What's new

RPG [RPG Maker] [ロウレンツカ] フタディア / Futadea (RJ182051)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [ロウレンツカ] フタディア Futadea

I see, well, I can't help with that because I don't have the game. You could also post a screenshot and I would be happy to mark NI and KU down for you.

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

Here you go, hope it helps

R

Ryka

Weren't there three characters? I am easily confused by translation stuff. @-@ I'll just try those two letters.

Nope. I did the orange, then the blue, then it didn't do it.

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

Then the best I can tell you is that the password is not "meat", at least not written in hiragana like that =/

R

Ryka

The pass for the mouse is "おにく".
I thought it was this, but I have really bad trouble finding this in the password screen. :(

... Well damn. I finally got it. :p Thanks anyway for the help.

Last edited:

bladestorm91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, I've completed my first run, there obviously has to be a second ending or something added in new game plus because there are very special scenes/images that weren't in the first run.

bladestorm91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to activate the loli route? I'm on newgame+ and I get the feeling you are supposed to do something in the beginning to active it before going to the throne room. But right now I'm stuck on how to activate it.

Wretchedone

Reputation score

Anyone have a savegame with the flashbacks?

FapCat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How can i enter main char room? I know the pasword is 8045 but she whant go there anyway??

undead_kenny

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Alright i'm completely stumped. I got up to the mansion where the Owl face dude stops you and you need something to fight him, i've backtracked pretty much everywhere to try and find whatever i need to get through and i just can't find it.

The story items i currently have are The meme, the ice pick, The big key, The holy water, The carriage wheel and The acorns. Anyone could help a brother out?

tft

Reputation score
After getting the mushromm i got stuck,, i was given a pick but i cant break the rock in the road in the latest map. What should i do? An how often i get to relieve the demon lord?

dedmeme

Reputation score
i bought the game but got stuck in the owl guy
does any one have a completed save file?

tft

Reputation score
i bought the game but got stuck in the owl guy
does any one have a completed save file?
I am stuck with the owl guy too. i got a clue, you need to get 銀の聖水 silver holy water but i dont know where. i think you need to go back to the house of the priest and read the book in front of the door and a secret room appears there is the priest talk with him and he will ask to bring him the best alcohol now i am stuck there i dont know where to find the item.

I just beat it by cheating, the game was reallly short, futamega was better by way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.