What's new

Roundscape: Adorevia

Status
Not open for further replies.

KuraScropia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Roundscape: Adorevia

I haven't bothered with it in a while, but I believe there were specific scenes included on one of the paths later on in the game. Pretty sure you could work as a whore with your mother or something.
Oh that's the female equivalent? I know with the male option you bang your mom if you choose the more "evil" options.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh that's the female equivalent? I know with the male option you bang your mom if you choose the more "evil" options.
Yeah, and I don't recall the mercenary/soldier/whatever it was or that other path having a mom, so idk if they get anything special for themselves.

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

In addition to the farmer ones:

If you're a noble male, the female patron you can bang in the Summeredge sex club is your mom. Females cannot get this scene, so nothing happens. Couldn't find anything exclusive as a female.

If you're a templar male, the female demon you can bang in the cave in the shadow realm or whatever it's called will be your mentor from the prologue. For females, same as above. No female equivalent, couldn't find anything exclusive.

If you're a soldier, you will witness the orcs attacking Summeredge and realize what happened when you return sooner than other classes. No exclusive scenes for males or females.

Could not find anything for male or female thieves.

Should I use the "cheat demon" girl right at the beginning of "free roam" in the small village? The game itself said not to cheat the first time, but I am reading here the game glitches and bugs itself out a lot.
It gives you an ability to 1 shot everything and makes you take 0 damage. It will make things less tedious if something bugs out, but it's probably a bad idea unless you only want CGs.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Has someone played their newest game Uprising Episode 1? I had the..."honor" *cough* to do so and yeah...they've learned nothing from Roundscape. Story is decent at best, many errors in the game and the story content is old and reused af. If anyone flipped a coin to either buy it by becoming a slave on patreon or leave it...toss the coin away and buy yourself a nice meal. It's the best thing you can do in that situation...

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Got it from a coughDDL sitecough, found out it's from these guys, didn't unrar and went "fuck it" insta-delete.

Deleted member 3639

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

That's what I get for believing saves could be transferred between versions: somehow triggered 2nd encounter between Meredith and both....alien...demon....sisters?...before triggering the first one in v2.1, then transferred the save to 2.4 - 1st encounter triggered, now the 2nd encounter keeps triggering again and again every time I enter the shack. So now I'm now locked out of the shack with Meredith AND Erika (enter the shack - scene starts right away. Scene ends - I spawn outside the shack. enter the shack again - scene starts again, etc.)

Bottom line: the more quests you completed BEFORE updating - the less likely your saves are to work properly AFTER.

LuckyStars

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Could someone sum up why this game is bad? Nearly pull out my wallet...

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Could someone sum up why this game is bad? Nearly pull out my wallet...
Sorry but you're able to read english, isn't it? Just browse a few sites in this thread and you can see what's wrong with the game. Don't always wait until someone gives you a hand in life.

For the money part...look on the internet for a torrent. Save your money and thank me later for not spending money on a game which requires absurd computer stats...

KleptoLizard

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Has someone played their newest game Uprising Episode 1?
!?
How are these guys still able to do business?

Back when I played WoW, there was this one raid leader who would sucker a bunch of people into doing a raid that dropped this coveted, unbound mount.
"Come on guys! Join my 10-man drake run and roll on one of the best mounts in the game!"

And EVERY TIME he'd just sell the mount on the auction house and pocket the gold.
Yet he never ran out of new players to con into helping him score the same mount on the next raid.

How do they get away with it? Where do they get this temerity?
Sometimes it's like people LIKE getting ripped off.
I swear if the people who were behind Breeding Season got together and said
"We kissed and made up. We're all friends again and we're proud to announce Breeding Season 2!" They'd STILL make a ton of money.

smdh

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I swear if the people who were behind Breeding Season got together and said
"We kissed and made up. We're all friends again and we're proud to announce Breeding Season 2!" They'd STILL make a ton of money.
It's not breeding season 2, it's called cloud meadows. And yeah, they earn 13K$ per month. Check the news :p

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

already tried "Cloud Meadows" ... and ... IMO, it's BAD ... :mad:
- Movement get stuck multiple times ...
- Several event don't get triggered ...
- Several fight get glitched or freezed or unbalanced (tutorial fight is too hard and easily wipe up you and your support) ...
- Growing plant not really clear when or how much need to be watered ...

etc, etc ...
the concept is good, but it FULL OF BUGS AND GLITCH, QUITE UNSTABLE TOO ...
I wonder if they can fix all of that ... seriously ...

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Why should they care? As patreon proves every day, earning and good work are completly uncorrelated.

sudieken

Demon Girl
Reputation score

what are you guys talking about when you say to cheat the event triggers? i tried using the save editor someone mentioned earlier in the thread but that only seems useful for seeing the event in the gallery but the majority of them aren't in the gallery at all.

Dalurker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks KuraScropia for actually addressing my questions!!!

I'll restart the game, play as male farmer and cheat, lol. (had problems with some wolfs early on). One h scene per town seems low but we will see.

Off we go!

KuraScropia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thanks KuraScropia for actually addressing my questions!!!

I'll restart the game, play as male farmer and cheat, lol. (had problems with some wolfs early on). One h scene per town seems low but we will see.

Off we go!
Rawr and Merrill helped too lol.

From what I remember from male farmer

1) Promoting the lady's store get you a bj.
2) You come back to the first town to whore your healer out for an item.
3) in the paladin job quest, bang mother nature
4) also within the paladin job quest, and if you saved the succubus before now, you can corrupt the church.

So the first town has like 4, The next one (Slink?) has like a few with your mother and an h-scene getting the necromancer job if you choose to grave dig.

Generally, as a male, the "evil" options do the pussy slaying more often than the gentleman ones.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Some of you might have already saw it on Patreon but the next update comes out in a few days. It contains pregnancy, which is a good thing for me, but since it's made from that "beloved and absolutly not greedy" dev team i kinda want to cry like a bitch in heat.

Looking forward to Arenus but...after i saw Uprising my hopes are very limited. Oh well, at least it's for free.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Why should they care? As patreon proves every day, earning and good work are completly uncorrelated.
well, that just plan sad ... or rather ...
I won't say they lazy, but their work is really ... VERY mess up ... :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.