What's new

RPG [RPG Maker] [ロウレンツカ] フタディア / Futadea (RJ182051)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bladestorm91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [ロウレンツカ] フタディア Futadea

I second that motion, I'm still patiently waiting.

Nayuta

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Finally done with the game.
Well gameplay was buggy/bad but the cg events where good I rate it 7.5.
Those that want to play for free are going to have to wait.
The creator is not dumb he checks this thread everyday to see if anybody has posted his game so I rather not.
He has to make profit or else these developers quit making games.
I support him because I been following his blog and he has worked for over a year and has to deal with many comments
and expectations on his blog so I do not think its fair for people to pirate his game this early after working so hard.
Plus the game is not that expensive its at least pocket money to me lol.

Last edited:

Alex123

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

could someone upload or send me om with link please ...i dont have the methods or the money to buy short entertainment like that but its fine if you dont want to and i hope the creator gets enough to keep making those rare futa games
no uploads from anyone ? :( still wanna play it even if its mediocre
I second that motion, I'm still patiently waiting.
Alright, here is the MEGA link:
Buy the game!

mutilador00

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I agree how about you guys just buy the game and support the creator that has
busted his ass making the game.;)

The creator has said a million times he does not want anybody sharing his game and I respect that, he needs to make a living.

ruissu

Reputation score

Does anyone know what to do in the area where you have to light some panels on the floor, the blue and orange ones?

BulletButler

Reputation score

Does anyone know what to do in the area where you have to light some panels on the floor, the blue and orange ones?
You have to light up the orange "sun" panels by tracing out the path of the sun as it rises from the east, then sets in the west. The cardinal points on the floor should give you a clue as to where to start. :)

Edit: The solution is below if you're REALLY stuck, but you should be able to figure it out once you understand the clues. Also it's worth noting that a new door opens in the floor below after you successfully solve the puzzle!

Last edited:

mutilador00

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If you decrypt the game and edit it you can pretty much bypass any puzzle in the game and unlock all the events on the crystal room makes everything much easier incase you finish the game and you are missing any scenes.

Last edited:

ruissu

Reputation score

You have to light up the orange "sun" panels by tracing out the path of the sun as it rises from the east, then sets in the west. The cardinal points on the floor should give you a clue as to where to start. :)

Edit: The solution is below if you're REALLY stuck, but you should be able to figure it out once you understand the clues. Also it's worth noting that a new door opens in the floor below after you successfully solve the puzzle!

Thanks for the help, you really saved me a lot of trouble there.

If you decrypt the game and edit it you can pretty much bypass any puzzle in the game and unlock all the events on the crystal room makes everything much easier in case you finish the game and you are missing any scenes.
Thanks for the tip I'll do that if I miss any scenes but I like to try and beat the game first, cause I feel like I gotta earn the scenes myself lol.

darkincubo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'll buy it if the game were released in dlsite. I have bought his previews work. I understand he is mad because his previews work was pirated, but come on, there are another 700 people that are waiting for his game to be released in dlsite.

Also I have some question for the people that bought the game:
Is there only futanari scenes like FutaMega?
Is it longer? (I mean in gameplay, since in FutaMega there was some span of time/grinding between H-scenes)
How many H-scenes there are?

Last edited:

mutilador00

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'll buy it if the game were released in dlsite. I have bought his previews work. I understand he is mad because his previews work was pirated, but come on, there are another 700 people that are waiting for his game to be released in dlsite.

Also I have some question for the people that bought the game:
Is there only futanari scenes like FutaMega?
Is it longer? (I mean in gameplay, since in FutaMega there was some span of time/grinding between H-scenes)
How many H-scenes there are?
-yup its pure futanari except for 1 scene thats is if you turn the futanari option for the main character
-Gameplay wise its longer then futamega
-scenes are like 36 i think a bit more then futamega
-I do warn you the succubus does not turn ever into a futa which is one of the reasons it kinda killed it for me and dont expect much interaction with the golden haired girl,The game focus mainly on the hero knight chick and the red haired chick that she obeys around probably 80-90% of the scenes include at least one of them.

Alex123

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'll buy it if the game were released in dlsite.

