What's new

RPG [RPG Maker] [ロウレンツカ] フタディア / Futadea (RJ182051)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutilador00

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [ロウレンツカ] フタディア Futadea

Isn't that why there's a trial version? For you to, you know, try it?
The demo hardly gives you anything to go on or what to expect since it ends after the first mission you get so I want to see what else it offers plus half of the content options are not available for demo version.So the demo hardly gives you any idea of what to expect.

I want to see what the bath option does,how deep you can go in the cave,all the different options you get when you go to sleep,some options on the menu that are not available so there is quite a lot to check out on the full version that is not on the trial that can either be really good or really bad.

I want to check that out first,anyways I will most likely end up buying his game after i cleared it just to support him even though he is xenophobic.

Last edited:

blsisgod

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

@Rawr1125 @mutilador00

It's true they won't give away all the content in the demo, lol. Why would they? It's pretty ridiculous to expect, don't you think? If you go to an ice cream shop and ask for a sampler, they are not going to give you a cone.

The demo offers a chance to get a feel for writing style, story pacing, art style, and how events will be brought into play (what I mean by this is, integration quality to the rest of the game). Outside of that, the description is typically pretty informative about the number of CG's, H scenes, and then of course there are the content tags there to emphasize the expected surrounding flavor of most content and other game facets.

Those are just my thoughts. Making a purchase is never 100%, it's up to you to judge a content creator based on how much you respect their work and whether they deserve your money. Regardless, I enjoyed this author's previous work and hope they release the next on the English DLSite since I will for sure purchase it, if it's available.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Rawr1125
It's true they won't give away all the content in the demo, lol. Why would they? It's pretty ridiculous to expect, don't you think? If you go to an ice cream shop and ask for a sampler, they are not going to give you a cone.
I never said anything about giving away all the content in the demo. In fact, I didn't even specifically say this game's demo was a problem.

It was more of in general and a response to your statement, because not all games have a good trial.

mutilador00

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

@Rawr1125 @mutilador00

The demo offers a chance to get a feel for writing style, story pacing, art style, and how events will be brought into play (what I mean by this is, integration quality to the rest of the game). Outside of that, the description is typically pretty informative about the number of CG's, H scenes, and then of course there are the content tags there to emphasize the expected surrounding flavor of most content and other game facets.

Those are just my thoughts. Making a purchase is never 100%, it's up to you to judge a content creator based on how much you respect their work and whether they deserve your money. Regardless, I enjoyed this author's previous work and hope they release the next on the English DLSite since I will for sure purchase it, if it's available.
Like I said to my standards the demo left too much to actually feel what its going to be maybe I just have high standards but I was not sadisfied by that demo like other demos I played and just don't think I can feel good buying something when I still have questions about some stuff the full version can offer I will repeat myself again if I like the game I will buy anyways I personally don't like xenophobic people like the dev but I'll do it to support him regardless.

Nayuta

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@blsisgod I disagree see people think different then you, does that make them wrong? Ofc not your point is as valid as others here and viceversa.
I think the ice cream example is not very good because if they gave you a cone it would almost make a full ice cream and there would be no point in buying the ice cream.
While the people here are just saying they would like to see some of the options the trial had blocked,
because even if the dev showed these features im sure there are still loads of content to show giving it enough reason to purchase the product
and ofc if the features lead to any more cg events he can blurr them and cut them out like some the trial blurrs some events.

I see no problem with creators leaving all functions available in trial versions,in fact many do
show you all options on their trials and tease you with the cg scenes instead,
which gives you a better view of what each thing does before you buy a game.
I have some doubts about this trial too and im sure many others also do,but since his first work was great I assume this one is better,
I will use that logic to make my purchase thats if he decides to put his game on the english dlsite.
I just feel many people get lost in their own opinions or point of view and forget not everyone agrees and thinks like them.
Opinions are so subjective that even a crack addicts opinion is as valid as mine.

So everyone in here has very interesting valid points that should be taken to account.
Especially rawrs point I agree with him/her there are many trial versions that leave a lot to be desired.
This trial is kind of in the middle,I seen far worst trials and I seen many far better trials.
At this point when a games trial is in the middle I think it goes both ways people who are ok with the ammount of content enought to buy the game
and also many people who its not enough for them to buy the game yet,which is good I think it creates a balance between the sides.

Last edited:

Nayuta

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok so quick question,since the creator might or might not put the game on the english dlsite(which i hope he does) and I want to buy his game day 1,I got a question so, I can use my credit card fine no problems on english dlsite,but it doesnt seem to go through on the japanese one,anybody else have this problem? or Im I doing something wrong?
I called my Bank and they say I can make purchases overseas So im confused now I am using Mastercard.

