What's new

Roundscape: Adorevia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarakiel23

Reputation score
Re: Roundscape: Adorevia

So, I have been playing this game for some hours, and I can understand why people are vocal about this.

You'd think that after so long the devs would try to make their game more stable before adding more features to it, it's sad because you can enjoy yourself for a couple of hours and then the game randomly crashes.

At least they had the idea to add the autosave, else it would be even more annoying.

PrivateEyes

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Odd to hear about the game crashing for people. Nearly 16 hours of play and none for me as of yet.

Then again, the game lags like molasses >.>

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Well a while ago i had this beautiful PM from a really beloved human being calling me a degenerated piece of anal waste because i dared to say the same and the only reason for lags were my good for nothing PC. Yes...a friend of mine happens to carry around a ~3000 € PC (not even 8 months old and the guy knows his stuff) with the most OP shit you can imagine and guess what...it doesn't work that good either on his piece of shit PC. So i guess the PM-guy was right...kinda, sorta? Heck if i know but better don't talk bad about this game or the fanbase is gonna tear you a new one. :rolleyes:

PrivateEyes

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well a while ago i had this beautiful PM from a really beloved human being calling me a degenerated piece of anal waste because i dared to say the same and the only reason for lags were my good for nothing PC. Yes...a friend of mine happens to carry around a ~3000 € PC (not even 8 months old and the guy knows his stuff) with the most OP shit you can imagine and guess what...it doesn't work that good either on his piece of shit PC. So i guess the PM-guy was right...kinda, sorta? Heck if i know but better don't talk bad about this game or the fanbase is gonna tear you a new one. :rolleyes:
Sounds like an ordinary fanbase to me lol

Sangera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You know, the fun part is, a few months ago i would have strongly dissagreed with you, because on my old pc with an i5 the game did run smooth, but that PC died of old age a month ago and now i have a new one, who is an upgrade and now the same version of the game runs like Tar.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

V2.5a is out with the pregnancy system
With the introduction of it you mean. There is more planned, otherwise they could have burned the whole thing before starting to work on it. Please try to provide accurate informations next time. ;)

skyrider

Demon Girl
Reputation score

With the introduction of it you mean. There is more planned, otherwise they could have burned the whole thing before starting to work on it. Please try to provide accurate informations next time. ;)
Changelog 2.5a:

– Foundation for the pregnancy system added!
I’ll quickly explain how the pregnancy system works for female player characters.
You can buy anti-pregnancy potions at several shops in adorevia. To prevent getting impregnated you need to drink them, they stay active for 20 minutes. You can see in the main-menu if the state is active or not.
Right now you are able to get pregnant from five different races:
1) Humans
2) Orcs
3) Elves
4) Minotaurs
5) … a secret one that we don’t want to spoil.

After getting impregnated the next time you sleep in the castle the “quest-path” is going to start.Also we’re going to add more content to the system over the next months!

– Club Summerheat encounter and erotic scene added for (pregnant) female player characters… Of course with a bit of variation if you’ve choosed the noble origin.
– Spooky Ghostgirl added to the castle including a spookly erotic scene for female player characters!
– Pregnancy quest-chain added for Meredith and male Player characters including a new erotic scene!
Male Player characters need to reach a high affection level with a companion to be able to impregnate them as in Adorevia it’s always the female who takes the anti-pregnancy potions.
– Pregnancy quest-chain added for Ruksana and male player characters including a new erotic scene!
– Companion Quest for Katelyn added! Help her investigate a conspiracy as you encounter a shocking revelation about Katelyn.
– New encounter added for male PC’s with Katelyn including a new erotic scene.
– Ruksana finally meets our lovely tentacle companion! Including a new erotic scene in which both, male PC and female PC can join.
– A new UI design for the ingame main-menu! Making things a bit fancier. We’ll continue working on changes like that in the future.
– The Succubus and Meredith are no longer optional companions! This helps us providing a better, more immersive story experience.
– Lots of new companion banter added to Act 3 Areas like Yakotin, Cinkahn etc.

sry just forgot it :D

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Odd to hear about the game crashing for people. Nearly 16 hours of play and none for me as of yet.

