What's new

RPG [RPG Maker] [ロウレンツカ] フタディア / Futadea (RJ182051)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutilador00

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [ロウレンツカ] フタディア Futadea

Ok so the dev answered some questions regarding the game but since I have no japanese skills anybody here that can translate any of this?:

This seems to be regarding the total number of cg,events in the game:
主人公の立絵9種類+1個
基本CG36枚でイベント数は38個+いつぞやの記事による差分11個となります。
(今始めて数えたので)これが多いか少ないか妥当かはよくわかんないです。

And this one seems to talk I think about if demo data transfer is possible between trial and the complete version:
セーブデータの引き継ぎに関しましては、
体験版の方と製品版の方だと色々と内部データの並び等、
変更している点が多いので当ててしまうとえらい事になってしまう恐れがあり、
引き継ぎは「不可」とさせて頂きます。ご了承ください。

Would appreciate if anybody could tell me the ammount of total cg and events in the game since I cant read japanese,would highly appreciate it.

PrinceOfPride

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

-Wish I could help but my japanese still very basic all I understand is that the 9
is the costume number I think.Maybe someone with more skill can help out more sorry.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

This seems to be regarding the total number of cg,events in the game:
主人公の立絵9種類+1個
基本CG36枚でイベント数は38個+いつぞやの記事による差分11個となります。
(今始めて数えたので)これが多いか少ないか妥当かはよくわかんないです。
Pretty sure he is saying 36 base CGs and 38 events. Not sure what the 11 refers to, doesn't translate well.

And this one seems to talk I think about if demo data transfer is possible between trial and the complete version:
セーブデータの引き継ぎに関しましては、
体験版の方と製品版の方だと色々と内部データの並び等、
変更している点が多いので当ててしまうとえらい事になってしまう恐れがあり、
引き継ぎは「不可」とさせて頂きます。ご了承ください。
I think he is saying that transferring saves may be possible, but he has changed a lot of things since the demo, so it is not likely.

Keep in mind I am not a native speaker though. Just ran it through multiple translators.

mutilador00

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

ok thank you so much really appreciate it @mayaktheunholy

on a side note 38 events thats pretty good better then most games
only mystery is the number 11 in the sentence hopefully someone who knows
japanese can tell us.

About the transfer data I dont mind starting over but oh god having to do that Mouse puzzle again will be a pain last time it took me ages to locate the kanjis for it lol.

Nayuta

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Interesting more events than the first game I am happy with that.:D

LEDAHGRIM

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ok thank you so much really appreciate it @mayaktheunholy

on a side note 38 events thats pretty good better then most games
only mystery is the number 11 in the sentence hopefully someone who knows
japanese can tell us.

About the transfer data I dont mind starting over but oh god having to do that Mouse puzzle again will be a pain last time it took me ages to locate the kanjis for it lol.
Just decrypt the game when it's out (provided the author is not an extreme douche and encrypts the data in a weird format) and change the text to "meat" in english...

I did that in the demo just to remove the annoyance of these "word games" the xenophobic guys seem to love like the author of ROBFEOY too, Decrypted and removed the damn puzzle and continued enjoying the game...

It makes me think if these guys really have a brain to begin with since anyone can decrypt and remove their "Anti gaijin" games...

Last edited:

mutilador00

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just decrypt the game when it's out (provided the author is not an extreme douche and encrypts the data in a weird format) and change the text to "meat" in english...

I did that in the demo just to remove the annoyance of these "word games" the xenophobic guys seem to love like the author of ROBFEOY too, Decrypted and removed the damn puzzle and continued enjoying the game...

It makes me think if these guys really have a brain to begin with since anyone can decrypt and remove their "Anti gaijin" games...
Thanks for the advice,I just tried it and yea it works you can even remove the whole event if you want to this will save me tons of time once its out.And yea i dont get anti gaijin games I mean people always find a way to get passed them which is also kinda dumb to put in the first place since there are many of us who legit purchase their games makes no sense must be xenophobia.

1micio1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Pretty sure he is saying 36 base CGs and 38 events. Not sure what the 11 refers to, doesn't translate well..
i think 11 are the variations of the standing picture of the main character aka different armors.

