What's new

RPG Maker MV; How to translate/Decrypt?

Mr.Pervy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker MV; How to translate/Decrypt?

personally all i need is a good translator. google translate and the others don't think. i want a Japanese translator that can turn it into an at least readable English translation.

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

yop, make some change on the patcher :

- corrected some bug
- make that the plugin will normaly works even on game that overwrite the drawtext
- add some option in the plugin :

-------------

allow to extract the text color code within the text

=>

=>

she is usefull for the next option

-----------------

add a way to force additional separator between the name and the text. if the game dont have one but use specific color(s) for names

usefull to get a better translation from translator

some game use one color for all name, like イル・マーレ~溟海の女海賊達~, some use different (ex blue for guys, pink for girls, green for animal, like 人妻エルフのお留守番)

Without it :

=>

With it, configured to namecolorcode #ffffa0 and 「, 」 separator :

(dont ask me why that game draw the name 2 time :p, he use a personal plugin YEP to modify his message box, and he draw all name 2 time.. XD)

-------------------------------------

so here the patcher ^^

next i will surely add a regx parser on cliplog.. maybe...

Last edited:

guyver

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

ho, just re downloaded it, to test the zip and patcher, he works

mmmmm

you get a error msg, or somethings ?

Edit : maybe i have a idea for why, can you test this one ? => View attachment 21748
nope, doesnt work.
i'm using win7 64bit and it's just crash ".... has stopped working"

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

that strange, i will look, i have reproduced it on another comp ><

Edit : bug corrected

Last edited:

snooze321

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Works perfectly for DID RPG2 ―神殿騎士誘拐. (oops didn't know you had already tested that one)
Thank you for creating this program :)

Last edited:

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

works for , use default option

before patching, unpack and move all that in the "%DEFAULT FOLDER%" directory in the game directory where the .exe is

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just to bring people up to date with stuff that I'm working on regarding RPGMaker MV.

I've been doing some tests with regard to the single file games and I've found a library that seems to work (or at least with all the games I've tried it with). So I'm currently integrating that into my codebase, and hopefully I'll soon be able to get a utility out, similiar to Libellules, but which is also capable of handling packed games as well.

Note: I am aware there is the static Enigma VirtualBox unpacker utility, but a number of people (including me) have had out of memory errors with it. I'm quite hopeful that my utility will not have this issue, and in any case having a single utility for everything is a good thing.

Finally, I'm progressing with my work on RPGMaker Trans to handle RPGMaker MV. This may be useful to people as RPGMaker MV is expensive, and I can't imagine that editing JSON files by hand is terribly fun. The plan is that RPGMaker MV support should be in RPGMaker Trans by this summer, but hopefully earlier. This will obviously include support for single-exe files, but they won't be as well supported as the archive files.

falenheaen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

works for 屈辱の女騎士フェイン, use default option

before patching, unpack and move all that in the "%DEFAULT FOLDER%" directory in the game directory where the .exe is
Seem with this game ... I have problem that it not hook anything.[But another game can hook without problem]

I got this game from nyaa without www folder.
So I create folder [before that ... I unpack .exe and put all of file there to game main folder] and patch game.
I found that cliploger copy nothing ... So Is it happen from game version require www folder from start?

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Seem with this game ... I have problem that it not hook anything.[But another game can hook without problem]

I got this game from nyaa without www folder.
So I create folder [before that ... I unpack .exe and put all of file there to game main folder] and patch game.
I found that cliploger copy nothing ... So Is it happen from game version require www folder from start?
mmmm no... i thinks i see the error you make

you dont need to create a www, he already exist in the unpacked game

so you surely have a www/www/ directory XD

i downloaded the nyaa one to be sure ^^

step for this game are :

- unpack the game with EnigmaVBUnpacker4gPatched you will get that =>

- delete the fein.exe (the big one) (near him you normaly see a fein_unpacked.exe, that will be the game executable now)