Maybe they fixed their syntax errors? I had to go in and do it myself in order to get the game to run without crashing.

Priestwiz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone else having trouble getting pregnant as a female PC? I've tried with a few non-companion NPC's but didn't get any luck. Also the new ghost girl keeps appearing every time I try to sleep.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Anyone else having trouble getting pregnant as a female PC? I've tried with a few non-companion NPC's but didn't get any luck. Also the new ghost girl keeps appearing every time I try to sleep.
It's not worth to get prego as a female. They put zero love in it and showed once more the finger to every patron. Found that comment on F95:

On the personal note here, the female PC pregnancy seems really, really lackluster. Only text with an optional club scene? Not worth the excitement. Not that I wanted some birth scene or anything, but at least a picture of the PC pregnant or holding the baby afterwards would make it a bit more meaningful
Lady ghost is a known bug and might (if the money is good, lel) be corrected with the next update.

Last edited:

Priestwiz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Right, thanks... Guess I won't bother with this version too much.

Deleted member 3639

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Apparently, they broke Castle Defense with the 2.5 update: every time I try to enter the castle (and I know there's a Defense event because using the horse to travel fails) I get a Syntax Error, which locks me out of the castle completely (for the record: the game makes an autosave after/at the error, so loading it gives the error right away).

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Changelog 2.5a:

– Foundation for the pregnancy system added!
I’ll quickly explain how the pregnancy system works for female player characters.
You can buy anti-pregnancy potions at several shops in adorevia. To prevent getting impregnated you need to drink them, they stay active for 20 minutes. You can see in the main-menu if the state is active or not.
Right now you are able to get pregnant from five different races:
1) Humans
2) Orcs
3) Elves
4) Minotaurs
5) … a secret one that we don’t want to spoil.

After getting impregnated the next time you sleep in the castle the “quest-path” is going to start.Also we’re going to add more content to the system over the next months!

– Club Summerheat encounter and erotic scene added for (pregnant) female player characters… Of course with a bit of variation if you’ve choosed the noble origin.
– Spooky Ghostgirl added to the castle including a spookly erotic scene for female player characters!
– Pregnancy quest-chain added for Meredith and male Player characters including a new erotic scene!
Male Player characters need to reach a high affection level with a companion to be able to impregnate them as in Adorevia it’s always the female who takes the anti-pregnancy potions.
– Pregnancy quest-chain added for Ruksana and male player characters including a new erotic scene!
– Companion Quest for Katelyn added! Help her investigate a conspiracy as you encounter a shocking revelation about Katelyn.
– New encounter added for male PC’s with Katelyn including a new erotic scene.
– Ruksana finally meets our lovely tentacle companion! Including a new erotic scene in which both, male PC and female PC can join.
– A new UI design for the ingame main-menu! Making things a bit fancier. We’ll continue working on changes like that in the future.
– The Succubus and Meredith are no longer optional companions! This helps us providing a better, more immersive story experience.
– Lots of new companion banter added to Act 3 Areas like Yakotin, Cinkahn etc.

sry just forgot it :D
Hey ähm ^^*

How do I get the update? = o

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Help please! How small is the probability to get pregnant? I let myself get raped around 8 times by those 3 Orks in the camp and nothing happened! =.=

Am I doing something wrong?

Ps: That stupid Ghost keeps appearing in my room, must be a bug T.T

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Help please! How small is the probability to get pregnant? I let myself get raped around 8 times by those 3 Orks in the camp and nothing happened! =.=

Am I doing something wrong?

Ps: That stupid Ghost keeps appearing in my room, must be a bug T.T
What i read it seems that ghost bug prevents female mc getting pregnant since it hapens at night when sleeping.

As male i got meridith pregnanth but only effect that it had was that she won't leave castle. So you can't use him as party member.

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

great =_= Can someone take care of that stupid Ghost bug already? T.T

Status
Not open for further replies.