What's new

Road Trip v 1.0c (Malleck) [uncen] [2016, sex, classic, NTR, lesbi, force, old] [eng]

Wiesior

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Road Trip v 0.3b (Malleck) [uncen] [2016, sex, classic, NTR, lesbi, force, old] [

Looks nice. I do like big boobs and no bra :p

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Road Trip v 0.3b (Malleck) [uncen] [2016, sex, classic, NTR, lesbi, force, old] [

great, yet another chick in a game with huge tits =/...but she is cute tho.

sporkster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Cute, but her boobs are too big for me...
I second this. Her breasts are too big and saggy for my taste. I'm pretty sure I'll be in the minority though.

Her face and hips look nice though.

OP
Malleck

Malleck

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I second this. Her breasts are too big and saggy for my taste. I'm pretty sure I'll be in the minority though.

Her face and hips look nice though.
Most likely she requires some small adjustments. But it is totally fine. It is good that you all guys stated your opinion. thanks.

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Additional adjustments will be made. It is just pre version.

And of course, she will have a bra. this isn't rendering from the game.
she looks better without glasses

Valgo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Without glasses and with smaller breasts.

EC-ZEX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ofcourse , big boobs , cute face 3>

xpyke

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Tastes really are a lot subjective, saying for myself I like it with glasses better, but she's hot anyway.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can't give an unbiased opinion due to the fact that aside from the wazzo pair of jugs, she looks VERY like somebody I know -- and fancy.
*brain explodes*

SnakeInTheGrass

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can't give an unbiased opinion due to the fact that aside from the wazzo pair of jugs, she looks VERY like somebody I know -- and fancy.
*brain explodes*
I think that's one reason, even though I'm not crazy about the plot, I really enjoy this game/find the MC so attractive. She actually looks more like a believable person, unlike a lot of over exaggerated, 3d rendered characters. She gives off a big "the girl next door" vibe to me, which is a big turn on.

OP
Malleck

Malleck

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Traditionally a couple more screens from future updates. You've might seen them already if you follow me on patreon.

sporkster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Those pictures look pretty good. I'm just repeating what others have already said but good job on the 3D pictures! Yours is the first game I've seen where they are actually sexy!

koalaman777

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Most likely she requires some small adjustments. But it is totally fine. It is good that you all guys stated your opinion. thanks.
Aw, I like the bigger boobs, i think you should just leave it to a poll.

OP
Malleck

Malleck

Demon Girl
Reputation score

After some time, Abbigael got some corrections. They are small but anyway it should be much better.

And before releasing this game it is time to present second main character of the game.

sporkster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

After some time, Abbigael got some corrections. They are small but anyway it should be much better.

And before releasing this game it is time to present second main character of the game.
These look great! When are you planning on releasing the next update ?

OP
Malleck

Malleck

Demon Girl
Reputation score

These look great! When are you planning on releasing the next update ?
If you are asking about Road Trip then - in a couple of weeks. New game - end of November/beginning of December.

Kitty Kat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Will the game be sold on dlsite?

OP
Malleck

Malleck

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Will the game be sold on dlsite?
Might be. But I need to do much work with pictures to make some censorship.
I am not sure if it is worth it.

Valgo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

That looks much better than the first version of her :)