Last edited:

ShuangchongCharu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok so quick question,since the creator might or might not put the game on the english dlsite(which i hope he does) and I want to buy his game day 1,I got a question so, I can use my credit card fine no problems on english dlsite,but it doesnt seem to go through on the japanese one,anybody else have this problem? or Im I doing something wrong?
I called my Bank and they say I can make purchases overseas So im confused now I am using Mastercard.
I had that problem, but it was fixed after I called my bank to tell them to allow me to make purchases from Japan.

Nayuta

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I had that problem, but it was fixed after I called my bank to tell them to allow me to make purchases from Japan.
oh ok thanks for the reply, I will try to get in touch with my bank again in that case hopefully that will fix it.

Last edited:

dtta

Demon Girl
Reputation score

whats the answer for the mouse in the tree house ?

mutilador00

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

whats the answer for the mouse in the tree house ?
I been wondering the same thing, your best bet is to open the game on the editor to find out,sadly i dont have the program so i cant do it myself.

PrinceOfPride

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I hope the full game doesnt have too many puzzles,
or its going to be a pain in the butt trying to figure them out.
Aside from that I cant wait for full release,my credit card
is ready Im praying the vampire/succubus girl is a futa would love to to see her in action.

darkincubo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This reminds me of a circle by the name of Konbuni his attitude was similar to Lowrentzca hated gaijins blocked them etc but after a long time he realised that his game got shared regardless so he started being nice to gaijins and look at him now while his games do get shared he now has loyal gaijin buyers and he is making much more money then when he was hostile to gaijins,he even made a post saying sorry to gaijins and thanking the loyal gaijin buyers.
Seriouslly? Now the Konbuni games can be played in an not japanese computer? I knew that it was imposible by design. Please confirm it so I probably begin to buy his games.

Nayuta

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Seriouslly? Now the Konbuni games can be played in an not japanese computer? I knew that it was imposible by design. Please confirm it so I probably begin to buy his games.
Yes they run fine now on foreign computers,I bought his last game had no problems running it, since konbuni now is friendly to foreigners,but only thing it does require is basic understanding of a japanese card game, since his games always have some sort of minigame.I suggest you download the trial and practice until you understand the game fully before buying it,one last thing you will need a small program named NTLEA so it can run but its easy to use and download.

Last edited:

PrinceOfPride

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just finished the whole demo, it was so good and fun that it almost felt too short.
I have to say huge improvement from his first game.
The art and mapping have improved a bunch.
I hope we get an exact release date soon can't wait for the full game.

Last edited:

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Isn't it funny that this dev is so worried about baka gaijins and pirates while excessm's newest Parade Buster has 5.5k+ purchases not even a week after release despite the game being piratable on pretty much every mainstream h site/torrent?

Nayuta

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yea its sad to see this attitude from the Dev,but at this point I just hope he
puts his game on english dlsite I really dont want to bother with the japanese
dlsite.
I think the best we can do is buy his game and show him that not everyone pirates and that its worth trying to sell to foreigners,I think thats the best course of action or it will be just a vicious cycle of back and fourth.

I been thinking and while I stand my ground while i dont support the Devs point of view of us foreigner,I do believe we can make him change his mind about us by supporting him buying his product.

I mean if people changed,konbuni(Used to be super xenophobic now he is not) I think anything is possible.

On the sidenote:as a big futa fan the wait is killing me, release date says mid october so hopefully its soon since there is no exact release date.

Last edited:

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If all goes wrong we can always blame Lazycat, it's his post that got the dev buttblasted.

Nayuta

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well I think there is nobody to blame actually the Dev,should be happy
because since the game is not out yet,this thread is free ad for his game
some people are already interested and will buy it.

I think its just that the Dev is super paranoid about what happend with his first game,lazycat just posted the link so people buy it everything is legit(though i can tell your sarcasm).

Its up to the the Dev to take it the right way or the wrong way,in the end
its best for him to release his game on the english dlsite because either way that wont stop some of us from using the japanese one to buy it, so the outcome still the same just that he will loose sales because not everyone knows how to use the japanese site or many like me had their card restricted from making overseas purchases.

I mean the game is not out yet the Dev needs to chill and cut us foreigners some slack some of us actually want to support his work plus I was reading some of the blog replys he got from his last post and some people told him that its free ad that he should not take it all in a bad way.

Hopefully those comments get the dev to come his senses and take this the right way and give us a english dlsite release and also get some info on the release date
cause so far there been no more news.

Last edited:

PrinceOfPride

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If we are lucky maybe it will release late next week:)

mutilador00

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

worth a look?
If you like futa and big boobs then yea,the games mapping and art are very good quality.
I personally loved the demo.

Status
Not open for further replies.