What's new

RPG [RPG Maker] [ロウレンツカ] フタディア / Futadea (RJ182051)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Another game from the author of Futamega: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=28174

This time the main character is the demon from Futamega :v so not sure if this is sequel/prequel/side story.

Coming Mid October.

Last edited by a moderator:

Superadrian

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [ロウレンツカ] フタディア Futadea

Any clue as to how to get past the mouse in the first blue area?

Also immense slowdown in the first green area, for some reason.

moonblack

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Awesome! I've been waiting for this game for some time, following the blog. Nice to see that it has a trial at last.

The pass for the mouse is "おにく". The number for the locked door in the castle is "8045".

mutilador00

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh the trial is finally out I been waiting for this ,according to the creator of the game the full version should be coming out next month
unless he changes the date so for now I will enjoy the crap out of the trial and have my fingers crossed this gets uploaded as soon it gets released

Last edited:

Sarav

Reputation score

Any clue as to how to get past the mouse in the first blue area?

Also immense slowdown in the first green area, for some reason.
Hiragana for meat.

mutilador00

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

so I finish the demo are the total ammount of scenes available 5? I mean that they let you see not counting the censor ones until retail version
I got
1bathroom one
2 sleeping one
3 loosing to the boss one
4 blowjob one
5 and the anal one

Im I missing anything?

moonblack

Reputation score

That's how many I found as well: Those 5 plus the 3 that are censored in the trial. The CGs for one more scene are included, but I have no idea if it is possible to get the scene in the demo.

Overall I liked the demo and the amount of content included. Now to wait for the full version.

mutilador00

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

oh I see thanks for the reply wanted to be sure so then it seems only 5 available I agree too the demo was quite good decent ammount of time and scenes for a demo, what really shocked me is how fast the creator got better at using rpg maker i mean the mapping alone is so much better in this game then the first one plus he was able to finish the game rather quick I am very impressed cant wait for full version.

darkincubo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Awesome! I've been waiting for this game for some time, following the blog. Nice to see that it has a trial at last.

The pass for the mouse is "おにく". The number for the locked door in the castle is "8045".
How did you figure that out? I was talking to everyone and going everywhere to find out the answer. I also thougth it was some kind of japanese word riddle. I would be thankful if you can tell me how you figure that out, since the game might have more of this riddles.

moonblack

Reputation score

To be completely honest: I opened the game in the editor and checked the event. Since I don't know Japanese that was the only way.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Oooh, nice. Really liked futamega, so I'm gonna keep an eye on this.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Damn, the game really runs like ass.

mutilador00

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Damn, the game really runs like ass.
Actually that was fixed in the last patch version the creator added an option turn on or off environment effects
incase your having issues with the game running bad.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Where is this wonderful option?
Okay, found it, it's the pillar at the entrance to the village.
And near the throne room.

Last edited:

moonblack

Reputation score

Check out the latest blog post:

ShuangchongCharu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I say this using both the good and bad sense: Oh boy, here we go.

The creator, in the blog post linked-to above me, writes that he is thinking about not releasing this game on the English DLsite, though he's not sure if that'll do much of anything.

To ロウレンツカ: Not releasing the game to the English DLsite won't do a thing except cause you to lose sales. But either way, I'll buy your game whether you release it to us がいじん or not, like I did last time. Assuming I like the trial. I expect that I will, though. I felt a little bad about last time, by the way, since you got so upset. So I won't be sharing your second game with anyone. I promise.

mutilador00

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Its better for him to release it in english dlsite people can still buy it from japanese site and even if people dont upload the game here,the AnimeSharingUploaders or other sharing sites will do it over there so holding back on not sharing it here seems kinda pointless since the outcome will be the same.
I will buy it when it gets a price cut to support him since im in college so cant spend much right now (hard times). I will still download it since im going to buy it later on just like i did with his first game, I usually download games from sharing sites play them and if the creators do a good job i support them when i get enough money to buy their games.

Last edited:

Alex123

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

@ロウレンツカさん:
どうも~俺も外人だけどちゃんとロウレンツカさんの前作を購入してきたよ~
証拠こちら↓↓↓
今回の作品の体験版をプレイしていただきました!めちゃくちゃ楽しかったです。
発売する時絶対購入してロウレンツカを応援します!

Alex123

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

@To whoever did this:
Your Japanese is crappy and you should be ashamed of yourself for acting as if you are the guy who purchased his work.

If you actually did buy his work, post a screenshot of YOUR OWN instead of using mine and trying to pretend to be me.

Status
Not open for further replies.