- go in the %DEFAULT FOLDER%, you will see a www in, move that directory from %DEFAULT FOLDER% to the one before, the one where fein_unpacked.exe is

from here you will have that =>

- your game is all unpacked and ready to be pluginned :p

- patch it, selecting the fein_unpacked.exe in the patcher

- launch cliploger

- launch the fein_unpacked.exe

you will normaly see the text from the game in cliploger ^^, from here you just have to hook something on cliploger in lstrlenW 571d UTF-16 with your favorite translate tools

hope that will help ^^

Last edited:

falenheaen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

^
^
problem solve with your method
Thank You sir!! //Salute

Seem my problem because I use 7-zip to unpack it

heerogw

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello
Thank you very much Libellule for your game patch it is top.
And I wanted to know if in the command: "CmdItemSeparator", there is a command to go to line example:
1er exemple :

separator = .
ニューゲーム.コンティニュー.オプション

separator = Go to line
ニューゲーム
コンティニュー
オプション

2nd example :

separator = .
Nouveau jeu.continuer.options

separator = Go to line
Nouveaux jeux
continuer
Options

Thank you

PS:And desoler if there are errors in my text I'm french I helps me Google trans.

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

you can make that easily, the CmdItemSeparator box will accept multi caracter, you can just give him a return ligne syntaxe and that will works

Code:
\r\n

but, some translator delete return ligne, for those it's better to keep the "." separator

a good advice is to use the 2 in the same time ^^

Code:
.\r\n

if you are using VNR just the "." will be OK, but if you want to see in VNR and cliploger use the 2 : ".\r\n"

and you also need to activate in VNR the option :

hope that will help ^^

AzureGrimoire

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Offtopic question regarding RPGMakerMV games...
Is it true that some games made by MV have memory leak issues?
The CPU usage of one of my games is almost 1.2GB.. then my laptop went BSOD on me... it never happened on me when I played VXAce games or some other memory heavy game...

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Offtopic question regarding RPGMakerMV games...
Is it true that some games made by MV have memory leak issues?
The CPU usage of one of my games is almost 1.2GB.. then my laptop went BSOD on me... it never happened on me when I played VXAce games or some other memory heavy game...
MV has memory leak yes

some game have started to use liply plugin that correct one leak, you can try to use it see if that the one you have problem with

insert in plugins.js :
Code:
{"name":"liply_preload","status":true,"description":"テクスチャキャッシュの量を制限し、イベントで使用する画像を事前読み込みします。","parameters":{"Memory Limit":"50","Debug":"false"}},
and unzip the plugin (View attachment liply_preload.zip) in the plugins folder

from

AzureGrimoire

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

MV has memory leak yes

some game have started to use liply plugin that correct one leak, you can try to use it see if that the one you have problem with

insert in plugins.js :
Code:
{"name":"liply_preload","status":true,"description":"テクスチャキャッシュの量を制限し、イベントで使用する画像を事前読み込みします。","parameters":{"Memory Limit":"50","Debug":"false"}},
and unzip the plugin (View attachment 22300) in the plugins folder

from
I just either insert the code in plugins.js or download the attached plugin?

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I just either insert the code in plugins.js or download the attached plugin?
the 2 ^^

you need to download the attached plugin that i given and unzip him in the plugins folder ( ..\www\js\plugins\ )

AND

insert the line that i given in the plugins.js of the game ( ..\www\js\plugins.js ), the line tell the game to use the plugin you copied in the plugin folder

if you had hard time inserting to line corectly, send me your plugins.js in PM, i will add the line for you ^^

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Is there a way past the "Out of memory" error you get when using VBunpacker? Trying to unpack http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=28872.
until the dev correct his bug, no ^^ he works on a new version of VBunpacker bacuse of that bug, but no idea in how much time he will finish ^^

i have used antoher method to unpack the game you point ^^, i'm uploading the unpacked game on mega, look in the game thread in ~30 min :p

rtkamb

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Somebody just posted in the thread, thought I'd share here since it worked. Using this the unpacker works

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Somebody just posted in the thread, thought I'd share here since it worked. Using this the unpacker works
yeah.. see it lol, 1 hour too late XD...

that will be usefull for the future ^^