What's new

Road Trip v 1.0c (Malleck) [uncen] [2016, sex, classic, NTR, lesbi, force, old] [eng]

OP
Malleck

Malleck

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Road Adventure (Malleck) [uncen] [2016, sex, classic, NTR, lesbi, force, old] [en

I like the setting you made. She's totally stuck in this city lol
But IMO she is doing the things much easily. She can be of that harsh personality and just say ok let's end this quickly but the lack of options right now are a bit dull.
About the demo, the massage is not available yet? I couldn't find the house.
Also, some text is repeating, like the police officer and the inn keeper. I don't remember exactly but is usually the last phrase they say.
Also, when I've pressed the button a second time on the "masseur" (I press a second time in every character to see if there's extra text) my computer gone black and windows put on suspension saying it was shut down because of overheat? After resuming windows session the game music was back and the game was there with the phrase "please remember to go to our house..." or something like that. The computer is standard HP laptop.
I really enjoy the story so far. Very interesting.
Well, if you have those problem with performance, most likely you have to live with that. MV (rpg maker) takes memory if laptop is old it might cause some trouble while playing. There is only one way - make saves more often.
Massage should be there as well. The house is orange one, in the west part of west map. it is in the upper right corner.

Kitty Kat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Road Adventure (Malleck) [uncen] [2016, sex, classic, NTR, lesbi, force, old] [en

Well, if you have those problem with performance, most likely you have to live with that. MV (rpg maker) takes memory if laptop is old it might cause some trouble while playing. There is only one way - make saves more often.
Massage should be there as well. The house is orange one, in the west part of west map. it is in the upper right corner.
Nah, it was pretty cool really. I'll try to reproduce it.
Can't be a bug that triggers the heat event?

I've found the church and other part of town, but walking by the street instead of the whole beach downside and upside walk area was kind of unnatural?

OP
Malleck

Malleck

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Nah, it was pretty cool really. I'll try to reproduce it.
Can't be a bug that triggers the heat event?

I've found the church and other part of town, but walking by the street instead of the whole beach downside and upside walk area was kind of unnatural?
If we talking about massage then you play version 0.1. It also might happened you use old save from demo (don't if you do).

Anyway I am going to release version 0.1c publicly this week. (the same 0.1b, it just added a room where you can rewatch the scenes once you opened them)
So maybe you can just wait two or three days and then try it.

OP
Malleck

Malleck

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have updated the game. Take a look if you want. The version is 0.1c the link is on the front page.

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

thanks for the update :)

xpyke

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have updated the game. Take a look if you want. The version is 0.1c the link is on the front page.
I know there are no new scenes, but what are the new features? The replay room?

OP
Malleck

Malleck

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I know there are no new scenes, but what are the new features? The replay room?
Yes. Well if it can be called a feature. Plus, some small corrections in the text.
As I wrote nothing exciting if you played 0.1b before.

OP
Malleck

Malleck

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Someone was asking for change blog.
Generally, it can be summed as following.
ver. 0.2
-Implemented money system. More clothes will be added in future versions to buy.
- Added a room where a player can rewatch opened scenes
- Added two different routes – the choice of player from the end of v0.1 triggers different events for Jennifer. In order to get the historical book, Jennifer now can either steal it by continuing working or steal it together with Michael.
- Overall 6 scenes added (involving nudity). In order to see all scenes, you have to replay game twice. (different routes)
- Some events have an option of choice
- A new character is introduced (Nicole). In ver. 0.3 she will be a playable character.

xpyke

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Someone was asking for change blog.
Generally, it can be summed as following.
ver. 0.2
-Implemented money system. More clothes will be added in future versions to buy.
- Added a room where a player can rewatch opened scenes
- Added two different routes – the choice of player from the end of v0.1 triggers different events for Jennifer. In order to get the historical book, Jennifer now can either steal it by continuing working or steal it together with Michael.
- Overall 6 scenes added (involving nudity). In order to see all scenes, you have to replay game twice. (different routes)
- Some events have an option of choice
- A new character is introduced (Nicole). In ver. 0.3 she will be a playable character.
I'm the one who asked for a changelog, thanks for the info, really appreciated!

OP
Malleck

Malleck

Demon Girl
Reputation score

V 0.2 is ready. When v 0.3 will be ready I will upload v0.2 here.
Here are some screens from v0.3

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

nice screens shots

Merlik

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Cool

philjd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I find that after the initial start I cannot save a game (even when the 'save now' screen comes up)??

Sorry - far too negative a first post:- feedback below added :)

Ok, artwork - excellent, both female characters are stunning.
Storyline - straightforward, nice to see the possibility of a non-linear game (otherwise why bother with an RPG engine : ).
Interactive characters - a good and developing further selection.
H-stuff - I like NTR/corruption and this certainly appeals to both those!

Negatives-
Save game issue - the game is short enough to run through from the start currently , so that is not really an issue, but might become one, especially if lots of story options open up.

And that is about it, keep up the good work please.

Last edited:
OP
Malleck

Malleck

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I find that after the initial start I cannot save a game (even when the 'save now' screen comes up)??

Storyline - straightforward, nice to see the possibility of a non-linear game (otherwise why bother with an RPG engine : ).

Negatives-
Save game issue - the game is short enough to run through from the start currently , so that is not really an issue, but might become one, especially if lots of story options open up.

Sorry to hear about problem with the saving. There is nothing I can do in this case.
It appears that sometimes on some PCs it can happen. Mostly likely it is connected with the permission and administrative rights. However, I am not sure.
Very few people reported about that problem so far.

Last edited:

mrdots

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nice renders. Can't wait to see more :)

OP
Malleck

Malleck

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Change blog in lastest v0.2A
- scene in the laundry is added.

- scene Nicole on the beach is added.

- small corrects in the text have been added.

winter0s

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Negatives-

Try running as administrator and/or adding it in DEP list in Advanced System Properties in Control Panel..Should fix your save issues.

OP
Malleck

Malleck

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hi.

Some more screens from future 0.3 version.

DwDuck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi.

Some more screens from future 0.3 version.
U sir, are a teasing bastard :-D
Still looking foreward for the next version like a child on Christmas