What's new

[RPG maker] Inspired by persona 5, female protagonist.

ReadTheMoodDammit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

(The 3d model on the right side of the screen is from [Illusion] Honey Select. They will be replaced with the actual artworks from me later on. I just use them as placeholder for now.)

Three weeks into development (as of 13/7/2017). There is not much to show you, and i also have not even come up with the game's title yet. All i can say is, i planned to make a game similar to Persona 5, but much simpler with a single actor party instead.

The main protagonist is a 15 years old girl name Merari Hinode (日の出 メラ理 ). Since the day she was born, Merari lacked the basic function which every living beings has, that is the ability to generate luck for herself. Fortunately, her mother willing to share her own luck with her, so that Merari could live. But doing so, has causing her mother to encountered with misfortune more often than anyone could imagine. With insufficient luck, Merari need to sleep much more than ordinary peoples. She could stay awake for only six hours a day or she will runs out of luck and die in a freak accidents. (like those in The Final Destination movie)
On the day Merari turned 14. Her mother who can no longer take all the burdens. She committed suicide by giving all of her luck to Merari. Which should be enough luck she needs for a month. Her mother has already contacted the three men who she use to have relations with. (one of them is Merari's biological parent). All three of them have adopted Merari, and sharing their luck with her every morning in place of her mother. Each fathers Social Link will represent 'Law', 'Chaos' and 'Neutral' which contains seven arcana for each. Merari starting arcana is 'The Fool'.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
This is what I like seeing. Lots of people complained that P5 didn't have a female protagonist option. It seems that frustration is inspiring other creators to fill that void. GOOD. While I personally don't play FeMC's in games, it's great that people are taking action to resolve the issue instead of hassling creatives to change their vision.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Given how little info there is about this game, I'm moving this to the Discussion section until there is more information about it.

WedaSan

Reputation score
Similar to Kozue's Strange Journey?
Since that game is also a lot like Persona. With a schoolgirl as the protagonist as well.