Roundscape: Adorevia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Roundscape: Adorevia

Ghost bug should be fixed by now.

Someone should beg Kaliyo to make/release public versions.
Why would they do that ? They got Patreon $ and now both Dlsite sides are selling the game, they make too much $ already to warrant a free version.

"Game" being taken as large as it can, it seems more like a collection of bugs hung together by RPGmaker and the sheer amount of people paying monthly in hopes of having it fixed someday.

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure these people are paying for the bugfest, not for something stable.

If they wanted something stable, they forgot to ask for it eons ago.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Fun fact : "game" released in June on Dlsite and 0 mention of the 3+ updates Patreon's received.

So you pay more on Dlsite, get the censoring, no updates/bugfixes and lose a lot of [new content] ...... So much win with this "game", it's baffling.

Vaman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I need some help with the Ornesse part. I've just been in the elders house and am supposed to find Ahriman. Problem is I've searched every inch and found no such temple. Only place I haven't been is beyond the sandstorm, so I assume it's there. How do I get to the Temple "Ahriman"?

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Anyone know how to solve the puzzle? I tried googling but to no avail.

There is supposed to be a futa scene here.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section to be locked due to a lack of gameplay information. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.