What's new

PUZ RPG Maker Loli [QRoss] ゆるふわお嬢様と欲情テディ―ベア / Yuru fluffy lady and lust Teddy-Bear (RJ248520)

McDerpalds

Reputation score

Story:
Anju is the sheltered only child of a rich family. Though she's always had a fondness for sweets and cute things, her overprotective father never lets her leave the mansion, and even though she's now old enough to get married he has turned down all prospective suitors to keep his little girl at home. One morning, though, Anju's maid gives her a perfume that her father bought from a travelling merchant for her. Drifting off to sleep with its smell pervading her room, Anju wakes to find herself in a strange alternate world, that seems to be made up of her childhood memories...

Gameplay:
The basic goal is to escape the dream and wake up. You'll quickly find Anju is being stalked by her beloved childhood toy, now grown to human proportions and determined (on the advice of a certain mischievous cat) to rape her, thus making her his bride and (or so he believes) forcing her to stay with him in the dream/memory world forever. The only way to stave him off is to throw water over him - it was raining on the day Anju abandoned him, and the water is anathema to all the living toys in the dream world. The flow of the game is to progress deeper into the dream world by solving puzzles to locate keys that unlock doors, whilst periodically fleeing from Teddy as you look for water to splash onto him. Getting caught by Teddy results in being raped, as do certain of the other events required to progress, which will increase Anju's lust meter - how high this is determines whether you ultimately receive the good end or one of three bad ends, along with two or so bad ends you can reach before the ending of the game.

Controls are general RPG Maker stuff, with puzzles but no combat. The puzzles aren't generally too hard so long as you have a translation programme handy, and some knowledge of Japanese letters to input answers (for example, typing Strawberry Tart (ichigo taruto) in a mixture of hiragana and katakana). Be warned, though - the last room of the game has a serious bug, whereby every tile in the room is mistakenly treated as unwalkable. (Possibly only in the version I got). You can fix this yourself if you go into the database and change the top left tile of page B of the last tilesheet (I think it's number 14?) to walkable, or use the file I've attached in the Data folder (after extracting the game in the usual way you would for applying translations).

In terms of fetishes, game includes kind-of bestiality and some shouta; by which I mean rape by toy rabbit, rape by and against toy bear, sex with shouta merboy, rape by strawberry-cake-man, rape by chocolate-cake-man, sex with plushie cat and gang rape by living playing cards.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Tsukune12345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If you go over to the far right bookshelf, the password is highlighted in red, I got stuck in the second room though.

Eijineer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
playing it, soo creep ost there to be cute lol.
im stuck on 2nd room, i hate to figure out those passwords
this one the white bear is ''macaron'' in kana..
at least hiragana and kata... but the mechanics is hard cuz you have to loot water to repel the bear.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section for deletion due to a lack of any information. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

Edit - Thread moved back.

Last edited:

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
If you go over to the far right bookshelf, the password is highlighted in red, I got stuck in the second room though.
The one with the slimes? You need to find four bird cages to catch them and put them on the matching tiles - some of the cages are back in the first room. Hunt all the bookcases and things.

zer_0

Demon Girl
Reputation score
i would like to know that too, been trying a lot of combination but with no luck

fapmcfap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm starting to question my own eyesight, because I could only find 3 of the 6 letters when entering the password in the first room.
Can someone highlight the last three? I think I'm going blind squinting at this.

Nopeandnah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm starting to question my own eyesight, because I could only find 3 of the 6 letters when entering the password in the first room.
View attachment 20510
Can someone highlight the last three? I think I'm going blind squinting at this.
Have you tried switching to the other letters?
The button next to the bottom right confirm button changes the letters you can select.

Tenma

Reputation score
Can someone please give a completed save file for this game? The last QRoss game I played I couldn't gather all of the scenes because bugs.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Anyone know what the number combo for the chest in the library is?
In the room with all the Bible quotes? You just need to read the note on the table, then match up the things it's talking about to the chapters of the quoted books of the Bible. So, if it said something like "In the Beginning, the Kingdom of God was not something that could be observed" the first three numbers would be 117 (1 from Genesis chapter 1, 17 from Luke chapter 17). And so on. All the quotes you need are in the room, so you don't actually need to go and read through a Bible.

Loli

Reputation score
how to get pass the 3rd room (with the cats :| )

oh wait nvm just enter macaroon in nipponese :|

Loli

Reputation score
The moar u know OAO

so heres me save for lazy people

1st room : Interact with the arrows , Enter い ち ご タ ル ト
2nd room : Find all the cages (2 in the 1st room , 2 in the room) then capture all the slime and put them in the tile with the same color
3rd room : Enter マ カ ロ ン
4th room : Enter 11797
5th room : Enter タ ル ト
6th room : Interact with the book next to the chest (any will do) then talk to the green pig in that room , then talk to the yellow pig , then the red pig , then the yellow , then the green and now u can open all the books , then go to chest and enter ど(1) う(3) わ(2)
7th room : Interact with the statue near the door , then the angel , then the statue , voila XD
8th room : Touch the cake
9th room : Touch the cat
10th room : just ...... talk to the cat , save , choose either left or right , talk to the cat , if u get a new text then it the right choice , else , to main menu and load the save , rinse n repeat
11th room : Interact with the white flower near the door , then go take the flower on the left next to the big tree ( aka the one at 10 o'clock)
12th room : Same as 1st room
13th room : Interact with the cake , interact with the sparkling thingy , then count these thing : small stuffed animal , stuffed bear , you :| (or if u r lazy , 7 2 1 )
14th room : in order : interact with the table near the entrance (get sthing) , then interact with the small white table to the right (thats the 1st section clear) , now go up and to the right , interact with the big white locker , then go left and interact with the 1st white table that u meet , then go to the guard and give em what they ask for (save before giving em anything incase u give em the wrong stuff , get f##cked ofc) , then u can open the box after interact with it twice :| (remember to choose the 1st choice)

AAAAAAAAAAND THE ENDINGS YES ENDING !
normie end : open ur inventory and drink the blue potion , then go and open da damn door
bad end 1 : get f##cked the bear twice then open da damn door
bad end ?!?!?!?!? 2 : use the red potion instead of the blue , then OPEN DA DAMN DOOR

Attachments

AmaranthScarlet

Reputation score
Im still confused about the library. I found matching quotes but have no idea how to get the number.

Edit: Oh you just posted the answers XD Thank you :)

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Thanks, but when I put this save gallery is still empty. How can I unlock full gallery?
most likely the shared save is missing the system_data file that old the gallery switch. You just go the story progression with the save file, not the gallery unlock progression.
Unless you got a full gallery unlock by taking the save and finishing the game, you either have to play it yourself and hunt the scene or ask / wait for the missing file.

Deynard21

Reputation score
most likely the shared save is missing the system_data file that old the gallery switch. You just go the story progression with the save file, not the gallery unlock progression.
Unless you got a full gallery unlock by taking the save and finishing the game, you either have to play it yourself and hunt the scene or ask / wait for the missing file.
Yep, it has only "Save01" file, it should have also "system_data" file.

Loli-senpai, care to share?

Eijineer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I tried to replace the tilesets file from the topic, but still glitched, cannot move..
im at loss here