What's new

Roundscape: Adorevia

Status
Not open for further replies.

hentfreak

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Roundscape: Adorevia

KInda makes me upset how such a shitty game can make 15k+ on Patreon a month and this guy here only 250$+ per month...:mad:

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

KInda makes me upset how such a shitty game can make 15k+ on Patreon a month and this guy here only 250$+ per month...:mad:

Yep, I feel the same when I see the patreon of:
-LoQO
-Cloud Meadows
-Akabur

They are not the same, but I think all of them are undermining the trusts people can have in Patreon.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

Yep, I feel the same when I see the patreon of:
-LoQO
-Cloud Meadows
-Akabur

They are not the same, but I think all of them are undermining the trusts people can have in Patreon.
Want to feel more bad? is like a month old and look how much it gets.

Also you forgot about

-
-
-

Notice that these games have animation (some people can't imagine for shit like me. TwT), so text based games with no pictures is not the best method.

The target audience is usually male, that doesn't mean girls don't like it too. Unless your game has gang-bang (not just penetration), domination, licking, yuri (most women and a lot males like this.), futa (dudes love this, especially here.) and monster girls (people literally throw money at you for this.), then your not gonna get much. Also focusing on just one fetish (most just on penetration), is not gonna get you much.

Sangera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Why i am so bad at programming, i could make money right now, instead i had very bad grades in programming :(

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

How fun.
DLsite reserves the right to edit reviews posted by its users at anytime.
Your review might be rejected if the author of the product does not want any user reviews on it.
Your review might be rejected or removed from the site if the author rejects your review.
In other words, its worse than Yelp.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Crawled it's way to #1 weekly on English-side ...... People never learn :cool:

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

How fun.
DLsite reserves the right to edit reviews posted by its users at anytime.
Your review might be rejected if the author of the product does not want any user reviews on it.
Your review might be rejected or removed from the site if the author rejects your review.
In other words, its worse than Yelp.
Your freedom of speech ends where our feelings begin. I used to be a hero like you but then i took a perm ban in the forum. Don't even try to shitpost them or you'll face the next courtroom verrrry fast. :rolleyes: Gotta say it's almost as good as the infamous Twitter-President.

Still hoping for a ragepost tho....

Last edited:

Sangera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So now with the release of Roundscape on DLsite the game is apparently "released" the rest of the game will be now "content patches".

And we have a trailer for the next game Arenus, it looks like it will be a Renpygame with battles in Sprites.

Uprising will be a sideproject in Episodes with Episode 1 comming end of June.

Reputation score

Somebody on 4chan just tossed out a link to the latest version of the game on /hgg2d/

It'll probably be taken down soon, go get it while it's hot

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Someone has a link for the Arenus trailer from june 15th?

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

holy fuck this game runs like shit

lag galore, my character stops moving every 3 seconds, the menus are snailpaced

and i have an i7 so it's not my computer

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Yes it's your PC, RPGmaker MV runs like pure crap with less than 8GB of ram. And don't try the "but I can run Witcher 3 at 4K/60 FPS with ultra settings" argument, it's meaningless here compared to the glory that is RPGmaker MV :cool:

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Yes it's your PC, RPGmaker MV runs like pure crap with less than 8GB of ram. And don't try the "but I can run Witcher 3 at 4K/60 FPS with ultra settings" argument, it's meaningless here compared to the glory that is RPGmaker MV :cool:
it is not.

Attachments

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Not the same game but works on MV .... Notice the specs way down : min ram > 16GB
ROFL

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Can we just stay with the fact, that the game was "optimized" by apes and the tool they used is one of the biggest shit-equipments you can find for money?

Last edited:

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can we just stay with the fact, that the game was "optimized" by apes and the tool they used is on of the biggest shit-equipments you can find for money?
of course not :rolleyes:

i should have to buy 2 grand worth of computer parts to play an rpg maker game :rolleyes:

it's my fault, not the game's :lmao:

The Fuck Boy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can we just stay with the fact, that the game was "optimized" by apes and the tool they used is on of the biggest shit-equipments you can find for money?
It's amazing that this game still has memory leaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.