What's new

SIM Rogue-Like: Evolution

Kuroshu

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Rogue-Like: Evolution

I know it's a mini necro... How every I want to ask... Any update?

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Been following this game for the last month and was a little nervous about necroing this thread but in the end, fuck it.

Here is the update that came out a few weeks ago and is the 2nd to last current build for the game. The update has reworked a bunch of bugs, reworked the wardrobe system and added a few animations to titfuck, doggy, and anal.

I think there is a new update that came out yesterday since his Patreon has been updated 3 times since. I will see if I can track it down.

Anyways this is update from a few weeks ago.

S_K

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Been following this game for the last month and was a little nervous about necroing this thread but in the end, fuck it.

Here is the update that came out a few weeks ago and is the 2nd to last current build for the game.
It's not really a necro if you post about an update.

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I may have found the new update but I had to leave my house for a bit. Will test it when I get back home and if it is the new one then I will upload the link or files as soon as possible.

markus0i

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I may have found the new update but I had to leave my house for a bit. Will test it when I get back home and if it is the new one then I will upload the link or files as soon as possible.
Are the new versions meant to be publicly posted? Usually I'm all for pirating everything, but since Oni actually made this thread...

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

now this is an amazing game! abit tomboy that is what i like, should just been an sports bra or something to :/ otherwise 10/10 :)

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Are the new versions meant to be publicly posted? Usually I'm all for pirating everything, but since Oni actually made this thread...
Was kind of hoping he would come back but I guess we will see. Also the update I found was not the new one, it was just named as such.

S_K

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Has anyone figured out how to get Rogue to do anything more than a massage without losing "love" points, and without her having to come to your room for some "relief"?

Also; is it even possible to have sex in the showers/classroom? I got to the point where I could ask Rogue to brainwash Xavier, but students still interrupt us, even at night.

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Has anyone figured out how to get Rogue to do anything more than a massage without losing "love" points, and without her having to come to your room for some "relief"?

Also; is it even possible to have sex in the showers/classroom? I got to the point where I could ask Rogue to brainwash Xavier, but students still interrupt us, even at night.
Oni was working on *reworking all the numbers for RNG. Don't know if it is possible to even do a lot of things right now but I want to say the latest update should fix that and add the proper events as looking through the files there are some events that are in the game but there are no numbers attached to make them happen and if you try to change them with Notepad++ the game crashes. It's probably missing assets for that.

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So what exactly can you do in this game except doggy style bj and titfuck?Anything else like other positions or just this for now?

averytimson

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I really like this! There's very limited content, but what's there works very well I'd say.

Frost_1912

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hello i need help, how unlock this scene?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Haven't checked this for a while. Do we get to choose the protags' look?

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Haven't checked this for a while. Do we get to choose the protags' look?
Not yet. Although Oni said he was going to add more customization in the next big update.

zombieparrot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for digging this thread up. I had no idea about this game.

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Thanks for digging this thread up. I had no idea about this game.
No problem my friend :D

Still waiting on either a public update or for Oni to step in but either way this game deserves more attention. Oni has done brilliant work on it :D

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

love the game, just a noob question is there a website? or something this Oni has? :)