What's new

RPG [RPG Maker] [ロウレンツカ] フタディア / Futadea (RJ182051)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dtta

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [ロウレンツカ] フタディア Futadea

yea for my taste/expectations there are only a few hgames that i completed . i dont get it why the most hrpg creators/circles are not or only slow improving and when i watch at dlsites best ones (based on reviews) they are mostly loli or average art but got great gameplay i guess... why cant circlekame do good games anymore and hopefully oneone1 keeps improving . looking forward starworks next project looks promising and where the hell is shoku...and maybe ロウレンツカ (forget the name and to lazy to search for it) will improve and will find peace in the community. seriously if i had enough money i would spend it into making my fav futa artists to make a hrpg and not only doujins/cgs and i bet it would benefit them more or they need to teamup with someone.

mutilador00

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

yea for my taste/expectations there are only a few hgames that i completed . i dont get it why the most hrpg creators/circles are not or only slow improving and when i watch at dlsites best ones (based on reviews) they are mostly loli or average art but got great gameplay i guess... why cant circlekame do good games anymore and hopefully oneone1 keeps improving . looking forward starworks next project looks promising and where the hell is shoku...and maybe ロウレンツカ (forget the name and to lazy to search for it) will improve and will find peace in the community. seriously if i had enough money i would spend it into making my fav futa artists to make a hrpg and not only doujins/cgs and i bet it would benefit them more or they need to teamup with someone.
My dream would be if musashino sekai would make a game and I really like oneone1 specially their first games that had futa villains but I stopped buying their games since they kinda have been repetitive in the fetish zones they have not done futa in ages and all of their new games are just rape and more rape,no futa,no tentacles nothing new just different settings and characters.His ninja game was great the villain was a futa and the scenes where pretty good ,just wishing they can return to doing games like the good old times like the ninja one or the other one where the mom of the main character is a futa.Its just so sad how bad the futa fetish has gone down hill in games,these days you only get a few futa games and most of them are amateur artists unlike a few years ago where futa was great I mean, oneone1 was making futa,happypink,pichi pichi garou and so many more companies where doing futa back then , now the market is just flooded with hetero rape and ntr content,sad times :(

Last edited:

dtta

Demon Girl
Reputation score

My dream would be if musashino sekai would make a game and I really like oneone1 specially their first games that had futa villains but I stopped buying their games since they kinda have been repetitive in the fetish zones they have not done futa in ages and all of their new games are just rape and more rape,no futa,no tentacles nothing new just different settings and characters.His ninja game was great the villain was a futa and the scenes where pretty good ,just wishing they can return to doing games like the good old times like the ninja one or the other one where the mom of the main character is a futa.Its just so sad how bad the futa fetish has gone down hill in games,these days you only get a few futa games and most of them are amateur artists unlike a few years ago where futa was great I mean, oneone1 was making futa,happypink,pichi pichi garou and so many more companies where doing futa back then , now the market is just flooded with hetero rape and ntr content,sad times :(
i liked oneone1 last game i think it was the only one i completed from them. im more into the softcore/customization part in hrpgs and i love exhibitionism/public nudity still looking for some games so if anybody got recommendations pm me and yea there are alot of futa artists that should create hrpgs. crossingknightmare had great art but it was just to hard/complicated for a hrpg for my taste

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

seriously if i had enough money i would spend it into making my fav futa artists to make a hrpg and not only doujins/cgs and i bet it would benefit them more or they need to teamup with someone.
Funny you said that. I actually did just that. Or at least tried and failed miserably. You see, I also think the futa genre in games is pretty hard to find, specially as the main genre, so a couple of years ago I decided to dedicate myself to making hentai games but in my opinion my "drawing level" was not up for the game idea I had. I really wanted it to look awesome. I had some money so I decided to contact artists I knew drew a lot of futas and felt like were a good match for the game theme. Most didn't even answer which was disheartening (I'm looking at you, Cyberunique! :() but at last one did: Futawing.

I mean, it's right there in the friggin' name xD. I fucking love his art and he was very interested in the project. Sadly, he dropped off the face of the planet, I lost 1000$ and was left only with a bunch of hot sketches which only made it worse knowing they won't ever be part of my game. I mean, to this day I don't think he just bailed with my money, I seriously think something happened to him as I haven't seen any art or activity from him since then and I seriously doubt he would prefer to dissappear than just dropping out of the project and at least giving me some commissions drawings for my money. In fact, I knew he was having some problems in his work, was chinese but living in Australia. My best guess, he had to go back to China. (Of course, he could've just changed his name but I haven't found any art of any artist resembling his)

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is, it's not that easy. Most good already established artists make quite a decent amount of money with their own bussiness like commissions, Patreons, webpage, etc, so they aren't willing to use their time on you unless you pay a really big amount of money. Specially if they know you are going to use the art to make a game to sell (which is why just buying a bunch of commissions don't work). I think probably the best way if you are not willing to draw them yourself, is to find a good artist still unknow who is willing to work with you and split earnings but for me that kind of trust online is hard to give, specially after what I went through (and all the games you see dead because of problems like that).

