What's new

RPG [RPG Maker] [ロウレンツカ] フタディア / Futadea (RJ182051)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dtta

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [ロウレンツカ] フタディア Futadea

why cant i activate the fua option and whats the hamster code in tree again

mutilador00

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I hate it even more when devs get mad for decrypting the game even though you bought it I mean like who the Fuck cares I bought it and I am just decrypting it to see if I missed any scenes seriously I understand japanese are very anti piracy but ugh its getting too extreme these days putting codes,having to change your computer to japanese,putting puzzles only japanese speakers understand like holycrap.

To be honest the only reason I bought his game was because of 2 things:
1 makes me feel good about myself for doing the right thing even though he doesnt like gajins much.
and
2 so he doesnt go out of bussiness and keeps making games even though he is kinda of a douchebag

The only thing that I wish people would had waited at least a little before they pirated his game from dlsite release but like other have said the chinese dont care because its very common in china even phone games and mmos get stoled by chinese companies so there is nothing anybody can do to stop piracy from them other then to accept it and move on.

mutilador00

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

why cant i activate the fua option and whats the hamster code in tree again
the futa option can only be activated once you beat the game or if you dont want to wait that long do what I did I just decrypted the game and unlocked it myself by editing the conditions for the event to no conditions.

dtta

Demon Girl
Reputation score

the futa option can only be activated once you beat the game or if you dont want to wait that long do what I did I just decrypted the game and unlocked it myself by editing the conditions for the event to no conditions.
oh okay and how did you do that , i mean which file do i have to edit i know how to decrypt

Last edited:

LEDAHGRIM

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

oh okay and how did you do that , i mean which file do i have to edit i know how to decrypt
You need the engine the game is made on, In other words you nedd RPG Maker VX Ace installed, open the game in the editor and go to minya's room and double click on the red book event, examine the conditions and edit to your liking.

bladestorm91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Goddamn it, why did he change it from the trial. Really dumb that I have to complete a first run before the futa option becomes available. Also how do you open your room in the beginning? There's a 4 number password in the way, where do I find it?

LEDAHGRIM

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Goddamn it, why did he change it from the trial. Really dumb that I have to complete a first run before the futa option becomes available. Also how do you open your room in the beginning? There's a 4 number password in the way, where do I find it?
I think the password is not in the game because none of the NPC's told me anything or it was a typical anti gaijin game of words that hinted to the number combination.

Just decrypt the game and examine the event, You will see the password in the conditions.

dtta

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You need the engine the game is made on, In other words you nedd RPG Maker VX Ace installed, open the game in the editor and go to minya's room and double click on the red book event, examine the conditions and edit to your liking.
i have vx ace cracked when i try to open thegame with it it says unexpected file format

LEDAHGRIM

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i have vx ace cracked when i try to open thegame with it it says unexpected file format
Let me guess, you're trying to open the exe (the one with the dragon icon), You need to use the decryter to make a file to open the game with the editor.

Open the decrypter and click where it says "vx ace 1.0" this will create a file to open with the editor.

dtta

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Let me guess, you're trying to open the exe (the one with the dragon icon), You need to use the decryter to make a file to open the game with the editor.

Open the decrypter and click where it says "vx ace 1.0" this will create a file to open with the editor.
ok got it, you have to mention the small steps like copying it to the gamer folder for noobs like me , now i have the event opened and now how do i change it to make it to no conditions so it lets me just switch it on/off

ok made it i just had to undo it on the second page of the event

Last edited:

dtta

Demon Girl
Reputation score

does now somebody knows the answer to the quiz in the tree

dtta

Demon Girl
Reputation score

im stuck ,i got the jar and the maid costume now and two rocks are blocking my way ´. the one in the tunnel and in the area beneath it

frostyone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

im stuck ,i got the jar and the maid costume now and two rocks are blocking my way ´. the one in the tunnel and in the area beneath it
same , the jar goes to the slime in the middle of the room , behind the main stairs in the castle. He collects artifacts to show them off and gives you a reward for them

Loranzo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think the password is not in the game because none of the NPC's told me anything or it was a typical anti gaijin game of words that hinted to the number combination.

Just decrypt the game and examine the event, You will see the password in the conditions.
When activating the door, she says she had a memo while training with the slime before the warehouse scene at the start of the game. It's a game where you really need at least machine translator.

Hug right wall, shiny item behind spear rack. eight zero four five, unless it changes

frostyone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

top right corner , there's a bomb there in a wall

Attachments

dtta

Demon Girl
Reputation score

are there no defeat scenes ?

mutilador00

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

are there no defeat scenes ?
if you mean by the main character getting defeated there are a bunch but if you mean by defeating enemies i can only remember like 1 or 2 cant remember well.

dtta

Demon Girl
Reputation score

yea i gave up on it watched the gallery and it was "me". the main reason to play this was ofc futa and you can do so much with that fetish but there was like no interaction with world at all. give the player something to explore and find hscenes that way , sadly 5 hours in and didnt find anything like that. only when you go into town while being damaged , they call you "pervert" really thats all ? a corruption system would fit in and for my tastes the fetishes could be harder .

mutilador00

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

yea i gave up on it watched the gallery and it was "me". the main reason to play this was ofc futa and you can do so much with that fetish but there was like no interaction with world at all. give the player something to explore and find hscenes that way , sadly 5 hours in and didnt find anything like that. only when you go into town while being damaged , they call you "pervert" really thats all ? a corruption system would fit in and for my tastes the fetishes could be harder .
Now imagine how freaking terrible it was for us that bought the game when it came out and tons of bugs where still there lol I literally wanted to rip my hair off like
I said about a month ago when I beat the game in my review,the game has some very nice art and has some very cool mapping and a decent story but other then that it doesnt offer anything new or ground breaking thats why I would say its about average,not the best of rpg maker hentai games that I seen but also not the worst believe me I seen worst like a few years when I bought and played Fuuin no mori by Cauldron,now that game was a freaking nightmare.

Status
Not open for further replies.