2017年01月上旬 so it's should be out on DLsite within the next 5 days.

darkincubo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

-yup its pure futanari except for 1 scene thats is if you turn the futanari option for the main character
What I meant was that if there are no males in the sex scene, like in the previous game. All futanari and girl (and some monsters). "Male on futanari" kills it for me, however I don't mind "futanari on male" :D

2017年01月上旬 so it's should be out on DLsite within the next 5 days.
I wouldn't trust that release date so much, since that page was there from a long time ago, the release date came and went away, then the game was release in DMM but not in DLsite... The release date was probably updated automatically. Mmmm.... Maybe I should buy it from DMM after all, althought I preffer dlsite since it gives you points for every work you buy. Also it seems quite a hassle to buy it from DMM if you are not from japan :(

Last edited:

mutilador00

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There is something I find strange is that I noticed when I decrpted the game
and was looking at the pictures there is an alternate version of the scene when
you loose to the maid it shows both the maid and the heroine rubbing on eachother on a different position then normal one but I have tried many things and even looked for the recollection crystal and its not there that I know of,it makes me wonder if the creator just forgot about that scene all along.

Nayuta

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There is something I find strange is that I noticed when I decrpted the game
and was looking at the pictures there is an alternate version of the scene when
you loose to the maid it shows both the maid and the heroine rubbing on eachother on a different position then normal one but I have tried many things and even looked for the recollection crystal and its not there that I know of,it makes me wonder if the creator just forgot about that scene all along.
I noticed that ever since the game dropped sadly I tried everything.
I always keep getting the maid scene rubbing with the MC while laying down
and not the one where they sit all the time,With seeing how rushed the game
dev was with the game release it would not surprise me if he totally just forgot
about those images because I tried different stuff for 2 hours and I could not get the scene variation of that event.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

It's been released but for whatever reason, it's called v0.2.5, so either it's still incomplete and he's released whatever he's got done, or he's panning a whole bunch of additions.

mutilador00

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's been released but for whatever reason, it's called v0.2.5, so either it's still incomplete and he's released whatever he's got done, or he's panning a whole bunch of additions.
On dmm we got an update of 4 new scenes but the thing is kinda of a mess I found about 2 scenes that are not in the game but the artwork was in the picture folder almost since he released it on dmm you would think that he would include those since he already did the art instead of
making new ones but idk at this point what the dev is thinking,not sure if he just totally forgot about them or if he plans on making more add ons,its kinda of a shame to see
scenes there for about 1 month and not being used or included.I hope by some miracle he remembers those and programs them ingame so we can actually see them.

If anybody is wondering what I am talking about its this picture down here, the scene we all get is they rubbing laying down but this alternate version they rub sitting down its not in the game or at least not that anybody who has posted has found it if there is any secret way of getting it but I doubt it since there is not even a crystal for the event.

Last edited:

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Game's out at the usual place.

EDIT: Oh, and you can scroll down in the main menu to save. Lost 4 hours of progress, but oh well.

Last edited:

LEDAHGRIM

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The dev is an insane racist, I decrypted the game and he bundled an image saying that he wishes pirates to get sick and die along with their family and have a future full of misfortune and be cursed.

This dev doesn't deserve any money to be honest, a sick person like him should get out of the industry if he can't handle the fact that his work WILL be pirated whether he likes it or not...

The guy should learn from other doujin devs that now appreciated overseas sales and don't even worry about pirates because anyone who is interested in his game will buy it.

I pirated his game to see if the bugs and performance improved from the demo (the huge fps drops mainly) but now he can go root in his room forever, That attitude is not welcome by potential customers and regulars alike. No money from me bad boy go cry to your mom if you can't handle the real world.

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Well, that's kind of an exaggerated attitude towards piracy, I do agree that the most healthy standing for a developers is to just accept it won't go away and just concentrate on making stuff good enough people will feel like supporting. Still, it doesn't mean they have to like it.

Btw, it's news to me that pirates is a race now :p

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The dev is an insane racist, I decrypted the game and he bundled an image saying that he wishes pirates to get sick and die along with their family and have a future full of misfortune and be cursed.

This dev doesn't deserve any money to be honest, a sick person like him should get out of the industry if he can't handle the fact that his work WILL be pirated whether he likes it or not...

The guy should learn from other doujin devs that now appreciated overseas sales and don't even worry about pirates because anyone who is interested in his game will buy it.

I pirated his game to see if the bugs and performance improved from the demo (the huge fps drops mainly) but now he can go root in his room forever, That attitude is not welcome by potential customers and regulars alike. No money from me bad boy go cry to your mom if you can't handle the real world.
The funny thing is that regardless of what we do, pirating is going to continue because of the Chinese, and they really don't give a fuck and would probably laugh their asses off if they saw this spectacle. Whereas some of the English speaking community are still willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and pay for his game, but since the only secondary language Japanese people know is English, he can only rage at us without making a fool of himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.