After that I had to move away from my own country, work a lot, etc, so I didn't have time for it, though I kept practicing drawing when I could. Finally I'm at a point in my life again where I could say "Ok, I will dedicate myself to making hentai games". And that's what I'm doing btw. A bit of shameless self-promotion, you can see what I'm currently working on in the Under Construction section, Sexonomicon ;)

It's not the game I was going to make with Futawing, I still will make that, but I decided to start with something simpler to get a bit more of experience and feedback, see if people like my drawing level and style at the moment.

evildark321

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know the code for the rats in the game? The game have a lot of codes and i don't know none of these.

Loranzo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know the code for the rats in the game? The game have a lot of codes and i don't know none of these.
Read through the thread carefully

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Are there no links allowed on the site anymore? I missed the memo and I don't see anything on the front page except that reputation was removed.

Sarav

Reputation score

Are there no links allowed on the site anymore? I missed the memo and I don't see anything on the front page except that reputation was removed.
Links with loli and shota are banned, this game has loli.

mutilador00

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I swear everytime I try asking the dev of this game a question I regret
buying his game he is such a Douchebag.I seriously dont get why devs are
so butthurt about people decrypting their game if you bought it.Its not like
im going to resell it or remake a game with it most of us just want to know
all the event pictures incase we miss anything.Seriously this is the last time I buy this devs work,he is a gaijin hater and pretty much a huge dick.

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

I swear everytime I try asking the dev of this game a question I regret
buying his game he is such a Douchebag.I seriously dont get why devs are
so butthurt about people decrypting their game if you bought it.Its not like
im going to resell it or remake a game with it most of us just want to know
all the event pictures incase we miss anything.Seriously this is the last time I buy this devs work,he is a gaijin hater and pretty much a huge dick.
Hmmm, when I heard about Futadea I bought Futamega to support the developer as the genre is kind of rare, but so far not only have I read his attittude toward us suck, I also have read the game is littered with bugs and issues. That really does not give much motivation to keep supporting him =/

R

Ryka

It is hiragana for meat. The word had been stated on here. But I'm still a terrible dumbass who can't find the characters when speaking to the mouse. Can someone send me a graphical step-by-step?

3 Hours Later:

Last edited:

ramen46

Demon Girl
Reputation score

the futa option can only be activated once you beat the game or if you dont want to wait that long do what I did I just decrypted the game and unlocked it myself by editing the conditions for the event to no conditions.
if you could be so kind as to tell which exactly which part of the event i need to edit i would be grateful.

mutilador00

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hmmm, when I heard about Futadea I bought Futamega to support the developer as the genre is kind of rare, but so far not only have I read his attittude toward us suck, I also have read the game is littered with bugs and issues. That really does not give much motivation to keep supporting him =/
I regreat supporting his games he is extremely rude against non japanese people
telling them to die over petty stuff like decrypting his game to see what events you missed or suggesting him new event ideas.He delayed the game for months and when he put it out it had tons of bugs which almost made me rage of how game breaking they where and the list of negative things can go on I am very dissapointed in his attitude I wont be supporting him anymore I tried to promote his game and be positive but i came to the conclusion that the devs hatred for gaijins is blinding him and driving more and more foreigner supporters away in to pirating his stuff and that no matter how much support he gets from us he wont change his atttiude.I dont reccomend supporting a person like this but this is just advice people can choose to support him or not and judge if he really deserves it.

mutilador00

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

if you could be so kind as to tell which exactly which part of the event i need to edit i would be grateful.
ok so open the game on the editor,then find minyas room and go to the book on the left side next top the teddy bear and double click it then go to the tabs named 1,2,3 and 4 and get check off where it shows conditions and thats it save it and play.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm kinda lost on the game...
I've got through the forest, west of the 2nd town. I killed everything twice and gathered all items. I've talked to everyone at least 3 times... and now I have nowhere new to go...

Edit* Holy fck... there's a barely visible path to the west on the dark forest...

Last edited:

ramen46

Demon Girl
Reputation score

well now im sad, its rare to get a futa game and this guys previous game was one of the even rarer ones where the main is a futa. but this game is just a mess.

bladestorm91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where the hell can I find the sake that the guy in the last village wants? (極上ミード酒 aka Super fine sake). If I'm supposed to make it then where can I find the plans?

R

Ryka

So like... Does no one have a damn screenshot with the japanese letters numbered or something? I mean, I can't find them anywhere and I don't want to be impeded by a damn mouse. Shit. :/

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

So like... Does no one have a damn screenshot with the japanese letters numbered or something? I mean, I can't find them anywhere and I don't want to be impeded by a damn mouse. Shit. :/
I think I don't fully understand what you need because I haven't played the game, so, what exactly do you need? The hiragana symbols for the word "meat" in japanese? :confused:

Last edited:
R

Ryka

I know the hiragana as it was stated, yes. I know the password, and what it looks like. But I have tried and tried to compare the characters side by side to the password screen and I cannot seem to find them. At all.

I just want to see the characters circled in a screenshot or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.