What's new

ADV [Robi] ライジングプレイ / Writhing Play (RJ167339)

xiixoz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Writhing Play [Robi]

I'm having the exact same problem as Melissia, the girl stays there with scared eyes without accepting any input, and i can't skip the blue haired girl's talk either. Anyone found a solution? For the 32bit version btw.

Junkyard Dawg

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm having the exact same problem as Melissia, the girl stays there with scared eyes without accepting any input, and i can't skip the blue haired girl's talk either. Anyone found a solution? For the 32bit version btw.
I was having the same problem until I tried a fix that was mentioned in an earlier post. This fix works for both the 32 and 64 bit versions 1.13 which are on Nyaa.

Go to the game's 32/64 bit folder-> writhingplay_Data-> Streaming Assets-> delete the little _save file.

This should clear up the problem preventing you from advancing past the first cut scene. At least it did for me.

Props to blooddrunk64 for first finding this fix.

xiixoz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks it fixed the problem, some rep for you <3.

Reputation score

Apologies for the perceived necro, but the game just got an update(1.33), some DLC, and an english translation, shown here:

Makein

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No uncensor for v1.33?
And does is there eng patch for jpn version?
Or is there eng one somewhere? :)

Reputation score

Again, there is an english translation on the English DLsite right now, as shown above. I have no idea on any uncensors, though.

CreamDonut

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Again, there is an english translation on the English DLsite right now, as shown above. I have no idea on any uncensors, though.
i believe what he wants to know is if it is possible to patch the jp version to get eng version with out downloading the whole thing as well as if there are any downloads for the eng version out there. To my knowledge the answer is no. We will have to wait for some charitable soul to share it some where.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just wish that all the three imagine girls have nude outfits as well. :/ That's the only negative that I can think of in this game.

Reputation score

I mean, they did say they tried to make it easily moddable, so if you can pull it off, why not make it yourself?

defcab

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Someone PM'd me requesting an updated uncensor for this game. I've attached one for Japanese version 1.33. Back up and replace the included files.

It may not work with the English version (which I don't have), in which case you need to manually modify the files:
These methods work with pretty much any Unity game that uses the MosaicField shader. The VR version of this game appears to have a bugged shader so you'll have to use Method 2 for that.

Method 1: Modify the shader so it does nothing:
1. Open resources.assets in a hex editor.
2. Search for BlockSize
3a. If the result is part of a material, ignore it and skip to the next result. A material can be identified by the nearby presence of material related parameters like _MainTex and _Color.
3b. Otherwise you've found part of the shader. Change it to BlockSiz_
3c. If you see the string Block Size (with a space) directly below, look below that for the hex value 00 00 70 41 and change it to 00 00 80 3F
4. Repeat step 3a/b/c for every occurence of BlockSize. Save the file. Done.

This changes the default mosaic size from 15.0 (00 00 70 41) to 1.0 (00 00 80 3F), and renames the variable inside the shader so that the default can't be overriden. This means the game always uses a 1 pixel mosaic, which effectively does nothing.

For other games the default value may have been changed. It should always be located under the last letter of Block Size, so just change whatever is there to 00 00 80 3F. If in doubt you can use UABE and try to find the shader and make the changes using that instead (Export Dump > Modify in text editor > Import Dump).

Method 2: Remove the shader from the material
2. Search for BlockSize.
3. Scroll down to find _Color followed by hex 00 00 80 3F a bunch of times. Change them from 80 3F to 00 00. Repeat for _EmissionColor.
4. Scroll above BlockSize to find the material name. Look for the first non-zero byte after the material name. This is the Shader ID of the material. Subtract 1 from it and save the file.
5. Run the game. If the mosiac object isn't invisible (e.g. it may become a solid color) subtract 1 again until you find a Shader ID that works. For the Japanese VR version it ended up being changed from D7 to CE

The downside of this method is that you have to do this for every material in the game that uses the mosaic shader. I think this game only has the one material, but with some games you end up having to edit a whole bunch of stuff across multiple files.

Method 3: Set the Blocksize to 1 in the material
As Method 2, but instead of changing Color and the Shader ID, change the blocksize parameter of the material to 1.0.