PrinceOfPride

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The dev sure is taking his sweet time releasing this game the year is almost ending and still no release,he was done like 2-3 weeks ago
I wonder what he is waiting for :/ this is probably the most delays I waited for an rpg maker hentai game.
Hope he releases the game soon tired of waiting for months.

mutilador00

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The dev sure is taking his sweet time releasing this game the year is almost ending and still no release,he was done like 2-3 weeks ago
I wonder what he is waiting for :/ this is probably the most delays I waited for an rpg maker hentai game.
The dev says the game releases on new years we shall see if its true.

Alex123

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Do you have problems with reading comprehension?
The game is supposed to be released today but turns out the dev forgot to include save data for the selling agency site to check his product. He didn't realized that till he checked back his store page today.
Also he didn't say the game can be released within the year, he just *hopes* it can. So most likely another 2 more weeks delay,

PrinceOfPride

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Do you have problems with reading comprehension?
The game is supposed to be released today but turns out the dev forgot to include save data for the selling agency site to check his product. He didn't realized that till he checked back his store page today.
Also he didn't say the game can be released within the year, he just *hopes* it can. So most likely another 2 more weeks delay,
Yea my japanese is still extremely basic(only have a few months taking classes) sorry but thanks for translating
And oh wow this game seriously idk what to say anymore it has gotten like 10 delays.

Last edited:

mutilador00

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Game is out but on some anti gaijin site called dmm It was a chore buying from this site had to use a vpn to even go on the site register my credit card on the english version switch to the japanese to purchase it lol

Last edited:

PrinceOfPride

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

bought already too finally I can enjoy.
Hopefully people buy his game to support him so he keeps making games I would hate to see his game get pirated again on release.

Alex123

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

bought already too finally I can enjoy.
Hopefully people buy his game to support him so he keeps making games I would hate to see his game get pirated again on release.
I bought it too. Also seems like the game is removed from your library if you change your IP back, which is annoying.

PrinceOfPride

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I bought it too. Also seems like the game is removed from your library if you change your IP back, which is annoying.

thank god when you go to the game back with japanese ip it shows you already
bought it just dissapears from the library I would hate to pay again for the updates but i just downloaded the latest version and I dint have to pay again just annoying it goes away from the library.

dtta

Demon Girl
Reputation score

could someone upload or send me om with link please ...i dont have the methods or the money to buy short entertainment like that but its fine if you dont want to and i hope the creator gets enough to keep making those rare futa games

Alex123

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Beat the game. It was meh, tedious combat, had to use Cheat Engine to bypass the grind.
Game is still really buggy at this state.
Only good thing is the wide variety of H-scenes.

Here are the answer to the mouse riddles I found so far:
First mouse in Snow Forest: おにく
Second mouse in swamp house (2 Riddles): ライス and ちゅうせんかい
Third mouse in desert tent (2 riddles): ホウキ and はしご
Fourth mouse in autumn leaf forest (2 riddles): ポスト and くちびる
Fithh mouse in ice cave dungeon (2 riddles): クッキング and や
Sixth Mouse in magma dungeon (2 riddles): くすりや AND な

Last edited:

PrinceOfPride

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Beat the game. It was meh, tedious combat, had to use Cheat Engine to bypass the grind.
Game is still really buggy at this state.
Only good thing is the wide variety of H-scenes.

Here are the answer to the mouse riddles I found so far:
First mouse in Snow Forest: おにく
Second mouse in swamp house (2 Riddles): ライス and ちゅうせんかい
Third mouse in desert tent (2 riddles): ホウキ and はしご
Fourth mouse in autumn leaf forest (2 riddles): ポスト and くちびる
Fithh mouse in ice cave dungeon (2 riddles): クッキング and や
Sixth Mouse in magma dungeon (2 riddles): くすりや AND な
Compared to the first one this one was pretty meh the first was simple looking but at least it worked fine.I also beat it had to also cheat many bugs in the game and even for me the H scenes where so dissapointing like for example the yellow hair girl you literally dont even get to have sex with her
also what was kinda stupid to me is that the succubus has the power to make girls futanari and there was not even 1 scene with her being a futanari and Fucking any girl sight this was such a let down after waiting for so long.I like to support artist but this is one reason sometimes people pirate to know if the game is Shit before buying it.

dtta

Demon Girl
Reputation score

no uploads from anyone ? :( still wanna play it even if its mediocre

Status
Not open for further replies.