What's new

Unknown/Hiatus [RPG Maker MV] Sexonomicon [Futa, Animation]

OP
MajinLuffy

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [RPG Maker MV] Sexonomicon [Futa, Animation]

And the results are in! (Well, I officially closed it yesterday but it only got an extra vote that didn't really change the result)

As you can see, Unity won! So yeah, I will continue making Sexonomicon on Unity as soon as I finish Succubus Fight.

In the light of the result I have another announcement but I will be making a new thread for that one tomorrow or monday so I have more time to make it more "meaty" ;)

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

And the results are in! (Well, I officially closed it yesterday but it only got an extra vote that didn't really change the result)

As you can see, Unity won! So yeah, I will continue making Sexonomicon on Unity as soon as I finish Succubus Fight.

In the light of the result I have another announcement but I will be making a new thread for that one tomorrow or monday so I have more time to make it more "meaty" ;)
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!! *insert m. bison yes video*

OP
MajinLuffy

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Long time I'm not around here, just noticed the photobucket's dick punch and pretty much everything I shared is there. For those that don't know already, this game is not dead yet but it's going pretty slow. I got a job, seeing that the patreon never really took off. I'm still working on this but on my spare time. I switched back to RPG Maker for the same reason. I'll be using more my tumblr due to the photobucket thing and I'll create a new thread as soon as I got the first decent demo :)

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Glad to see you are still around. Good luck with your new job, and good luck keeping up the motivation to work on this in your spare time. :)