Hex Editor: From the end of _BlockSize string count right 2 more bytes (so the offset is divisible by 4). This is start of the 4-bytes you need to change (In this game it will be 28 A6 34 41). Change it to 00 00 80 3F.

UABE: Find the material (you can get its name by scrolling up from where you find BlockSize in a hex editor). Export dump. Change _BlockSize in the exported file to 1.0 with a text editor. Import dump.

This is the easiest to do, but as above requires thoroughly searching the data for every material that uses the mosaic shader.

If that's too complicated, someone send me the resources.assets files from the normal and VR versions and I'll try to patch them.

Attachments

Last edited:

bodonka

Reputation score
Someone PM'd me requesting an updated uncensor for this game. I've attached one for Japanese version 1.33. Back up and replace the included files.

It may not work with the English version (which I don't have), in which case you need to manually modify the files:
These methods work with pretty much any Unity game that uses the MosaicField shader. The VR version of this game appears to have a bugged shader so you'll have to use Method 2 for that.

2. Search for BlockSize
3a. If the result is part of a material, ignore it and skip to the next result. A material can be identified by the nearby presence of material related parameters like _MainTex and _Color.
3c. If you see the string Block Size (with a space) directly below, look below that for the hex value 00 00 70 41 and change it to 00 00 80 3F

This changes the default mosaic size from 15.0 (00 00 70 41) to 1.0 (00 00 80 3F), and renames the variable inside the shader so that the default can't be overriden. This means the game always uses a 1 pixel mosaic, which effectively does nothing.

For other games the default value may have been changed. It should always be located under the last letter of Block Size, so just change whatever is there to 00 00 80 3F. If in doubt you can use UABE and try to find the shader and make the changes using that instead (Export Dump > Modify in text editor > Import Dump).

2. Search for BlockSize.
3. Scroll down to find _Color followed by hex 00 00 80 3F a bunch of times. Change them from 80 3F to 00 00. Repeat for _EmissionColor.
4. Scroll above BlockSize to find the material name. Look for the first non-zero byte after the material name. This is the Shader ID of the material. Subtract 1 from it and save the file.
5. Run the game. If the mosiac object isn't invisible (e.g. it may become a solid color) subtract 1 again until you find a Shader ID that works. For the Japanese VR version it ended up being changed from D7 to CE

The downside of this method is that you have to do this for every material in the game that uses the mosaic shader. I think this game only has the one material, but with some games you end up having to edit a whole bunch of stuff across multiple files.

As Method 2, but instead of changing Color and the Shader ID, change the blocksize parameter of the material to 1.0.

Hex Editor: From the end of _BlockSize string count right 2 more bytes (so the offset is divisible by 4). This is start of the 4-bytes you need to change (In this game it will be 28 A6 34 41). Change it to 00 00 80 3F.

UABE: Find the material (you can get its name by scrolling up from where you find BlockSize in a hex editor). Export dump. Change _BlockSize in the exported file to 1.0 with a text editor. Import dump.

This is the easiest to do, but as above requires thoroughly searching the data for every material that uses the mosaic shader.

If that's too complicated, someone send me the resources.assets files from the normal and VR versions and I'll try to patch them.
it worked perfectlyt fine in the english verision. tyvm

smacker1000

Reputation score
can someone upload an unsencored mod for the English version the one listed here for the jap version doesn't work

Jack-orka

Reputation score
Anyone any Idea how tog et the missing hard route? if i go in it says climax her 3 times but that leads me only to the easy route. bringing her mental state to 0 gives me the retry screen. i simply cannot figure out what to do there.

Would be thankful if anyone could tell me what i have to do there.

Anon3456

Reputation score
Top route is finish her 6 times.
Bottom is get mind bar to ~60% and use the "Rest" button to stop.
Middle is have her mind reach 0.

I suspect you ran out of time right as her mind hit 0 which caused the "game over" screen

LegalLoliLover

Reputation score

2. Search for BlockSize

2. Search for BlockSize.

Using this on the English version causes the game to crash, so here is the English version of the resources assets file. And yes, you'll need to unzip it, edit it, and then make a new zip file because this site will only allow attachments of file types that it understands.

Attachments

EgZi2005

Reputation score
Hi, is there a current way to remove censorship in this game?
Edit:
Hooray, I found it, I found a patch that removes censorship
Here are 2 sites where you can download this patch

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator: