse to get him to sign the papers for the cop in the beginning. I've done it before but cant seem find him this time